Author Topic: ******* Recent steroid Busts ----- Mods please weigh in  (Read 5534 times)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: ******* Recent steroid Busts ----- Mods please weigh in
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »
Its IBE we are talking about here- they have no class and Yes hooker is right they have been busted before. they are based out of new orleans and have some chick front that company for some silent sleazeballs. They have had so many problems in the past its riduculous and they blamed there bad business practices and shipping problems on the new orleans disaster 2 years after it happened-lol. really they were getting shafted by there suppliers and didnt have any raws to make any goods. they took so much money for product they knew was out of stock. sent me 2 fake tracking #'s . in the end I called IBE and bitched out some black chick and they ended up refunding my whole order and sent me the stuff.

I did a background check on the director of their company and he has filed chapter 7 several times....it's all in my blog.

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »
will be keeping my eye on your blog..thanks for keeping us updated

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 05:02:14 AM »
will be keeping my eye on your blog..thanks for keeping us updated

Some of my Blog posts have actually been released by major BBing and AAS websites as articles (after they appeared in my blog). It's a good source of raw, cutting edge, and up-to-date information, I think.

Here's an example of something that was just a blog post, which was later released by major websites as an article:

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/012407.html

Most of you will remember that from my blog....

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 05:20:13 PM »
Some of my Blog posts have actually been released by major BBing and AAS websites as articles (after they appeared in my blog). It's a good source of raw, cutting edge, and up-to-date information, I think.

Here's an example of something that was just a blog post, which was later released by major websites as an article:

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/012407.html

Most of you will remember that from my blog....

i hope they asked you to use that and not just copy/paste

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »
Anyone have the newest information on the ch 7 bankruptcy on new info on AR blog? wanted to see that

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
I have some information that I can't really release yet. Maybe with the mods permission, I'll repost the entire thing here,  as my GetBig repeat of the Blog?

Mods? Watch out though...Im sure if I post it IBE will send their cronies to start shit here....

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 10:15:20 PM »
Bring it we have Big John! he'll destroy anybody with a few creative sentences!