Author Topic: what happen to XFACTOR?  (Read 53088 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: what happen to XFACTOR?
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2010, 06:43:26 AM »
Lotta hate for x-factor 8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2010, 06:48:31 AM »
X factor destroying minds, setting up residency in multiple heads hahahah
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2010, 06:59:21 AM »
I live at 18 Yorkville Ave.  Workout at the Goodlife in Liberty village on weekends and during the week when not travelling for work, I train at Bloor Park Goodlife 8 park road between 6-10pm. Come, bring your camera, join me for a workout if you can keep up as well.

Hahaha, shit I was just in yorkville a few days ago, used to work on Bay & Cumberland at an internet firm there..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2010, 07:13:26 AM »
  Workout at the Goodlife in Liberty village on weekends

dude, how do you train there? it can only be for lack of a better facility in that area. I trained there this summer. I've been in phone booths bigger than the dumbell area

I just found it very cramped and it looks to cater more to people who want to join it so they can say 'I go to the gym'.   

b

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2010, 07:16:16 AM »
I live at 18 Yorkville Ave.  Workout at the Goodlife in Liberty village on weekends and during the week when not travelling for work, I train at Bloor Park Goodlife 8 park road between 6-10pm. Come, bring your camera, join me for a workout if you can keep up as well.

youll have to wait until i have enough money to get my car fixed...can u give me a ride?
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »
youll have to wait until i have enough money to get my car fixed...can u give me a ride?

I'll take you and all three of us can hit the gym...gotta wait till summer when it's warmer.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2010, 07:23:47 AM »

I'll take you and all three of us can hit the gym...gotta wait till summer when it's warmer.
ok-thx
xfactor-pm me your cell phone number so we can set this up plz
w

affy

« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2010, 07:27:56 AM »

18 yorkville is a pretty badass condo...any celebs or athletes live there? Or is it mainly business executives and trust fund babies?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2010, 07:28:33 AM »
ok-thx
xfactor-pm me your cell phone number so we can set this up plz

Hit x-factor up on the microphone, if you dont have one he can send a spare.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2010, 07:30:17 AM »
dude, how do you train there? it can only be for lack of a better facility in that area. I trained there this summer. I've been in phone booths bigger than the dumbell area

I just found it very cramped and it looks to cater more to people who want to join it so they can say 'I go to the gym'.   

That's the problem when you weigh 650lbs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »
That's the problem when you weigh 650lbs.
That's not noworries.  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2010, 07:49:03 AM »
Hit x-factor up on the microphone, if you dont have one he can send a spare.

I see what you did rajt thurr

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2010, 07:59:35 AM »
No, of course not. None of us here is capable of owning any stock. You're the only person on Getbig who isn't an unemployed 20yo basement dwelling shut-in.  ::)

X factors company probably trades on the bulletin boards...perhaps the pink sheets..

The company probably has the market capitalization of 750K or some-shit

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2010, 08:57:21 AM »
That's not noworries.  ;)

Oh damn I just realized that...Hahahaha

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »
18 yorkville is a pretty badass condo...any celebs or athletes live there? Or is it mainly business executives and trust fund babies?

It's a mix.  Nice place, good area, I miss my house though.  I haven't seen any celebs.  A lot of older men with young beautiful woman though.  I've seen at least 4 of those.  The trend seems to be everyone leaving here during winter. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2010, 10:53:41 AM »
america should be bombed back to the stoneages.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58:45 AM »
I'm not trying to make friends here dude.  the reality is it's an internet site, nobody cares aside from you guys. 

I come on here to stir up the pot once or twice a year it's so easy to do.  So easy.  Look how many people keep coming back to this. 
So are you saying that they enjoy the "stew" or "to stew"?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01:09 AM »
jew basterd i knew it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2010, 11:12:59 AM »
Hey Mars did you ever get a job ? I remember you had sent me some pm's talking about being a graphic designer and couldn't find a job.  So how's that going? 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »
america should be bombed back to the stoneages.

lol

Deep Tissue Massage

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »

You give out all this information on getbig, but not the stock symbol of the company?

TruthHurts

« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2010, 03:45:09 PM »
You give out all this information on getbig, but not the stock symbol of the company?

Yes, interesting. He post his face, his illegal drug regimen, his address and he challenge guys to come fight him (johnny vegas) but won\'t post dis info.

I am prepared to trust him as I don\'t think anyone would be so sad to lie when we have proven rich successes like alex23 and mindspun, but really all he show is he sat in a lambo and claims to have moved to an upmarket address.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2010, 03:46:54 PM »
I look up to x factor as a kind of father figure.
No doubt about it...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2010, 04:03:01 PM »
One of the reasons I'm so curious about this company's financials is because (believe it or not) I actually manage other people's money for a living. So it's a natural source of interest for me, as I'm very obsessive about what I do.

Because of what I do, it's become second nature for me to try to come across as many people with money as I possibly can in everyday life - whether during "office hours" or not. I am basically pretty much always "prospecting", "profiling", etc. And I've noticed some very consistent personality traits among different socioeconomic groups, different occupations, etc.

For instance, many people who are very wealthy don't "look" or "act" like it. Also, people who earned their wealth tend to behave in certain ways. They are usually very obsessive about their careers (even if they hate their careers!), and have a hard time not talking about what they do. Believe it or not, toys and even money don't seem that important to them. This is a stark contrast from those who inherit, marry, sue, or win their money in a lotto. These people usually act much the opposite.

And I've found that I can predict certain people's occupations fairly accurately by the way they act. I've found that car salesmen, for example tend to share many of the same personality traits, behaviors, dress codes, attitudes towards money, etc.

right on the money
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »
Yes, interesting. He post his face, his illegal drug regimen, his address and he challenge guys to come fight him (johnny vegas) but won\'t post dis info.

I am prepared to trust him as I don\'t think anyone would be so sad to lie when we have proven rich successes like alex23 and mindspun, but really all he show is he sat in a lambo and claims to have moved to an upmarket address.

lol i cant believe he has some of yall fooled

hell post his address but not his company stock symbol? ::)

hes fooled a lot on here w his fake pix
w