Author Topic: The Y is a TROLL BOARD  (Read 1004 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
The Y is a TROLL BOARD
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:58:06 PM »
That's what Teh Luke says anyway ::)

The Natural Board does not tolerate trolls, if you want to argument-monger move on over to the Y with all the other children who don't play well with others.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The Y is a TROLL BOARD
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »
The Luke is 37 years old and has wasted his life and his parents money traveling around looking for Bigfoot. Now he lives in their basement on rations of crackers and canned sardines........

His opinions are null and void.

Who's next?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »
The Luke is 37 years old and has wasted his life and his parents money traveling around looking for Bigfoot. Now he lives in their basement on rations of crackers and canned sardines........

Who's next?

Did you notice how this midget Wizard of Oz reject acts like a big honcho on his precious little natty board?  You know, the board that gets all of 5 posts per day ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:43 PM »
Did you notice how this midget Wizard of Oz reject acts like a big honcho on his precious little natty board?  You know, the board that gets all of 5 posts per day ::)
There's a natty board here?

He has short mans syndrome, give a short guy just a little power and BOOOOM that's why midgets have big heads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »

HAHA I hate that douchebag board... bunch of cock loving faggots up in there

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »

Who's next?

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that the fact that The "Luke" pops on getbig only once in a while is directly correlated to the breif moment nobody is upstair and sneaking on the "computer" is feasable?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »
Check out this PM Teh Luke just sent me.  I had sent him a link to this thread to bring him down here and give him a proper pummeling, but this is what he said:

...Yawn.

I take it this is Adonis I'm writing to here, but if it isn't then please tell me why you're so eager to get me involved in this message-board drama bullshit? Adonis I could understand, I've called him on his bullshit often enough for him to carry a grudge... but otherwise I can't think of anyone else that would be so interested in having me interact with such childishness.

I'm really not interested.

-Luke

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »
Check out this PM Teh Luke just sent me.  I had sent him a link to this thread to bring him down here and give him a proper pummeling, but this is what he said:

Nobody likes you wetty greaser. Go back to Mexico.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 04:02:12 PM »
Nobody likes you wetty greaser. Go back to Mexico.
With all the ass that taco head licks, they still bash him on the G&O board.......

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »
With all the ass that taco head licks, they still bash him on the G&O board.......
Did you forget the beating you took when you started a thread on the G&O about PANDAE ??? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 05:26:38 AM »
Did you forget the beating you took when you started a thread on the G&O about PANDAE ??? :-\
unlike you, I don't care what abunch of basement dwelling nerds think

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »
MMA animal,

We have a continuous problem with gimmick accounts here on GetBig, and this coupled with your let's say exuberant attitude has people worried.

Seeing as you're fine with posting your pics, could you please post another pic with you holding up a piece a paper with "MMA animal" written on it?

Thanks,

The Luke
Someone takes their "job" as a mod on that booming board too seriously. I can't wait for the 10,000 word P.h.D dissertation to explain things.

-The mass 04