Author Topic: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..  (Read 6629 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2016, 12:43:55 PM »
Dude...the shut the hell up. This asshole thinks things are great...Obama had 8 years to fix shit. The dow is starting to tank. An event that's been predicted with all this fake money they've been printing. If Ol Barry wasn't the cause..he has not been the cure.  Things are worse now world wide. You knee pad for him and the dems. Just like Bush said...you're either with us or against us. There is no...zero middle ground when it comes to the current administration.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2016, 12:56:57 PM »
Walmart has opened almost 4000 stores since obama took office.
http://www.statista.com/statistics/256172/total-number-of-walmart-stores-worldwide/

Do you give credit to obama for these circumstances?

Since you're blaming him for losing 100 stores... Do you give obama credit for the almost 4000 stores they've added from 2009 to 2015?

Or is this just one of those "blame obama for everything, give him credit for nothing"?

Good job.....excellent point made...but yet I'm supporting Obama only because he's black of course

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2016, 01:11:59 PM »
Pretty much....pretty dam much.
L

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2016, 01:17:17 PM »
Good job.....excellent point made...but yet I'm supporting Obama only because he's black of course

It is a good point. In fact, it's the exact same point I made to 240 on the first page in regards to Obama killing  Bin Laden that you selectively chose to ignore.  Where do you think he got the idea for the argument?  So, it's good enough for you on the walmart issue but it is irrelevant on the bin laden one.  Some people would call that cherry picking their evidence.

And yes, you only voted for him because he is black, but that isn't relevant to the above quote.  I dare say you never had an interest one in politics until obama took office.  Odd...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2016, 01:25:51 PM »
Pretty much....pretty dam much.

so you see, AGAIN you were destroyed except this time 240 did it for me.......also I guess I supported George W Bush and his father because they were black as well right???

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2016, 01:26:18 PM »
so you see, AGAIN you were destroyed except this time 240 did it for me.......also I guess I supported George W Bush and his father because they were black as well right???

and i just destroyed you, over and over and over...

Voting for someone is totally different than the passion you exhibit for obama.  You pressed a button or pulled a lever

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »
It is a good point. In fact, it's the exact same point I made to 240 on the first page in regards to Obama killing  Bin Laden that you selectively chose to ignore.  Where do you think he got the idea for the argument?  So, it's good enough for you on the walmart issue but it is irrelevant on the bin laden one.  Some people would call that cherry picking their evidence.

And yes, you only voted for him because he is black, but that isn't relevant to the above quote.  I dare say you never had an interest one in politics until obama took office.  Odd...

I'm going to make an exception and answer this because you continue to make and state assumptions about me that are false and you continue to lie about things you've said...what you said in your first response to 240's statement of Obama killing Bin Laden is that Obama didn't kill Bin Laden....??????????....who else should get the credit then?....Obama gave the order to perform a dangeropus mission which he would have taken a lot of heat for had it failed....as commander in chief he had the balls to go ahead with the mission when success wasn't assured...the president basically takes credit for all of these types of missions on his watch (Just as Bush landed on an aircraft carrier and took credit for winning the Iraqi war)...you MUST know this......yet you would rather deny reality because you have an axe to grind against Obama.....

second I voted for Obama partly out of racial pride which is normal...I have said that.....but it wasn't the only reason...I was originally a Hillary supporter and Obama won me over.....if you recall, MANY blacks did not support Obama at first....if it was just because of his race we would all have jumped behind him immediately...catholics voted for Kennedy in huge numbers because he was catholic....Greeks voted for Dukakis in droves because he was Greek...yet blacks are castigated for voting for Obama...why?.....its normal politics....if it was just race as you say, I would have voted for Jesse Jackson as well when he ran which I didn't...
I have voted for in succession

Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
Bush 42
Clinton
Gore
Bush 44
Obama
Obama again

I guess that all those guys were black and liberal huh?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2016, 01:49:19 PM »
I'm going to make an exception and answer this because you continue to make and state assumptions about me that are false and you continue to lie about things you've said...what you said in your first response to 240's statement of Obama killing Bin Laden is that Obama didn't kill Bin Laden....??????????....who else should get the credit then?....Obama gave the order to perform a dangeropus mission which he would have taken a lot of heat for had it failed....as commander in chief he had the balls to go ahead with the mission when success wasn't assured...the president basically takes credit for all of these types of missions on his watch (Just as Bush landed on an aircraft carrier and took credit for winning the Iraqi war)...you MUST know this......yet you would rather deny reality because you have an axe to grind against Obama.....

second I voted for Obama partly out of racial pride which is normal...I have said that.....but it wasn't the only reason...I was originally a Hillary supporter and Obama won me over.....if you recall, MANY blacks did not support Obama at first....if it was just because of his race we would all have jumped behind him immediately...catholics voted for Kennedy in huge numbers because he was catholic....Greeks voted for Dukakis in droves because he was Greek...yet blacks are castigated for voting for Obama...why?.....its normal politics....if it was just race as you say, I would have voted for Jesse Jackson as well when he ran which I didn't...

Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
Bush 42
Clinton
Gore
Bush 44
Obama
Obama again

As i said, i'll give him credit for the killing of bin laden if we also give him credit for the military failures under his tenure.  I've said it at least twice now. 

So, your logic is because people have voted for past presidents in a completely ignorant fashion, that you will continue to do the same?  So much for change and progress...

And can you also refresh my memory as to when blacks didn't initially support obama? I don't remember this period of time at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2016, 01:51:47 PM »

Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
Bush 42
Clinton
Gore
Bush 44
Obama
Obama again

Good grief.  There is so much BS in this post.

Where is your support that "MANY blacks did not support Obama at first"?  That is a complete load of horse manure.    

"Greeks voted for Dukakis in droves because he was Greek"?  Proof?  

And you can sugarcoat your "racial pride" vote all you want, but it's no different than a white dude supporting a white candidate because of the candidate's race.  People should vote on issues, character, track record, etc.  Not race.    

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2016, 01:56:53 PM »

Where is your support that "MANY blacks did not support Obama at first"?  That is a complete load of horse manure.    

And you can sugarcoat your "racial pride" vote all you want, but it's no different than a white dude supporting a white candidate because of the candidate's race.  People should vote on issues, character, track record, etc.  Not race.    

If a white guy does that, they are considered a racist

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »
If a white guy does that, they are considered a racist

Yep.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2016, 02:30:51 PM »

again for someone who tries to come off as nuanced and well-versed, you excel at being pretty ignorant of political history......where voting for people of your own religion or race is the norm.....if a white guy runs in a black district and a black guy runs in a white district they will both have trouble winning....that s the norm....does a candidate of a different race sometimes break through?...yes of course....but its unlikely and you know that...you're pontificating again...... why do you think Republicans draw up all white districts when they gerrymander?..to help their white candidate win.........why do you think dems draw up minority districts?...to help minorities win office....

as for proving that Dukakis won the greek vote overwhelmingly...there is only anecdotal evidence that he did because he had a huge greek following and Greeks are not really tracked as a separate group in american politics as are Catholics, Evangelical, Jews, etc...

but at the time Greeks were very excited about his candidacy and he received about 15% of his funds from Greeks (which is a large amount of money for such a small ethnic group) and it was widely assumed by pundits and pollsters that he won a large portion of that vote..but lets face facts..if I showed you definitive proof you wouldn't believe it anyway..this is how getbig works :D..but the link below is an example of the excitement among the greeks of his presidential aspirations

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1988/Ethnic-Excitement-About-Dukakis-He-s-Greek-/id-db93e9942413d98892e8a8472107b771

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2016, 02:34:46 PM »
and i just destroyed you, over and over and over...

Voting for someone is totally different than the passion you exhibit for obama.  You pressed a button or pulled a lever

and how do you know that EXACTLY?????????????????????..I've been passionate about politics for many years..I was voting for presidents before anybody even heard of Obama>?????...what the fuck are you talking about????..again..making assumptions you know nothing about and as for you destroying me.......just....WOW

and lets please make this the last time we talk to each other..I've said my piece, you've said yours..lets move on......I do not want to engage with you any more...I respect your opinion...you respect mine and lets move forward

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2016, 02:53:21 PM »
and how do you know that EXACTLY?????????????????????..I've been passionate about politics for many years..I was voting for presidents before anybody even heard of Obama>?????...what the fuck are you talking about????..again..making assumptions you know nothing about and as for you destroying me.......just....WOW

and lets please make this the last time we talk to each other..I've said my piece, you've said yours..lets move on......I do not want to engage with you any more...I respect your opinion...you respect mine and lets move forward

I'll decide if I'm going to respond to you depending on if you start provocative threads like this with skewed evidence, or if you lie.  If you tell the truth and make fair honest claims, you won't see me responding to your threads.  I see myself responding based on that scenario.

You want to move on because I kick the shit outta you every time I participate in a debate with you.  Everyone else knows it, and your lack of response to my counter arguments speaks volumes to it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2016, 02:54:32 PM »
again for someone who tries to come off as nuanced and well-versed, you excel at being pretty ignorant of political history......where voting for people of your own religion or race is the norm.....if a white guy runs in a black district and a black guy runs in a white district they will both have trouble winning....that s the norm....does a candidate of a different race sometimes break through?...yes of course....but its unlikely and you know that...you're pontificating again...... why do you think Republicans draw up all white districts when they gerrymander?..to help their white candidate win.........why do you think dems draw up minority districts?...to help minorities win office....

as for proving that Dukakis won the greek vote overwhelmingly...there is only anecdotal evidence that he did because he had a huge greek following and Greeks are not really tracked as a separate group in american politics as are Catholics, Evangelical, Jews, etc...

but at the time Greeks were very excited about his candidacy and he received about 15% of his funds from Greeks (which is a large amount of money for such a small ethnic group) and it was widely assumed by pundits and pollsters that he won a large portion of that vote..but lets face facts..if I showed you definitive proof you wouldn't believe it anyway..this is how getbig works :D..but the link below is an example of the excitement among the greeks of his presidential aspirations

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1988/Ethnic-Excitement-About-Dukakis-He-s-Greek-/id-db93e9942413d98892e8a8472107b771

I don't try to come off as anything.  And I told you that you really are in no position to be calling people ignorant.  You're not smart enough to do that, particularly as it relates to politics.    

And you make stuff up.  Where is your proof that "MANY blacks did not support Obama at first"?  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2016, 04:07:34 PM »
I don't try to come off as anything.  And I told you that you really are in no position to be calling people ignorant.  You're not smart enough to do that, particularly as it relates to politics.    

And you make stuff up.  Where is your proof that "MANY blacks did not support Obama at first"?  

Here you go oh great pontificator:

This article states that Clinton held a commanding 52% to 39% lead over Obama in the SC primary in 2008
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/27/are-black-voters-fired-up-for-hillary-clinton/

This article stated that Clinton held a 53% to 36% lead over Obama among black voters in Oct 2007 nationally
http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/01/jan_7_2008_the_day_hillary_clinton_lost_the_black_vote.html

Another article which states Clinton held a commanding lead over Obama with black voters in Oct 2007
http://www.salon.com/2008/05/05/clinton_blackvote/

I won't say "DESTROYED" this time

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:39 PM »
Here you go oh great pontificator:

This article states that Clinton held a commanding 52% to 39% lead over Obama in the SC primary in 2008
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/27/are-black-voters-fired-up-for-hillary-clinton/

This article stated that Clinton held a 53% to 36% lead over Obama among black voters in Oct 2007 nationally
http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/01/jan_7_2008_the_day_hillary_clinton_lost_the_black_vote.html

Another article which states Clinton held a commanding lead over Obama with black voters in Oct 2007
http://www.salon.com/2008/05/05/clinton_blackvote/

I won't say "DESTROYED" this time

Dude what are you like 12 years old?  Kids . . . and Donald Trump, like to walk around claiming they have "won" when having discussions.  What's more, you don't "destroy" anyone on this site.  Your logic is weak.  Your facts often wrong or false.  And you run away when you're unable to  

Regarding your links, they at least pass the laugh test, but I like how you left out the next sentence in your first link:  "She led Obama 52 percent to 39 percent among African Americans in a Washington Post-ABC News conducted in December 2007. By the end of February a Post-ABC News poll had Obama leading among black voters 62 to 30 percent."

From the second link:  "By Jan. 19, a mere 12 days after Clinton’s comments, Obama had flipped the script, leading Clinton among black voters 59 percent to 31 percent, a 15-point shift in less than two weeks."

The third talks about how Hillary's initial popularity was expected given her name and history, but it quickly collapsed.  

So you can arguably say "MANY blacks did not support Obama at first," for like two or three months, before his campaign was really off the ground, but in context, Obama carried more than 80 percent of black folks voted for Obama over Clinton:

"Obama has swamped Clinton among black voters in each of the 20 contests that had exit polls and large enough samples of African Americans to be meaningful. Just to put that kind of shutout in perspective, black voters represent the only demographic group that the New York senator has not carried at least once during the Democratic primary campaign. Obama now has such a lock on the loyalties of African Americans -- 84 percent of the black vote in Alabama, 87 percent in Georgia, 84 percent in Maryland, and on and on -- that the black vote is no longer contestable."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/18/AR2008021802364.html

He got 96 percent of the black vote in the general:

"Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men."
http://www.politico.com/story/2008/11/exit-polls-how-obama-won-015297

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2016, 07:13:27 PM »
you're throwing in a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with your contention...which was that Clinton did not EVER have a big majority of black voters on her side when she ran against Barack Obama....your contention was that Obama ALWAYS had black voters in his pocket.....I proved to you that ACTUALLY THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTERS WERE SUPPORTING CLINTON......MY ARTICLES PROVED THAT......you are right however that black voters moved to Barack Obama relatively quickly.....BUT....it did not really happen because they were so enamored with Obama, it started due to Clinton making a remark about Obama that was viewed as racist.......that's why black voters moved so quickly to Obama not because Barack won them over so quickly....although he did begin to really win them over once he began whipping Hillary in the primaries and people began to actually listen to his platform....

so the fact that black voters eventually voted in overwhelming numbers for Obama, while true, is irrelevant...that wasn't your contention...your contention was that Clinton NEVER HAD THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTER SUPPORT......I proved that SHE DID...all the other stuff is just a distraction....As for talking about Destroying you, its a shame that you can't admit that you erred, and two, that you 're so sensitive that you can't take some good-natured ribbing about it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2016, 07:19:28 PM »
you're throwing in a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with your contention...which was that Clinton did not EVER have a big majority of black voters on her side when she ran against Barack Obama....your contention was that Obama ALWAYS had black voters in his pocket.....I proved to you that ACTUALLY THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTERS WERE SUPPORTING CLINTON......MY ARTICLES PROVED THAT......you are right however that black voters moved to Barack Obama relatively quickly.....BUT....it did not really happen because they were so enamored with Obama, it started due to Clinton making a remark about Obama that was viewed as racist.......that's why black voters moved so quickly to Obama not because Barack won them over so quickly....although he did begin to really win them over once he began whipping Hillary in the primaries and people began to actually listen to his platform....

so the fact that black voters eventually voted in overwhelming numbers for Obama, while true, is irrelevant...that wasn't your contention...your contention was that Clinton NEVER HAD THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTER SUPPORT......I proved that SHE DID...all the other stuff is just a distraction....As for talking about Destroying you, its a shame that you can't admit that you erred, and two, that you 're so sensitive that you can't take some good-natured ribbing about it.

A large portion of the black demographic don't follow politics.  As soon as they knew there was a plausible black candidate, they offered their blind support.  It had nothing to do with policy or anything else other than him being a black candidate.  Black voter participation jumped as high as its ever been on that alone. 

So in terms of you claiming blacks initially didn't support him, what you actually mean is blacks initially weren't in the know about him due to a large amount of political ignorance.  As soon as they found out, they went black

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2016, 07:35:47 PM »

What did she say?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2016, 06:12:15 AM »
Looks like it was Bill who made the comment, and he said something like, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags."

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2016, 07:22:42 AM »
Looks like it was Bill who made the comment, and he said something like, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags."

Yes....it was Bill...a lot of black voters interpreted that comment as racist and that's when the exodus of black voters from Hillary Clinton's campaign began..before that, black voters were solidly on her side, probably mostly due to their loyalty to Bill Clinton...but that comment he made changed everything....so this myth that has built up by Obama haters that black voters were always 100% with Obama is totally false...after Hillary's flameout there was basically no place else for black voters to go

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2016, 10:31:05 AM »
Yes....it was Bill...a lot of black voters interpreted that comment as racist and that's when the exodus of black voters from Hillary Clinton's campaign began..before that, black voters were solidly on her side, probably mostly due to their loyalty to Bill Clinton...but that comment he made changed everything....so this myth that has built up by Obama haters that black voters were always 100% with Obama is totally false...after Hillary's flameout there was basically no place else for black voters to go

I've thought about it, and it's difficult to imagine some context which could say the comment wasn't racist.

As much as I dislike and distrust Obama, I don't understand what Bill could have meant, otherwise.  Was he saying Obama didn't have the "right" to run, at least in the face of Hilary, or what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2016, 10:33:02 AM »
And yeah, I remember all that, Andre.  Black women were the last hold-outs for Hilary, but they gradually switched over to Obama, too.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2016, 10:38:32 AM »
Given all that, what could it be to cause African-Americans to back Hilary over Sanders?  Do they enjoy shooting themselves in the foot?