Author Topic: GGG wants Mayweather  (Read 25065 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: GGG wants Mayweather
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2013, 12:01:23 AM »
Macklin looked awful! he looked out of shape and looks like he has substance abuse problems! Macklin was scared to fight after the first round! Golovkin was way to overwhelming for macklin.
No way glovkin would beat FMJ. Floyds defense is to good and he would get a decision nod. The fight will not happen anyway.

This.  This GGG guy doesn't have any American draw. Guerrero wasn't exactly a strong draw, so Saul was a catch up money selection.  FMW is 37-38.  Dimwits keep missing that.  Why the fuck would he take brain damage type fights at the end of his boxing career?  Even if GGG is billed as a 154-160 Tyson, what is gained fighting him at 40 yrs old?  He damn sure doesn't give FMW a 50M+ Manny payday.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2013, 12:11:52 AM »
you can shout all you want assbruise. he hasn't defeated a hall of fame type opponent, has beaten a bunch of shitty fighters with multiple loses to nobodies.  a solid elite american champ will canvas that robotic european clown.  i don't have time to look through the current 154-160s but one of them has his number.    

you are the guy who said adrian broner would be able to counter ggg.

Oh brother. Broner barely beat Malinagggi...you think he can take a real power puncher?
all drugs - TPPIIP

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2013, 12:17:11 AM »

Oh brother. Broner barely beat Malinagggi...you think he can take a real power puncher?

GGG is a technical european fighter with a big punch. What the fuck is new?  again, what great american champ has he defeated on northern soil? he's defeated a bunch of douches. 

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2013, 01:02:15 AM »
GGG is a technical european fighter with a big punch. What the fuck is new?  again, what great american champ has he defeated on northern soil? he's defeated a bunch of douches. 

UMM HE'S THE CURRENT WBA CHAMP. 

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2013, 01:02:47 AM »

GGG AND BR0NER IS A MISMATCH. BR0NER IS T00 SMALL.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »

No Broner beat Malignaggi easily! Broner did not have a scratch on him! isn't Pauly malignaggi the "situation" from jersey shore? I honestly don't know they look and talk alike I didn't know the situation was a boxer. You also have to give adrien some credit ! Broner did jump 2 weight classes and he is only 23 years old. Broner is hard to hit! kind of like Mayweather. You seldom see any blood on Mayweather or even swelling! I have never seen Adrien get beat up real bad. I have seen adrien lose rounds but actually get bloody or swelled up ,I just have not seen it yet. I think broner will jump donw one weight class and fight at 140. I do think adrien is not scared of GGG and if they were in the same weight class Adrien would want to fight him por claim he could beat him. The shitty part abpout adrien broner is I really do think broner would take a verey hard fight if it was up to himself but Al hammond and Michael stafford control who adrien fights.

The situation did throw alot more puches but they were garbage puches and did NO damage! Adrien would hit the situation and his head would snap back like a bobble head toy.
Adrien has to move up there just is nobody that is a threat to broner at 130-135lbs. Ask Roy Jones nobody in that weight class can beat Broner. I think Broner needs to focus more on training then buying cars and wasting time rapping. That will be Adriens downfall partying too much and wasting time doing retarded shit when he needs to just train 24/7. Broner is a strong dude and he is natural! Adrien takes a piss test after every fight. If adrien uses HGH or certain designer steroids or any steroids he does not go into the fight on cycle. They send those piss tests to labs and they will find everything! It is very hard to manipulate those drug tests. Adrien can get agressive wich is why I thibnk he gets randomly tested so much. He def has very good breathing and like he's lifting weights he almost grunts everytime he throws a power punch kind of like berto. berto grunts when he throws a power shot like broner.Berto is another dangerous fighter. he can def end a fight just with one clean shot.Berto is  built like a bodybuilder with alot of speed. berto has a nasty uppercutt. As far as GGG he has not fought anybody that tough ! macklin was def out of shape, Nervous,looked like he has been using narcotics or drinking alot lately, Macklin was no competition! he was sloppy and way out of shape!Easy fight for GG and would have been for many other fighters!macklin was not even close to in-shape!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2013, 02:37:48 AM »
No Broner beat Malignaggi easily! Broner did not have a scratch on him! isn't Pauly malignaggi the "situation" from jersey shore? I honestly don't know they look and talk alike I didn't know the situation was a boxer. You also have to give adrien some credit ! Broner did jump 2 weight classes and he is only 23 years old. Broner is hard to hit! kind of like Mayweather. You seldom see any blood on Mayweather or even swelling! I have never seen Adrien get beat up real bad. I have seen adrien lose rounds but actually get bloody or swelled up ,I just have not seen it yet. I think broner will jump donw one weight class and fight at 140. I do think adrien is not scared of GGG and if they were in the same weight class Adrien would want to fight him por claim he could beat him. The shitty part abpout adrien broner is I really do think broner would take a verey hard fight if it was up to himself but Al hammond and Michael stafford control who adrien fights.

The situation did throw alot more puches but they were garbage puches and did NO damage! Adrien would hit the situation and his head would snap back like a bobble head toy.
Adrien has to move up there just is nobody that is a threat to broner at 130-135lbs. Ask Roy Jones nobody in that weight class can beat Broner. I think Broner needs to focus more on training then buying cars and wasting time rapping. That will be Adriens downfall partying too much and wasting time doing retarded shit when he needs to just train 24/7. Broner is a strong dude and he is natural! Adrien takes a piss test after every fight. If adrien uses HGH or certain designer steroids or any steroids he does not go into the fight on cycle. They send those piss tests to labs and they will find everything! It is very hard to manipulate those drug tests. Adrien can get agressive wich is why I thibnk he gets randomly tested so much. He def has very good breathing and like he's lifting weights he almost grunts everytime he throws a power punch kind of like berto. berto grunts when he throws a power shot like broner.Berto is another dangerous fighter. he can def end a fight just with one clean shot.Berto is  built like a bodybuilder with alot of speed. berto has a nasty uppercutt. As far as GGG he has not fought anybody that tough ! macklin was def out of shape, Nervous,looked like he has been using narcotics or drinking alot lately, Macklin was no competition! he was sloppy and way out of shape!Easy fight for GG and would have been for many other fighters!macklin was not even close to in-shape!

Mayweather =/= Broner.  Mayweather defense is amazing,  shoul;der roll then counter with cross is perfected. Broner on other hand still hasn't perfected shoulder roll like Money, despite his best attempts.

Easy?  Going 12 rounds is easy for Broner?! Oh god, now maybe if Broner KOd Malinaggi like he bragged he would then everyone would agree it was easy. Broner the Boner went 12 rounds without making Malinaggi have a freak reaction even once !

If adrian is so strong and fast how come he didn't even put malinaggi down once in all 12 rounds? Watch the fight again...Broner started getting frustrated and angry by round two that he couldn't land a clean hit on Malinaggi, because of naggi constant volume and his fast movement. All the shit talkin through the fight from Broner and he couldnt even land a good clean shot. Fight should have went to Malinaggi by points. If Ricky HAtton was still around he would humiliate Broner.

Broner is overrated bum thats been getting cherrypicked fighters.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2013, 02:46:15 AM »
Gennady / GGG will either be one of 2 things:

1. One of the best ever in the sport. (Up there with Ali, FMW and company)
2. The most avoided ever in the sport.

Depends on who mans up to fight him. Well at least a true warrior Carl Froch has said he'll fight him whenever it can be made (probably next year after Ward and maybe Kessler III).

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2013, 02:50:29 AM »
O broter...

If adrian is so strong and fast how come he didn't even put malinaggi down once in all 12 rounds? Watch the fight again...Broner started getting frustrated adn angry by round two that he couldn't land a clean hit on Malinaggi, because of naggi constant volume and his fast movement. All the shit talkin through the fight from Broner and he couldnt even land a good clean shot. Fight should have went to Malinaggi by points.

Broner is overrated bum thats been getting cherrypicked fighters.

not by adriens choice. Al Hammond and michael stafford pick all adriens fights not adrien. I honestly think Adrien would fight anybody in his weight class because he is young and cocky.
No way paulie won that fight! look at paulies face after that fight it looked way worse then adriens face. adrien did not have a mark on him and paulie did not hit adrien with anything hard at all! Adrien did not do any serious damage but he did land way harder shots up-stairs to paulie. You also have to give the kid credit he stepped up 2 weight classes at 23 years old how many fighters have done that? Look at what broner did to demarco! Demarco will never look the same! that fight got ugly!They had to throw the towell in adrien would of done some permanent damage to demarco if that fight kept going. I am sure adrien did do permanent damage to demarco. But if that fight went a few more round demarco would of had brain damage. Adrien fucked him up bad! I don't think I have seen a fighter get so fucked up all last year. that demarco fight was ugly! who got beat up worse then demarco last year? and demarco is not a bum fighter! so that says something about adrien. are you saying demarco was just a bum of a fighter?

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2013, 02:53:35 AM »
Gennady / GGG will either be one of 2 things:

1. One of the best ever in the sport. (Up there with Ali, FMW and company)
2. The most avoided ever in the sport.

Depends on who mans up to fight him. Well at least a true warrior Carl Froch has said he'll fight him whenever it can be made (probably next year after Ward and maybe Kessler III).

he is pretty dangerous in that class but who is really in that class that is that dangerous? sergio martinez is old and andre ward is hurt and I think is overated. he is a great knock-out puncher but I doubt he has the boxing skills mayweather has. No way he would beat mayweather but that fight will never happen so no need to talk about it. If Mike alvarado jumped up a class those 2 would make a good fight. Mike has the size and strength to jump up a weight class.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2013, 03:08:30 AM »
he is pretty dangerous in that class but who is really in that class that is that dangerous? sergio martinez is old and andre ward is hurt and I think is overated. he is a great knock-out puncher but I doubt he has the boxing skills mayweather has. No way he would beat mayweather but that fight will never happen so no need to talk about it. If Mike alvarado jumped up a class those 2 would make a good fight. Mike has the size and strength to jump up a weight class.

Boxing is a game of opinions, even when the stats speak for themselves lol, but the BigCyp knows boxing greatness when he sees it, and he sees it in GGG.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2013, 03:20:34 AM »
Boxing is a game of opinions, even when the stats speak for themselves lol, but the BigCyp knows boxing greatness when he sees it, and he sees it in GGG.

I agree. I like the guys style.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2013, 03:40:40 AM »
I agree. I like the guys style.

Now it's just a case of hoping the seedy promoters find a way of giving him the fights he deserves, as well as making their money off him.

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2013, 04:09:03 AM »
Now it's just a case of hoping the seedy promoters find a way of giving him the fights he deserves, as well as making their money off him.

there is not much competition in that weight class. I think he could beat sergio Martinez as he is getting old and has had numerous injuries. Chavez Jr. trains like shit but still might be his biggest challenge. I think all the big fights and money is at the 147lb welterweight division. If he get drop down to welterweight he could fight big names like Brandon Rios, Mike alvarado,Robert guererro, manny pacquioa,FMM, Marquez, broner if he stays at 147, berto,and many more. seems like 147lb welterweight is where all the big names are fighting at

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2013, 04:39:21 AM »
there is not much competition in that weight class. I think he could beat sergio Martinez as he is getting old and has had numerous injuries. Chavez Jr. trains like shit but still might be his biggest challenge. I think all the big fights and money is at the 147lb welterweight division. If he get drop down to welterweight he could fight big names like Brandon Rios, Mike alvarado,Robert guererro, manny pacquioa,FMM, Marquez, broner if he stays at 147, berto,and many more. seems like 147lb welterweight is where all the big names are fighting at

I can't see Sergio choosing GGG as his last fight, too much of a risk to go out on a terrible note - plus no chance he'd be remembered as one of best in Middleweight if he gets banged out hard within 3 rounds lol.

Chavez Jr won't be able to withstand the sheer pressure and accuracy GGG will bring so that one's in the bag in my opinion, leaving him to jump up to Super and fight Froch/Ward, or shrink down to maybe 152 to challenge FMW/Broner...............which will NEVER HAPPEN lol  :D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2013, 05:03:16 AM »
Tszyu hurt you from the end of his punches.

Ever see the Hatton fight? Hatton didn't give him room to set up his punches.

Mayweather beat Hatton on the inside, have to have that inside and outside game.

Guys like Tszyu, Kessler, Wlad, straight up euro fighters.....on the inside they can't fight.

Hatton v Tszyu was bullshit, not even a fucking boxing fight just Hatton holding him and doing cheap shots because Tszyu would have killed him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »
WHO THE FUCK HAS HE BEATEN?!

He has heavy, slow feet (fucking horrible foot work) like most Euro boxers.  On top of that he is very stiff up top and telegraphs his shots.  Can he make 147, so one of the top guys can end this shit?

Sergio is old and trying to get his last money fights to end his career like FMW.  what's the point of him fighting this dude?  Old champs have nothing gain. 

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2013, 05:57:26 AM »
Hatton v Tszyu was bullshit, not even a fucking boxing fight just Hatton holding him and doing cheap shots because Tszyu would have killed him.

Hatton fucking sucks! look at the horrific beating manny and floyd gave him plus the other beatings lower level fighters have given him. hatton is well played out!

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2013, 06:05:54 AM »
WHO THE FUCK HAS HE BEATEN?!

He has heavy, slow feet (fucking horrible foot work) like most Euro boxers.  On top of that he is very stiff up top and telegraphs his shots.  Can he make 147, so one of the top guys can end this shit?

Sergio is old and trying to get his last money fights to end his career like FMW.  what's the point of him fighting this dude?  Old champs have nothing gain. 

I think the kid lacks serious fundamentals but does have that ability to knock people out. I think his best bet is to drop down to 147lbs and take on some of the bigger names that way he can really get tested and see if the hype holds up. I would like to see him fight alot of welterweights like FMJ, Manny,Rios, Broner,alvarado,ruslim provachnikoff, Amir Khan, Bradley. there are alot of names at 147 that would be a real Test and would yield GGG alot more cash

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2013, 07:41:55 AM »
Froch would hammer him.

Ive sparred Froch about 50+ times since 2005 around the gyms of Nottingham like Castle Blvd and Liberties.

Trust me, if GGG fought the same night that Carl Froch battered Lucian Bute or made Jean Pascal his bitch - then nobody would entertain the notion that a win over a career light middle Macklin, ranked outside the top 8 at 160lb suddenly propels him into a victory over Carl Froch at 168lb has really swallowed the hype.

When Dmitry Pirog obliterated Danny Jacobs a few years ago, everyone thought he was incredible too and he's done little since.

Granted, GGG is a much better prospect in middleweight division - but he would be like Broner if he moved up, his power would be nowhere as devastating - especially when you see the shots that Kessler blew awat Marcus Beyer with, or the body shots that took Brian Magee out. Yet Kessler couldn't make a dent in Froch who came roaring back with his own heavy hands no sooner as he was hit.

You've sparred with Froch?  :o

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
not by adriens choice. Al Hammond and michael stafford pick all adriens fights not adrien. I honestly think Adrien would fight anybody in his weight class because he is young and cocky.
No way paulie won that fight! look at paulies face after that fight it looked way worse then adriens face. adrien did not have a mark on him and paulie did not hit adrien with anything hard at all! Adrien did not do any serious damage but he did land way harder shots up-stairs to paulie. You also have to give the kid credit he stepped up 2 weight classes at 23 years old how many fighters have done that? Look at what broner did to demarco! Demarco will never look the same! that fight got ugly!They had to throw the towell in adrien would of done some permanent damage to demarco if that fight kept going. I am sure adrien did do permanent damage to demarco. But if that fight went a few more round demarco would of had brain damage. Adrien fucked him up bad! I don't think I have seen a fighter get so fucked up all last year. that demarco fight was ugly! who got beat up worse then demarco last year? and demarco is not a bum fighter! so that says something about adrien. are you saying demarco was just a bum of a fighter?

I think Broner neds to get used to heavier weight. He was noticeably slow at 147, needs time to adjust and get his cardio up. Also Broner should lay of from mouthing of at the end of the fight, he got lucky this time but next time he might not be able to gloat anymore.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2013, 11:48:54 AM »

Have you watched the last fight? Golovkin is no Kostya Tszyu clone.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2013, 12:20:49 PM »
Wow I missed a lot  ;D

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2013, 01:59:54 PM »
Have you watched the last fight? Golovkin is no Kostya Tszyu clone.

You shouldn't talk boxing whatsoever again after that comment.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2013, 02:31:48 PM »
You shouldn't talk boxing whatsoever again after that comment.

froch is going to get hammered, fuck off, hope this helps
all drugs - TPPIIP