Author Topic: There is something I would like to address  (Read 134990 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: There is something I would like to address
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »
and serious attacks from you when you lose it. I think there should be a probation time for you under OMR.
How do you think I came to mod 4 boards on getbig? :) :-*
OMR is a great guy and a good friend, would roll bjj with him naked.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2015, 10:38:51 AM »
Jealousy is a stinky cologne. 8)

That is funny.

One of the accounts I was accused of being a few weeks ago had that as its tagline.

My first thought when I read was....Shizzo

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
How do you think I came to mod 4 boards on getbig? :) :-*
OMR is a great guy and a good friend, would roll bjj with him naked.
you licked Ronīs toilet seat?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2015, 10:49:03 AM »
Moving relevant threads to the proper sub forums? Hahahahahahahaaha

I guess Getbig is supposed to just forget about the year you ruined this board with your King Shizzo bullshit?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2015, 10:54:18 AM »
I guess Getbig is supposed to just forget about the year you ruined this board with your King Shizzo bullshit?

"I will give you twenty minutes to sleep then i want your cock fucking my mouth" remember that sweetie
cant wait to do it again
xx

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2015, 10:55:15 AM »
This has been addressed before. It wasn't my finest hour, but then again I was consistently drunk in those days.

But I will say that during those "King Shizzo" days, many of my threads were very popular (probably for all of the wrong reasons)

So my question to you: When will Getbig start taking responsibility for self-creating these monsters?

Do you think that myself, or someone like Junior (currently) is just talking to themselves? Its the rest of the posters who feed the machine.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2015, 10:58:18 AM »
This has been addressed before. It wasn't my finest hour, but then again I was consistently drunk in those days.

But I will say that during those "King Shizzo" days, many of my threads were very popular (probably for all of the wrong reasons)

So my question to you: When will Getbig start taking responsibility for self-creating these monsters?

Do you think that myself, or someone like Junior (currently) is just talking to themselves? Its the rest of the posters who feed the machine.

Are you blaming getbig for your alcoholism?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »
Are you blaming getbig for your alcoholism?
Not at all.

P.S. I don't consider myself an alcoholic.  I just abused alcohol for a few years. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2015, 11:00:43 AM »

"I will give you twenty minutes to sleep then i want your cock fucking my mouth" remember that sweetie
cant wait to do it again
xx

Holds about as much truth as you having assets of 40 million pounds

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2015, 11:01:41 AM »
Not at all.

P.S. I don't consider myself an alcoholic.  I just abused alcohol for a few years. 
That makes you an alcoholic Shizz.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2015, 11:03:08 AM »
Not at all.

You were more annoying but more entertaining when you were on the booze.

Start drinking again, but heavier this time. You should only post when drunk.

Also, start driving more after you post.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2015, 11:07:36 AM »
Let us get this thread back on topic... Why are non mods posting in a closed section of getbig when a mod like shizzo is not allowed? Regardless of opinions here he is a mod.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2015, 11:08:11 AM »
fuking pathetic. I cant believe how bent out of shape ppl get on here(a message board). Ive been a mod on one of the boards here for years. And honestly i couldnt give 2 shits if im allowed to post on the mod board or not....and have never asked to. If they want to let me then so be it but to whine that i cant and "threaten" to quit my mod position??? WTF .
Its just like ppl whining about blue stars.  ::)

rant over

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2015, 11:09:33 AM »
Shizzo equates responses with popularity.

Like when he finally climbs out on the window ledge to end it all and hundreds of people down on the sidewalk are yelling "jump you fat loser coward" and that idiot will be thinking look at all my friends who showed up.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »
Let us get this thread back on topic... Why are non mods posting in a closed section of getbig when a mod like shizzo is not allowed? Regardless of opinions here he is a mod.

Nice attempt to change subject and create diversion, you can't one past me son, must be so annoying to know only I know the truth or does it seceretly turn you on sending me all these subliminal messages. Anyway I am light years ahead of you. You shall see my greatness soon.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2015, 11:12:21 AM »
fuking pathetic. I cant believe how bent out of shape ppl get on here(a message board). Ive been a mod on one of the boards here for years. And honestly i couldnt give 2 shits if im allowed to post on the mod board or not....and have never asked to. If they want to let me then so be it but to whine that i cant and "threaten" to quit my mod position??? WTF .

rant over

Did someone mention Blue Stars?!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2015, 11:12:39 AM »
Because it's for a chosen few, a tight knit group, simple as that.

rant over
Serious business.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »
Nice attempt to change subject and create diversion, you can't one past me son, must be so annoying to know only I know the truth or does it seceretly turn you on sending me all these subliminal messages. Anyway I am light years ahead of you. You shall see my greatness soon.

Thread is not about you Half Squat....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2015, 11:16:54 AM »
Because it's for a chosen few, a tight knit group, simple as that.

what i want to know is why you attack me with a personal insult about a real injury? you are making the so called "rules" in getbig a mockery.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2015, 11:17:52 AM »

rant over
Nice meltdown. I didn't "threaten to do anything".  Maybe what it comes down to, is the fact that I don't consider what I was doing, or what you are doing, to be moderating.

Lets be honest with ourselves........I wasn't do anything but posting up youtube vids and highlighting upcoming events, and you aren't doing anything other then posting nude pics.  Forgive me if I wanted to be a little more involved.

They said no, so it was my choice not to mod ( ::)) the MMA section any longer.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2015, 11:18:36 AM »
A guy doesn't post for a few days, and people think he is dead, in jail, or become a male prostitute  :D

What I would like to tell Getbig, is that I will no longer be modding the MMA subforum nor updating the history thread.

Bottom line, is that I feel all mods should have access to the mod's only section.  So Ron can trust someone to run a subforum, but not to have access to a section called "The mod board"?  I have been told in the past, that the reason why only (7-8) people have access, is because of trust issues with some of the former mods.  If you can't/don't trust someone, don't make them a mod in the first place.

So last weekend, I asked if I could have access to the mod board. I was told "Its not going to happen" and that "There are many mods that don't have access".  That is why I have no problem giving up my mod spot on the MMA board.  I see no use in being a fake moderator.  What is the purpose of a moderator forum, if the majority of the mods on Getbig are locked out of it? In my opinion, all of the mods should be involved in the meetings and group discussions, and if you do not trust them to do that, then they shouldn't be mods in the first place.

No hard feelings, I just do not want to waste my time.  Thanks for the opportunity regardless.

Those are the fundamentals of democracy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »

Eat my ass.

Ron makes the rules.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2015, 11:19:14 AM »
Nice meltdown. I didn't "threaten to do anything".  Maybe what it comes down to, is the fact that I don't consider what I was doing, or what you are doing, to be moderating.

Lets be honest with ourselves........I wasn't do anything but posting up youtube vids and highlighting upcoming events, and you aren't doing anything other then posting nude pics.  Forgive me if I wanted to be a little more involved.

They said no, so it was my choice not to mod ( ::)) the MMA section any longer.

Not saying it's a big deal man... But really, that is an ultimatum.

Not a huge one, but it is.

If you say.

"If you don't do this, then I'm doing this."

Even at it's simplest form, it's an ultimatum.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2015, 11:22:33 AM »
Eat my ass.

Ron makes the rules.
Eat my shit Clown

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
Not saying it's a big deal man... But really, that is an ultimatum.

Not a huge one, but it is.

If you say.

"If you don't do this, then I'm doing this."

Even at it's simplest form, it's an ultimatum.

Semantics aside, then what I am trying to say is, that I was fine with either outcome. I would have been happy to have taken on added responsibilities, just as I am perfectly fine with giving up, what I do not feel is a real mod job.