Author Topic: New to this board - haters don't respond  (Read 31613 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: New to this board - haters don't respond
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2013, 07:26:29 AM »
hes never heard of true amatuer aka security 1 has he

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2013, 07:26:55 AM »
You call it complaining, i call it 'looking to improve this place.'

You are a defender of the status quo. I believe this place has not even begun to scratch the surface of its potential.

You choose for this place to languish in mediocrity, hatred and loathing.  I see a place with untapped potential. I dream that the Pros will one day feel welcome here once again.

I remember the getbig of old.  It was a dynamic, original and vibrant place, full vigor and vitriol.  Now i have to endure a place embedded in hatred and childish banter.

I know you will never agree with a getbig that offers diversity.  But i will never give up on this place.  And just for the record, i know that Ron is totally on board with my vision of rescuing the Pros from  the monocultures of MD  and BB.

LOL, you keep treating those 'pros' as if they are Gods. I've already explained my thoughts on them on that Lee Priest thread.
'Improvement' is very subjective, but you bring it as if it's a fact, which is a very dogmatic point of view. Just like any of us, you can only speak for yourself. You have the right to share your view, but you don't have the right to demand others what to do. If you agree with this, you're more than welcome here, since it's a great place (in my point of view), but -again- if you can't deal with this, then choose another place.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2013, 07:37:41 AM »
LOL, you keep treating those 'pros' as if they are Gods. I've already explained my thoughts on them on that Lee Priest thread.
'Improvement' is very subjective, but you bring it as if it's a fact, which is a very dogmatic point of view. Just like any of us, you can only speak for yourself. You have the right to share your view, but you don't have the right to demand others what to do. If you agree with this, you're more than welcome here, since it's a great place (in my point of view), but -again- if you can't deal with this, then choose another place.

DP, it is not about whether or not i can 'deal' with this place. I choose to be hear because i am a fan of the sport period.  I am not trying to ram my  point down the throats of the likes of  people like you.  I just believe this place would benefit if the Pros felt comfortable with returning here. 

By all indications, the Pros will never return if the moderation environment remains as it is.  Furthermore, i don't see the Pros as gods as you suggest.  I am under no illusions that the majority of Pros are deeply challenged individuals.

Again, i simply believe that because this place is first and foremost about BB it would stand to reason that having Pros post here can only improve it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2013, 08:12:36 AM »
DP, it is not about whether or not i can 'deal' with this place. I choose to be hear because i am a fan of the sport period.  I am not trying to ram my  point down the throats of the likes of  people like you.  I just believe this place would benefit if the Pros felt comfortable with returning here. 

By all indications, the Pros will never return if the moderation environment remains as it is.  Furthermore, i don't see the Pros as gods as you suggest.  I am under no illusions that the majority of Pros are deeply challenged individuals.

Again, i simply believe that because this place is first and foremost about BB it would stand to reason that having Pros post here can only improve it.

Well, if BB is a sport or not, will be a classic debate forever. I don't believe that most pros bring much value to the table, simply because they can't discuss their drug protocols, their sources of income, federation politics and so on (I can't blame them for this because it will harm their career). In case a pro has something interesting to say, which won't happen that often, we will know it almost right away, since GB has plenty of well informed sources and members who visit other places as well.
GB would be boring as fuck, when all of it's threads were 100% (or almost) BB related. Check, for example my 'progressive beats thread' (brutal plug, I know  ;D )

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »
Hey Vince, nice of you to chime in.

With all due respect i blame the moderators entirely for the Pros not posting here.  Over the years i have witnessed with frustration Pro after Pro leaving this  place for MD and BB.com.  The Pros just grow sick and tired of the treatment they receive at the hands of the flotsam.

A moderator's role is to moderate ffs.  In a sense it is a form of protection from attacks of racism, bigotry, bullying and the like.  Furthermore, the moderator in essence protects the poster and the integrity of the posting environment- without consistent moderation you have forum anarchy. 

Wow, shorty is now lecturing Get Big moderators what to do  ::) if U don't like it go away !.

the trainer

« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2013, 03:57:31 PM »
Fuck off caro you are not new to the board you have being here for years judging by your posts, this is nothing but a gimmick account, remember if you feed the troll he will get fat but if you ignore him he will die.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2013, 05:09:46 PM »
Fuck off caro you are not new to the board you have being here for years judging by your posts, this is nothing but a gimmick account, remember if you feed the troll he will get fat but if you ignore him he will die.

hahahaha...coming from a pathetic gimmick. now get out of this thread.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
hahahaha...coming from a pathetic gimmick. now get out of this thread.

You should have this account fake its death too, that would be hilarious.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
You should have this account fake its death too, that would be hilarious.

stop trolling

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »
stop trolling

I'm not trolling, you are obviously shizzo. There is no doubt.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2013, 05:31:50 PM »
Knooger owning Shitzzo in this tread....ROTF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
haha, "caro".

you know how that sounds in serbocroat language? ;D

You too will be call "hater"  by Caro  :o
Looks like he hates himself too ;D ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2013, 09:07:16 PM »
Caro, how many Silver Coins do you have in your pocket right now? I'm guessing 7...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2013, 09:13:22 PM »
what are you on about now. It is not case of being 'able to handle it.' jesus fucking christ you can't be that stupid.

ok, let me put it in simpler terms.  here goes..this place will benefit if the balance is addressed.

if ron and the mods do their job properly and moderate this forum we will see a return of the pros, the fitness experts, industry insiders, ifbb judges and officials etc etc.  

if we continue with the status quo then gb will remain as a bottom feeding message board.

I don't think for a second we should try to emulate md or bb.com.

yes, gb is unique and does allow freedom of speech but it should never be at the cost of sacrificing diversity with the posting fraternity.

Ron has banned guys who have had over 20,000 posts...There is no other board that would do that...The great thing about Getbig is that if you really think you are "posting fraternity", it only takes one mug shot to knock you down back to reality where you realize you're not... ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2013, 09:18:57 PM »
I apologies to 7 silver coins...Caro is obviously the same guy who faked his own death...

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2013, 09:23:38 PM »
I apologies to 7 silver coins...Caro is obviously the same guy who faked his own death...

Welcome aboard!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2013, 11:17:43 PM »
Ron has banned guys who have had over 20,000 posts...There is no other board that would do that...The great thing about Getbig is that if you really think you are "posting fraternity", it only takes one mug shot to knock you down back to reality where you realize you're not... ;)

Yes, post counts are totally meaningless at Getbig.  The counts means nothing.  No hierarchy exists here.  Their is an order and structure at MD and BB.com

This is one thing that makes this place equal and that is post counts having litttle to no authority.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2013, 12:24:56 AM »
Yes, post counts are totally meaningless at Getbig.  The counts means nothing.  No hierarchy exists here.  Their is an order and structure at MD and BB.com

This is one thing that makes this place equal and that is post counts having litttle to no authority.

Caro, then go there (MD & BB.com)
Get Big rules, got it !.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2013, 01:26:26 AM »
Lots of shitty detectives in this thread.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
Caro, then go there (MD & BB.com)
Get Big rules, got it !.

I choose to be here.  I believe this place can be improved.  I know that Ron shares my dream of improvement.

With consistent modding this place can return to the gb of old...a place where the Pros and IFBB industry people would frequent. 

Unfortunately, these people are now warned to STAY AWAY from getbig because it is so full of haters.

I want the hate to end..peace.

Furthermore, i understand why people find pleasure in hating on another.  It is a basic human instinct...just needs to controlled and moderated correctly in a forum based environment.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2013, 04:02:19 AM »
I choose to be here.  I believe this place can be improved.  I know that Ron shares my dream of improvement.

With consistent modding this place can return to the gb of old...a place where the Pros and IFBB industry people would frequent.  

Unfortunately, these people are now warned to STAY AWAY from getbig because it is so full of haters.

Furthermore, i understand why people find pleasure in hating on another.  It is a basic human instinct...just needs to controlled and moderated correctly in a forum based environment.

Why don't you organize a poll about this?
 - Do most of us want more consistent moderation, esp against those so called 'haters'? [YES,NO] (foot note: there's a big difference between a honest person and someone who really hates)
 - Will 'pros' bring much value to the table? [YES/NO] (foot note: just a few retired ones excluded)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2013, 04:25:45 AM »
Why don't you organize a poll about this?
 - Do most of us want more consistent moderation, esp against those so called 'haters'? [YES,NO] (foot note: there's a big difference between a honest person and someone who really hates)
 - Will 'pros' bring much value to the table? [YES/NO] (foot note: just a few retired ones excluded)

Yes, you can have an 'honest hater.'  Look, i have seen many an honest poster leave this place because they been trampled over by haters..

This place makes a sport out of attacking anyone who diverges from the gb fabric.

Just because someone expresses a view outside of the mainstream thinking of this place should not then see them being called out as a homo, fagg, troll, gimmick etc, so on and so worth...too many great Pros past and present have run far and wide from this place because of unwarranted slanderous attacks.  Not cool

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »
Yes, you can have an 'honest hater.'  Look, i have seen many an honest poster leave this place because they been trampled over by haters..

This place makes a sport out of attacking anyone who diverges from the gb fabric.

Just because someone expresses a view outside of the mainstream thinking of this place should not then see them being called out as a homo, fagg, troll, gimmick etc, so on and so worth...too many great Pros past and present have run far and wide from this place because of unwarranted slanderous attacks.  Not cool

And most of us aren't those 'honest haters'. This has prob much more to do with your sensitive nature, so see this as some reflection.
The diversity of members is enormous here. Just browse some other sections than this G&O, and you will find out.
Oh and please, stop that pro plugging, this has been discussed before and you know how most of us feel about them.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2013, 04:40:44 AM »
I choose to be here.  I believe this place can be improved.  I know that Ron shares my dream of improvement.

Furthermore, i understand why people find pleasure in hating on another.  It is a basic human instinct...just needs to controlled and moderated correctly in a forum based environment.

Hi Hank!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2013, 06:15:05 AM »
haha, "caro".

you know how that sounds in serbocroat language? ;D

lol...that's hilarious.