Author Topic: Im Fat Thats No Secret  (Read 12637 times)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Re: Im Fat Thats No Secret
« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2014, 08:40:40 AM »
Im 6 feet tall 275 pounds. My pics are around, im not too thin to say the least. An anonymous person ::) has offered me $5000 to go from 275 to 205 in 7 months. This will be paid $1000 for losing the first 23, $1000 for losing the next 23 and $3000 for losing the last 24. Im old, 48, lazy, duh, and on meds that are well known for making losing weight difficult. I cant take any supps due to the meds Im on so this is an all food/exercise mission.  I need gps just to find where the gym was when i last went 2 years ago.

But shit, I'm gonna try my hardest cause a large chunk of what i win is obviously going to the humane society.  So I either put up or shut up.

person has seen me on the scale and know the 275 is legit

You need to low carb it...I did and went from 400 to 200....

easy sample plan:

1. meal 1 4 eggs and water or protein shake if no time

2.meal 2 chicken salad or protein shake if no time

3. meal 3 steak or other meat of choice & veggie of choice

Notes: water for all meals, snacks can be almonds/nuts or protein bar/shake. supps should be the ech stack 3-4 x per day for energy, a multi and fish oil.

Workout: everyday: 1 hour cardio (HIT) plus weight circuit.

Good luck.

ismoseppo

« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
everyone telling me to eat eggs when multiple times i type i am allergic to eggs

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2014, 10:16:38 AM »
everyone telling me to eat eggs when multiple times i type i am allergic to eggs
eggs bro. The key to diet is eating eggs.

On a serious note, my wife hates chicken and has been having great success eating seasoned, 99% lean ground turkey.

ismoseppo

« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2014, 10:19:24 AM »
eggs bro. The key to diet is eating eggs.

On a serious note, my wife hates chicken and has been having great success eating seasoned, 99% lean ground turkey.

i loveeeeeeeeeeeee chicken
me and adonis will figure it out people just waste time typing,...nice to try and help but im not listening to 44 people

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 29, 2014, 10:20:48 AM »
me and adonis will figure it out people just waste time typing,...nice to try and help but im not listening to 44 people

adonis is a clown

you should pm disgusted
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2014, 10:21:03 AM »
Why cant you just PM each other then?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #206 on: March 29, 2014, 11:35:40 AM »
Good plan anyway, it's a bad idea to talk to getbig about dieting because if you listen to everyone you'll be changing your plan 10 million times.

Get a plan, stick with it. If it doesn't work, change it up down the road. But don't listen to every joe blow getbigger because what works for us may not work for you. If you just want to lose weight, Adonis is probably a good choice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
Just stay the course with a steady hand at the tiller.  You are doing great.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2014, 01:22:33 AM »
Good plan anyway, it's a bad idea to talk to getbig about dieting because if you listen to everyone you'll be changing your plan 10 million times.

Get a plan, stick with it. If it doesn't work, change it up down the road. But don't listen to every joe blow getbigger because what works for us may not work for you. If you just want to lose weight, Adonis is probably a good choice.
its like all the fat women who says "i have tried 100 diets and not one have worked" duh you fat stinky bitch thats the problem stay on one and you will loose the fat....fat peoples lack of disipline........