Author Topic: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..  (Read 6639 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
FACTCHECK.ORG just came out with their numbers about Obama's presidency....and the numbers are so amazing that even the idiotic Obama haters can't deny the success of the Obama presidency...just take a look...the numbers are staggering in terms of the success he's had....

one thing that stood out for me that I didn't know is that now 5% of American energy comes from solar and wind power...which is amazing....remember when people said Obama's alternative energy plan was a failure???...

Job creation is amazing...Auto industry just had its best year EVER IN HISTORY (remember when people criticized Obama for saving the auto industry?).....deficit has been cut by 3/4....READ THE ARTICLE BELOW....ITS FASCINATING and its from a nonpolitical organization

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/obamas-numbers-january-2015-update/

DESTRUCTION OF THE HATERS IS COMPLETE 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:38:18 PM »
The Walter J. Annenberg organization funds factcheck....they are a leftiest wack job money machine that we debunked years ago here. Please stop..please....you're a retard.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 06:43:14 PM »
The Walter J. Annenberg organization funds factcheck....they are a leftiest wack job money machine that we debunked years ago here. Please stop..please....you're a retard.

READ THE ARTICLE.....you can read, right?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 06:56:37 PM »
Report complied by leftist fact checking site...or did you think I don't know anything Factcheck.org. They're all over NPR....seriously dude you're an amateur at this.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:02:31 PM »
"I cannot discredit anything they say, per se... but I know they're full of shit"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:05:17 PM »
Report complied by leftist fact checking site...or did you think I don't know anything Factcheck.org. They're all over NPR....seriously dude you're an amateur at this.

well actually this thread is for REASONABLE PEOPLE...not guys like you

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 09:09:15 PM »
FACTCHECK.ORG just came out with their numbers about Obama's presidency....and the numbers are so amazing that even the idiotic Obama haters can't deny the success of the Obama presidency...just take a look...the numbers are staggering in terms of the success he's had....

one thing that stood out for me that I didn't know is that now 5% of American energy comes from solar and wind power...which is amazing....remember when people said Obama's alternative energy plan was a failure???...

Job creation is amazing...Auto industry just had its best year EVER IN HISTORY (remember when people criticized Obama for saving the auto industry?).....deficit has been cut by 3/4....READ THE ARTICLE BELOW....ITS FASCINATING and its from a nonpolitical organization

I don't know if you just didn't read the article before you posted the link, or if this is an excellent example of your illiteracy/incompetence, but you kinda ignored all the bad shit it mentions.  I can certainly outline them in an easier to read fashion if you would like.  I still doubt you will comprehend it, but I can make my best effort.

For example, things like increasing food stamp dependency while decreasing housing ownership don't really help to destroy the obama haters.

You should stick to dick worship on the random sex thread

I know, I know. Respect your 2k post rule.  

That federal debt thing doesn't seem to help destroy haters either....I know, 2k posts, blah blah blah. I am andre, I like all things black, no matter what....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 09:33:02 PM »
That federal debt thing

debt gonna debt.   Trump's budget will cost ten trillion.  Sanders' budget will cost 15 trillion. 

Aside from Sen Cruz... everyone else in the race is going to raise that national debt.  Even Cruz will have to borrow for a bit - a ship that big doesn't turn fast.

LOL @ anyone who supports trump but shits on obama for borrowing.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 09:36:37 PM »
debt gonna debt.   Trump's budget will cost ten trillion.  Sanders' budget will cost 15 trillion. 

Aside from Sen Cruz... everyone else in the race is going to raise that national debt.  Even Cruz will have to borrow for a bit - a ship that big doesn't turn fast.

LOL @ anyone who supports trump but shits on obama for borrowing.

While I admire your attempt to derail the thread, your take on debt is speculation and trump has nothing to do with obama's failures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 09:41:01 PM »
While I admire your attempt to derail the thread, your take on debt is speculation and trump has nothing to do with obama's failures.

Trump’s Tax Cuts Would Add $24.5 Trillion to the Debt

Donald Trump’s tax-cut plan could add as much as $24.5 trillion to the national debt over the coming 20 years unless it is accompanied by steep cuts in spending and entitlement programs, a new analysis finds.

The paper published by the Tax Policy Center, a joint venture by the Urban Institute and Brookings Institution, provides a sobering reminder that many of the generous tax cut plans being floated by Trump, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and other candidates carry enormous long-term price tags. Some of them, if adopted, would spark a renewal of the long-term debt crisis and could undermine the very economic recovery that GOP and Democratic presidential candidates alike are promising.

Related: Experts Predict Rising Deficits and Debt in GOP Candidates’ Tax Plans

The numbers are startling, according to the new report: Trump’s proposals for consolidating and slashing individual and corporate tax rates and getting rid of the estate tax would reduce federal revenues by an estimated $9.5 trillion over the coming decade and an additional $15 trillion over the subsequent 10 years. And that’s before accounting for the government’s added interest costs from having to borrow substantial sums to make up for the revenue shortfall and keep the government operating.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/12/23/Trump-s-Tax-Cuts-Would-Add-245-Trillion-Debt

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 09:50:31 PM »
Trump’s Tax Cuts Would Add $24.5 Trillion to the Debt

Donald Trump’s tax-cut plan could add as much as $24.5 trillion to the national debt over the coming 20 years unless it is accompanied by steep cuts in spending and entitlement programs, a new analysis finds.

The paper published by the Tax Policy Center, a joint venture by the Urban Institute and Brookings Institution, provides a sobering reminder that many of the generous tax cut plans being floated by Trump, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and other candidates carry enormous long-term price tags. Some of them, if adopted, would spark a renewal of the long-term debt crisis and could undermine the very economic recovery that GOP and Democratic presidential candidates alike are promising.

Related: Experts Predict Rising Deficits and Debt in GOP Candidates’ Tax Plans

The numbers are startling, according to the new report: Trump’s proposals for consolidating and slashing individual and corporate tax rates and getting rid of the estate tax would reduce federal revenues by an estimated $9.5 trillion over the coming decade and an additional $15 trillion over the subsequent 10 years. And that’s before accounting for the government’s added interest costs from having to borrow substantial sums to make up for the revenue shortfall and keep the government operating.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/12/23/Trump-s-Tax-Cuts-Would-Add-245-Trillion-Debt

I don't care what they "could" add nor what they "could add over the next 20 years".  Remind me again what obama "did" add in less than 8 years

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2016, 10:02:47 PM »
I don't care what they "could" add nor what they "could add over the next 20 years".  Remind me again what obama "did" add in less than 8 years

Reduce UE and gas prices?  Kill bin laden?    Render congressional republicans impotent?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2016, 10:10:52 PM »
Reduce UE and gas prices?  Kill bin laden?    Render congressional republicans impotent?

He didn't kill bin laden.  Rendering the Republican congress impotent isn't a good thing.  It destroyed any sense of balance.  You don't know enough about the oil industry for me to educate you on why he had nothing to do with it, nor why it isn't necessarily a good thing.  

That was a weak attempt on your part, but at least you didn't require me to have 2k posts

Aside from that, we were talking about the debt, but you know that.  I'll rephrase the question since you want to try and derail the conversation again.  Remind me again what did obama add to the Debt in less than 8 years?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 10:48:21 PM »

well, i'm glad you proved your point....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 11:10:50 PM »
well, i'm glad you proved your point....

a US president doesn't really strap on an Mp5 and waste bad guys personally.  But if he gives the order to waste a certain bad guy, then yes, he gets credit/blame for it. 

the argument "obama had nothing to do with it" kinda fizzled on getbig years ago.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 11:51:41 PM »
a US president doesn't really strap on an Mp5 and waste bad guys personally.  But if he gives the order to waste a certain bad guy, then yes, he gets credit/blame for it.  

the argument "obama had nothing to do with it" kinda fizzled on getbig years ago.

Wrong again, a common trend for you.

If we aren't going to blame him for every military failure....because the president doesn't oversee every military operation, than we aren't going to credit him with every major victory.  If you want to credit him with bin laden, than i have a laundry list of epic military failures we must also include.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 05:20:15 AM »

"FactCheck.org" is Soros' fantasy source.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/12/fact-check-state-of-the-union-2016/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Hope this helps!

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 07:36:24 AM »
What do we call these threads here on getbig, epic backfires?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 09:28:37 AM »

Now you understand why there's no reasoning with these people...they deny facts that are absolutely irrefutable

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »
I don't know if you just didn't read the article before you posted the link, or if this is an excellent example of your illiteracy/incompetence, but you kinda ignored all the bad shit it mentions.  I can certainly outline them in an easier to read fashion if you would like.  I still doubt you will comprehend it, but I can make my best effort.

For example, things like increasing food stamp dependency while decreasing housing ownership don't really help to destroy the obama haters.

You should stick to dick worship on the random sex thread

I know, I know. Respect your 2k post rule.  

That federal debt thing doesn't seem to help destroy haters either....I know, 2k posts, blah blah blah. I am andre, I like all things black, no matter what....

PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE, THANK YOU

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 09:31:57 AM »
a US president doesn't really strap on an Mp5 and waste bad guys personally.  But if he gives the order to waste a certain bad guy, then yes, he gets credit/blame for it. 

ABSOLUTELY 1000% AGREED

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 09:34:25 AM »
and yes, bush gets credit for saddam and every other military win during his presidency.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 09:35:05 AM »
ABSOLUTELY 1000% AGREED

Well, isn't that convenient.  You agree with the part that praises the president but turn a blind eye to the rest.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 09:36:49 AM »
and yes, bush gets credit for saddam and every other military win during his presidency.

Should we go ahead and lay out obama's list of military failures now, since we are giving credit for all military ops under his presidency?