Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 424901 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #850 on: October 27, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »
See bolded - why are you using the events that happened almost a year ago as the reference point to make a point today?  So much has transpired since then.

I doubt the Democrats' actions in the House over the last year have gained them favor.

From now on, Democrat candidate polling will just use actual number of supporters:

Biden = 112
Warren =73
Harris = 8
Booker = 6.5
Buttplug = 24
Yang = 81
Gabbard = 464
Castro = 3
Clinton = 3
DeBlasio= 0

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #851 on: October 27, 2019, 03:15:32 PM »
Reality check.
Trump won the key states of Michigan and Penn by slim margins to win in 2016.
His support has slipped a bit since then based on the big defeat in the house during the 2018 midterms.
What puzzles me, is why Trump and his supporters double down on the "insult and ridicule" campaign technique.
How do you get MORE voters when you call all non-Trumpers "dumb ass"?

It's tough to make a sale when you insult the customers.
Reality check, going in to 2016 Trump had no support of any state, until election night. What was Killarys chance of winning? 98.6%?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #853 on: October 27, 2019, 05:09:00 PM »
https://www.desu.edu/

Looks like it is to me.. whats the problem?

Biden went to University of Delaware not Delaware State.

Delaware State is an HBCU.

They are different schools.

If he actually said this he's a moron.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: October 27, 2019, 05:56:43 PM »
Biden hasn't campaigned much since the internet had instant fact checking. Imagine all the protected lying this guy did in the 70s and 80s.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: October 27, 2019, 10:29:34 PM »
Biden went to University of Delaware not Delaware State.

Delaware State is an HBCU.

They are different schools.

If he actually said this he's a moron.

"“I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State, and I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware state here. Okay?

Advertisement - story continues below

“Those are my folks,” he said. “But all kidding aside HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges & Universities), are in trouble financially.”

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: October 28, 2019, 08:37:38 AM »
Cardi B fears Trump will win in 2020: ‘Nobody’s saying they love a Democrat’

Before the Democratic debate on Tuesday night, Cardi B expressed doubt that any of the Democratic presidential candidates have what it takes to beat Donald Trump next year.

In an appearance alongside Chance the Rapper on TI’s podcast expediTIously With Tip, she worried that no 2020 candidate had risen above the pack and suggested Trump’s base was too entrenched to be beaten.

Chance said: “I think Trump is going to win again at the next election because he’s got the biggest base.”

Cardi agreed: “I really hate to say it, but sometimes I do believe that Trump will be winning. Just because every single time I don’t see nobody saying they love a Democratic candidate. There’s no candidate that people are saying like we love, we want them to win.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/cardi-b-trump-bernie-sanders-election-2020

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: October 28, 2019, 09:40:05 AM »
"“I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State, and I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware state here. Okay?

Advertisement - story continues below

“Those are my folks,” he said. “But all kidding aside HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges & Universities), are in trouble financially.”

Well, what is it exactly we can help you with, TheGrinch?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: October 28, 2019, 06:53:21 PM »
Hunter Biden is now 2nd in the polls for 2020 Democrat candidates.

His campaign slogan is, “I Can’t Help It Joe Is Senile.”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: October 28, 2019, 06:54:33 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/the-democratic-plan-for-a-42-national-sales-tax-202549219.html

"The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) has done voters a favor by spelling out what kinds of new taxes it would take to come up with that much money. Warren justifies many of her programs by saying all it would take is “two cents” from the wealthy. That’s a reference to her 2% wealth tax on ultra-millionaires. But Medicare for All would be so expensive that if you taxed top earners at 100%—that’s right, if you took all the income of couples earning more than $408,000 per year—you’d still fall far short. And everybody getting taxed at 100% would obviously stop working."

How does a 42% federal VAT sound? DUH

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: October 28, 2019, 09:52:45 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #861 on: October 29, 2019, 10:31:50 AM »
Joe Biden in Danger of Humiliating Loss in Iowa, Top Democrats Warn
Tyler Pager
Bloomberg•October 29, 2019

(Bloomberg) -- Joe Biden risks a humiliating third- or fourth-place finish in Iowa early next year, according to nearly a dozen senior Democrats in the state who attribute the prospect to what they see as a poorly organized operation that has failed to engage with voters and party leaders.

With fewer than 100 days until the Feb. 3 caucuses, Biden is failing to spend the time with small groups of voters and party officials that Iowans expect and his campaign’s outreach has been largely ineffective, according to 11 senior Democrats in the state. That could send Biden to a crippling loss behind Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg, who have highly organized campaigns in Iowa, said the Democrats, most of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly about the campaign.

. . .

https://guy-humiliating-loss-iowa-080000058.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:26 PM »
Keep going back to my original potential scenario: Warren takes Iowa, Sanders New Hampshire and Biden South Carolina and Nevada?

Sanders leads, Biden slumps in N.H. poll

DURHAM, N.H. — Former Vice President Joe Biden suffered a precipitous drop in the latest New Hampshire poll, falling to the lowest point his campaign has seen this election, while Sen. Bernie Sanders recaptured his first-place spot narrowly over Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Sanders was the first choice of 21 percent of likely Democratic primary voters, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 18 percent, Biden at 15 percent and South Bend (Ind.) Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 10 percent, according to the Granite State Poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire and co-sponsored by CNN.

In a three-way tie for fifth place: entrepreneur Andrew Yang, Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, each at 5 percent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/10/29/bernie-sanders-joe-biden-new-hampshire-poll-061068

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: October 29, 2019, 08:13:05 PM »
PEDO for POTUS 2020 !!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: October 29, 2019, 08:37:06 PM »
It’s only been a few days since Al-Baghdadi was killed. In light of this, I have decided to refrain from posting about Ilhan Omar during her time of mourning.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #865 on: October 30, 2019, 06:33:43 AM »
It’s only been a few days since Al-Baghdadi was killed. In light of this, I have decided to refrain from posting about Ilhan Omar during her time of mourning.

;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: October 30, 2019, 10:23:15 AM »
What a bunch of clowns.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: November 01, 2019, 07:34:40 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/elizabeth-warren-unveils-52-trillion-medicare-all-plan

"At a cost of "just under $52 trillion" (about what the current system will cost over 10 years), Warren's plan calls for the elimination of employer-sponsored health insurance, which over 50% of Americans now receive. It would be replaced by free government health coverage for all Americans.

To pay for the $20.5 trillion, Warren would require employers pay trillions of dollars to the government. For those who currently pay for employee coverage, this would replace much of that spending. Businesses who don't currently cover healthcare costs would be exempt. Warren would also tax financial transactions such as stock trades, as well as boost taxes for investment gains for the top 1% of households. Her signature wealth tax proposal would also take a larger chunk from billionaires. Lastly, Warren wants to cut $800 billion in military spending."

...AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY NEED TO IMPEACH, HAHAHAHA...ANTI-CAPITALIST LOON. AN IMMEDIATE AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #868 on: November 01, 2019, 09:03:01 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/elizabeth-warren-unveils-52-trillion-medicare-all-plan

"At a cost of "just under $52 trillion" (about what the current system will cost over 10 years), Warren's plan calls for the elimination of employer-sponsored health insurance, which over 50% of Americans now receive. It would be replaced by free government health coverage for all Americans.

To pay for the $20.5 trillion, Warren would require employers pay trillions of dollars to the government. For those who currently pay for employee coverage, this would replace much of that spending. Businesses who don't currently cover healthcare costs would be exempt. Warren would also tax financial transactions such as stock trades, as well as boost taxes for investment gains for the top 1% of households. Her signature wealth tax proposal would also take a larger chunk from billionaires. Lastly, Warren wants to cut $800 billion in military spending."

...AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY NEED TO IMPEACH, HAHAHAHA...ANTI-CAPITALIST LOON. AN IMMEDIATE AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

She is going nowhere w this crappola

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #869 on: November 01, 2019, 09:08:58 AM »
She is going nowhere w this crappola

Markets will tank.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: November 01, 2019, 09:21:01 AM »
Markets will tank.

She will lose like mondale with this idiocy.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: November 01, 2019, 11:22:11 AM »
The thing is you know she spent the whole last week coming up with that. Totally spent her life in a fantasy economic model....higher education. Like govt an ivy league college takes the funding for granted and everything is just deducted from this endless supply of suckers.

She's in a bubble and has no idea how difficult free market business is. No idea that people smart enough to run businesses will circumvent punitive tax rates by any means necessary.

I invite ANY liberal to defend this. The only good thing you can say about it would be that it's slightly less crazy than the green new deal.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #872 on: November 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »
Beto, we hardly knew you! 

Beto O'Rourke on Friday announced he is ending his bid for president, leaving the question of what's next for the former congressman wide open.

O'Rourke entered the presidential race in March after running for U.S. Senate against incumbent Republican Ted Cruz. The El Paso native narrowly lost the race, but used the momentum from his senate bid as a launching pad for his presidential campaign.

On Friday — after failing to break through in the polls and with fundraising numbers that lagged behind others in the crowded field — O'Rourke announced that his time as a Democratic presidential candidate had come to a close.

"Though it is difficult to accept, it is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully," O'Rourke said in a news release. "My service to the country will not be as a candidate or as the nominee."

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/01/beto-orourke-drops-out-presidential-2020-election-future-senate/4128043002/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: November 01, 2019, 05:08:58 PM »
Another nut bag liberal idiot.   Good riddance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #874 on: November 01, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »
Good riddance.  Next to Biden, O'Rourke was the dumbest Democrat candidate running.