Author Topic: "Ladies Night on PBW" - Ms. Fitness O, Ms. Figure O, Ms. Bikini O (Monday)  (Read 28849 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: "Ladies Night on PBW" - Ms. Fitness O, Ms. Figure O, Ms. Bikini O (Monday)
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 11:54:36 AM »
Are you concerned that new growth from bikini and male physique will water down IFBB events?  Once the fitness public is exposed to the industry, how do you get them interested in competitive bodybuilding?  What needs to be done to restock the talent pool?  

No, they wont water down anything....they are seperate events. What needs to be done to restock the pool, is being done....increasing exposure.  People get interested by watching, by being a part of, by seeing what its all about....

I dont know if there are any magic solutions....but I do know one thing....keeping a nitche sport a big secret will only insure it stays a nitche sport and never grows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Ladies Night on PBW" - Ms. Fitness O, Ms. Figure O, Ms. Bikini O (Monday)
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
I see nothing wrong with

1) isolating exactly what the most loyal and dedicated of female BBing fans want, and

2) giving it to them in a cost-effective manner.

If they want super shredded women, and you can only justify 3 shows a year, held in very small rooms, for a very dedicated group of fans for $500 a ticket... it might be worth it.  Trying to adjust the sport of FBB to fill Cowboy stadium is a mistake - but seeing what 1000 fans will pay big money to see in a small setting - and giving it to them - might be the way to go.  let them get super jacked, wrestle each other, whatever.  Charge a ton for it.  Everybody wins!