Author Topic: True Natural Protein Ice Cream  (Read 1461 times)

Mister-10

• Getbig I
True Natural Protein Ice Cream
« on: May 28, 2023, 02:10:12 PM »
Ideal weather today to treat you to a delicious ice cream. ;-)

For myself, the weather has long ceased to matter, I eat almost a whole box (liter) of homemade True Natural Protein Ice Cream every day, before going to bed my favorite way to have a good portion of protein (casein and whey), fruits and vegetables, and replenish my glycogen stores for the next workout.

Enjoying a delicious, low-calorie (low sugar and fat), vanilla, chocolate, berries, coffee, cookies, bananas, pistachio, ... ice cream full of protein! Delicious!

My recipes, which in my humble opinion are much tastier and healthier than all other protein ice cream recipes, can be downloaded here:
Recipes excel: http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/pic/true-natural-protein-ice-cream.xlsx
Or download the excel from my True Natural BodyBuilding website: http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/protein-ice-cream.html

Or even better, just watch my YouTube video clips:

How to Make DELICIOUS Low-Calorie BLUEBERRY-STRAWBERRY Protein Ice Cream

How to Make DELICIOUS Low-Calorie CHOCOLATE Protein Ice Cream

How to Make DELICIOUS Low-Calorie COCONUT Protein Ice Cream

How to Make DELICIOUS Low-Calorie COFFEE-MOCHA Protein Ice Cream

How to Turn your Favorite Whey Protein Powder into your Favorite PROTEIN ICE CREAM

GREG DOUCETTE's Anabolic PROTEIN ICE CREAM versus True Natural Protein Ice Cream

I would love to hear your questions and feedback/experience!

Lots of ice cream pleasure, without guilt!!!

lamarclark09

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: True Natural Protein Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 01:14:42 AM »
Really appreciable! Good to know about your healthy routine. It's interesting, ice cream itself is very delicious but when it comes to Natural Protein Ice Cream it contains benefits like it is good for muscle growth and also the best dessert for health conscious adults.