Author Topic: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)  (Read 38788 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 05:34:18 AM »

So is this another conspiracy from you claiming the Germans actually own the moon and space ::)....

no, this is history.  no need to get all weird like that.

we won a war and we pilfered the nation for resources, some of which were smart humans who knew how to make rockets fly.  Nothing wrong with it, it's how we did so well in the space race.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 05:35:00 AM »
oh, so it's OKAY because others do it? 

You're licking toads, dude.
Did I say that made it ok? No. But he's going to try and make it out like America's the only one and that's far from true. Fact is, the world thrives on killing each other, not just America.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 05:35:09 AM »
I don't know.  With only 60 hours between blasts, it could have been they were trying to figure out what just happened to 100,000 people, and why everyone who arrived on the scene also died immediately.  

Anyone with compassion for civilians would have given it more time between blasts.  We intentionally took out civilians - we could have scortched the military district or taken out leadershp.  Instead we went after women and kids (most of the men were at war).  IMO we should have went after a military target, or detonated in an empty place.  

Japan is such a small place I don't think the suggestions you made above were practical. Also I don't think we could afford to waste a bomb. There were only the two in our inventory.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 05:35:34 AM »
I call that being smart. To the victors go the spoils. We couldn't let any top scientists get captured by the Russians. Any way all the scientists MADE SURE TO GET CAPTURED by the American forces. What does that tell you?

hey, i agree.   i figured there would be some people who equate any history they don't know as "conspiracy garbage", and sure enough, comments started.  I'm a student of history, and this is part of it.  Yes, we should have taken them or shot them, as we sure didn't want Russia grabbing them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 05:36:22 AM »
Did I say that made it ok? No. But he's going to try and make it out like America's the only one and that's far from true. Fact is, the world thrives on killing each other, not just America.

i thought you were referring to nations that killed their own people, determined to be acceptable losses for better longterm survival/the good of all

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 05:37:40 AM »
Japan is such a small place I don't think the suggestions you made above were practical. Also I don't think we could afford to waste a bomb. There were only the two in our inventory.

We could have bombed tokyo.  we went after civilian populations both times.  we just wanted them to have the infrastructure in place to surrender.  while it's easier war mgmt, it sure sucks to take out 100k civilians twice just to scare em.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 05:39:09 AM »
i thought you were referring to nations that killed their own people, determined to be acceptable losses for better longterm survival/the good of all
I'm not justifying or reasoning any causes for what a country does to itself, all I'm doing is pointing out that America is faaar from the only country to have ever killed it some of it's own population, and there are dozens more examples I could give than the ones I did.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »
The Japanese killed millions of civilians from 1936 to 1945- Chinese, Korean's, Phillipino's etc.. during the war. I doubt many in those nations disagree with the nuking of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 05:47:49 AM »
The Japanese killed millions of civilians from 1936 to 1945- Chinese, Korean's, Phillipino's etc.. during the war. I doubt many in those nations disagree with the nuking of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

I don't use CHina's value system to determine what's right and wrong.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2007, 05:50:32 AM »
Yeah, Chairman Mao...probably not up for the 'Coolest Dude Who Ever Lived' award.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2007, 05:50:45 AM »
I love America cause I can see people that I hate everyday, instead of pretending what I would do If I ever met them knowing that I will never meet them hahahah
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
no, this is history.  no need to get all weird like that.

we won a war and we pilfered the nation for resources, some of which were smart humans who knew how to make rockets fly.  Nothing wrong with it, it's how we did so well in the space race.

I was just joking ;D
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2007, 05:55:59 AM »

How much influence do you think the women/children vaporized at Hiroshima had over the decisions to commit the atrocities in China and Korea?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 06:17:20 AM »

Just saying literally millions of people don't see things from your perspective.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2007, 06:18:17 AM »
Just saying literally millions of people don't see things from your perspective.
there are more than millions that dont see from your point of view either.....ala the world from under your boyfreinds nutsack.
L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2007, 06:18:32 AM »
How much influence do you think the women/children vaporized at Hiroshima had over the decisions to commit the atrocities in China and Korea?

The atrocities in China and Korea at the hands of the Japanese pre-dated the nukes by 5 to 10 years.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2007, 06:19:13 AM »
there are more than millions that dont see from your point of view either.....ala the world from under your boyfreinds nutsack.

ok $500 jeans jonna. ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »
ok $500 jeans jonna. ::)
dont let me stop you, keep going professor bmacsys..... ::)
L

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:54 AM »
I am not bashing the USA as all nations have their problems.  But I state that the core of Europe is far more advanced in alternative energy, safer food chain, pollution controls - protecting the environment, and medical technology than North America.
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2007, 07:22:43 AM »
The atrocities in China and Korea at the hands of the Japanese pre-dated the nukes by 5 to 10 years.

My point is that the US targeted civilian population in Japan when dropping nukes.

THese civilians had nothing to do with the Japanese emperor making war decisions 5 years earlier. 

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2007, 07:41:01 AM »
I find it hilarious though rather worrying that the vast majority of yankee doodle dandys see Europe as being one big country. What do you 'guys' get taught in school?

The only reason 'america' is a free conutry is because of Europes infighting over the last couple of centuries. Personally i feel Britain should have teamed up with Hitler and conquored the globe. There was actually huge support for Hitler in Britain, and many politicians were sypathetic to his goals. Unfortunately we were close allies with poland and had no choice but to declare war on Germany.

[yes Hitler was a bad guy, and his persecution of the Jews was unforgivable; but in years to come people will study his life and see the genius of the man. For centuries Ceaser was seen as the worst tyrant in history, but now he is recognised as a pioneer. Ditto with Ghengis Khan]

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2007, 07:45:18 AM »
I just find it hypocritical that every chance they get they bash us Americans, but every opportunity they get they sell their cock pumps and flesh lights to get over here and be part of it. 

Brutal 172 words Euro Meltdown.  Fuck you all.

I think it pretty much goes both ways, as you can see under the topic about marko savolainen, where BSB says "You're not american, therefore you're beneath me". Statements like that can be often read from various sites, be it getbig or youtube. I don't generally have anything against americans, but comments like that (BSB's) create an image of arrogant nation.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2007, 07:46:22 AM »
They only had a nuclear pile bomb... (same with the Germans) it was a small runaway nuclear reactor style device and would only maybe take out 2 or 3 city blocks.

If anyone really had tested a proper nuclear weapon (Germans or Japanese) the Americans would have noticed.

I still reckon that at most, America was justified in maybe (just maybe) nuking the Japanese (or German) nuclear research facilities.

Using thermonuclear weapons against civilian populations is much less justifiable than say... hijacking planes to attack the country that betrayed you.

The Luke

First off dipshit, it wasn't a thermonuke, it was a regular nuke. Thermonukes didn't come around until the 50's with the hydrogen, bright spot. Secondly, it was estimated that we would lose 500,000+ soldiers in an invasion of mainland Japan. So let's see, 500,000 American soldiers to a couple hundred thousand Japs. Makes sense to me.

We could have bombed tokyo.  we went after civilian populations both times.  we just wanted them to have the infrastructure in place to surrender.  while it's easier war mgmt, it sure sucks to take out 100k civilians twice just to scare em.

We were firebombing Tokyo repeatedly, so why would we nuke it? It was basically burned to the ground. Nagasaki was a massive seaport for the Japanese military and Hiroshima was a gigantic weapons manufacturing area. Do you honestly know anything outside of the conspiracy theory bullshit you spew?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2007, 07:49:01 AM »
I find it hilarious though rather worrying that the vast majority of yankee doodle dandys see Europe as being one big country. What do you 'guys' get taught in school?

The only reason 'america' is a free conutry is because of Europes infighting over the last couple of centuries. Personally i feel Britain should have teamed up with Hitler and conquored the globe. There was actually huge support for Hitler in Britain, and many politicians were sypathetic to his goals. Unfortunately we were close allies with poland and had no choice but to declare war on Germany.

[yes Hitler was a bad guy, and his persecution of the Jews was unforgivable; but in years to come people will study his life and see the genius of the man. For centuries Ceaser was seen as the worst tyrant in history, but now he is recognised as a pioneer. Ditto with Ghengis Khan]

"Infighting?" Actually I remember the Revolutionary War taking place on our soil.  Perhaps "inbreeding" may be the proper term.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2007, 07:58:33 AM »

Hahaha. Got to agree with you on this one. I just heard at youtube from american guy that europe has a king :D