Author Topic: Estrogen issues  (Read 1275 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Estrogen issues
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:01:40 AM »
Hi guys.  Brief history on me, been on aas for 15 years on and off but the last 5 mainly on and the last year of the 5 was just on. Never got to crazy, always ran test e at around 500mg week. And would cycle 50var a day and or some Eq or dball here and there. Only one time did I get a little gyno and cured it quickly, I never needed ai's except at the end of some of the longer cycles and seemed to work quick and well.
Well here is my current issue, had a 3 month break and hop back on the 600 test e week and just 200 deca (later to phased to 400eq) well I just wasn't feeling it so after 6 weeks had blood work done and my estrogen level is thru the roof.( Like 120)!
But my test levels r hi also, so I feel the gear is good but why am I converting it to E?
Where am I going wrong here? Since this I changed my brand of test and took some nolvadex and just got some adex.  But my concern is libido! I never had these problems before, at this dosage I should be a walking boner! So no ai and I'm off, too much ai is no good!  What to do. My doc who is a complete moron when it comes to this wants me to c a endocrine doc.  Should I?
Thanks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Estrogen issues
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:08:42 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing an endo...

Proviron will help with both libido and estrogen issues, if you need even more help with e than proviron alone can bring, you could add a little letro to your stack.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG