Author Topic: gallon of water per day = pissing every 30 minutes  (Read 64774 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: gallon of water per day = pissing every 30 minutes
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 11:47:36 PM »

bump for the term///''oldman crazies''...

keep an empty gatorade bottle with you in your car..if you are good enough you could even piss while driving..

I have a mental list of all the places in town where I've asked to use their bathroom (while buying something) and they said no.    Hey, I tried to do the right thing but one way or another I'm going to take a fucking leak.  Their walls have become my urinal more than once.

I have the middle aged embitterment.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 04:08:30 PM »
I have a mental list of all the places in town where I've asked to use their bathroom (while buying something) and they said no.    Hey, I tried to do the right thing but one way or another I'm going to take a fucking leak.  Their walls have become my urinal more than once.

I have the middle aged embitterment.

There's always McDonalds
:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »
There's always McDonalds

They're handy but that always leads to a Big Mac.  ;D 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 05:20:32 AM »
Everytime i try drink a ton of water, i end up needing to piss every half hour.

Weak bladder? How much do you all drink?

Yeah roughly between 3-4 Ltrs a day and in the summer 5-6 Ltrs...wash's all the toxins etc etc out of your system, pain in the ass drinking so much water but IMO its a win win thing if you are consistent with your water intake

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »
Agree.  Drinking too much water means planning your entire day around where you can take a piss... and you're forever asking shopkeepers if they have a toilet you can use and then going outside and pissing on the side of their store while hoping a cop doesn't show up if they say no, because you know damn well there's a toilet back there and they're just being a prick.  Add creatine and fuggetaboutit.

Gateraid bottle my friend

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 09:48:35 PM »
ask soundness

you remember him too huh?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »
i alway have a bottle next to my bed to pee in it at night, otherwise i have to walk to the toilet maybe 6 times a night.

you have Diabetes idiot! :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
Soundness to address this......in 3...........2.........1

wish he'd come back

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 09:52:18 PM »
Have actually witnessed.  My x's grandfather got the old man crazies and everyone went to his house to clean it up and pack up his shit for the nursing home.  Among the other things he had been hoarding (pie tins stacked 3 feet high, newspapers for the last 15 years), he had jug after jug of piss.  Ugh, a nasty business.  :-X

I have heard of old men doing this....storing their own piss.......must have been one nasty place

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
I have heard of old men doing this....storing their own piss.......must have been one nasty place

The piss was gross since lots of it had aged in the milk jugs.  I know because I was the guy who got to dump it all down the toilet.  :-X  But mostly it was just really sad.  A very old man living all alone in a house so filthy and filled with crap you almost couldn't get from one side of a room to another.  The house was also in a terrible state of disrepair.

Clearly the guy wasn't capable of living alone anymore and needed help.  I question how his family let it get so bad for him.  Did they never visit the guy and make sure he was doing ok?  I never said anything since the Big Cleanup was getting done because the old guy was going to a nursing home but it pissed me off they let things get so bad for the guy when no member of the family lived more than 30 minutes away.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 05:27:42 AM »
The piss was gross since lots of it had aged in the milk jugs.  I know because I was the guy who got to dump it all down the toilet.  :-X  But mostly it was just really sad.  A very old man living all alone in a house so filthy and filled with crap you almost couldn't get from one side of a room to another.  The house was also in a terrible state of disrepair.

Clearly the guy wasn't capable of living alone anymore and needed help.  I question how his family let it get so bad for him.  Did they never visit the guy and make sure he was doing ok?  I never said anything since the Big Cleanup was getting done because the old guy was going to a nursing home but it pissed me off they let things get so bad for the guy when no member of the family lived more than 30 minutes away.

Families are a strange lot today.....not like in yesteryear...everyone is too busy and no one wants to take on the added stress and responsibility....back in the old days the daughters would have done something......but since women have to work now, they are too busy and stressed out as well..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 05:14:00 AM »
yeah man i keep a empty milk jug on the side of my bed with a huge funnell taped to it, i just lean over n piss. if i didnt id be up around 6 times or so myself. went to get all different tests-bladder,prostate,diabetes ect n they said everything was good. ive been pissing like this since i was a little kid, maybe nerves i guess
R

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2015, 10:25:32 AM »
I get up 3 times a night because of the amount of water I drink, but hey its worth it cos the water helps me look good.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2017, 09:57:20 PM »
when in doubt 2x your water. if i buy 1 bottle water, i stop and always double

1. i am at 1.5 - 2.0gallons a water a day
2. by 1am ive considered 1 gallon
3. i live in AZ - so its hot as hell
4. keeps me full
5. improves my life to be full of water.

best water advice - just 2x it all

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2018, 04:35:43 PM »
I probably drink at least 10-15 bottles of water a day and sometimes I piss so much my dick feels like I'm getting a STD or something. I try to do it so I don't eat as much, but all I do is piss.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2018, 07:09:06 PM »
Too much water is bad for you. It removes too much electrolytes like salt and Potassium. My wife is a water maniac and keeps getting cramps and she thinks she needs more water. What she needs is to replace the electrolytes she is diluting out of her system.

People have dropped dead at marathons because they drank too much water. They removed too much potassium giving them self a heart arrhythmia leading to a fatal heart attack.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2018, 03:40:42 AM »
Too much water is bad for you. It removes too much electrolytes like salt and Potassium. My wife is a water maniac and keeps getting cramps and she thinks she needs more water. What she needs is to replace the electrolytes she is diluting out of her system.

People have dropped dead at marathons because they drank too much water. They removed too much potassium giving them self a heart arrhythmia leading to a fatal heart attack.

This.

Some of you people are nuts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2018, 09:55:29 AM »
Everytime i try drink a ton of water, i end up needing to piss every half hour.

Weak bladder? How much do you all drink?

Water in water out. Rule of thumb for the average person is 1/2oz per pound of BW.