Author Topic: 2012 Australian Pro - Complete Results  (Read 52134 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: 2012 Australian Pro - Complete Results
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 11:18:12 PM »
Concur.

The only thing he's missing is arms. Most of the physiques today are 'all drugs'.

agreed

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2012, 04:45:21 AM »
You guys can hate on Branch the bodybuilder all you want but as a promoter I can tell you he is a man of his word and as straight up as you get. No tantrums, no unreasonable demands and no headaches. A few up and comers could learn a lot about business from Branch.

We had a great show, fans come from every state and all left happy. We had Phil Heath, Kevin English, Rich Gaspari and Shawn Ray at the show and I had a blast interviewing them on stage.

TD

nobody is hating on the man himself....he could be an awesome dude irl....
he just looks like shit....
someone said only thing missing is arms??
he has no symmetry, no lines, no seperation... awefull back... torn muscles...wide waist....overall a very unhealthy look... only thing in his favor are his great legs....but even they look weird because he is so short....
he doesn't flow at all!
all you guys talking about the 90's and they looked so much better then.... why do you think that is???????
JUDGES!!
bb's do what needs to be done to be competitive.... reward a certain look and they will do whatever it takes the look that way... you know, to win competitions....
in the 90's judges actually looked at things like symmetry, lines, and if a body had a good flow....
nowadays it's just who is the biggest and hardest.... ( i am talking physiques, so no homo jokes ;D ;D ;D)

Be Happy,
Optimus

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »
I just keep shaking my head. Why couldn't they just stop at the 90's look? Perfect balance of size, shape, and hardness. And most of those guys could still do a vacuum pose. Branch is the antithesis of what bodybuilding should be about. On top of what GH15 says, his torn muscles and atrophied forearms are ridiculous...looks worse and worse as time goes on.  :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2012, 10:12:40 PM »
I just keep shaking my head. Why couldn't they just stop at the 90's look? Perfect balance of size, shape, and hardness. And most of those guys could still do a vacuum pose. Branch is the antithesis of what bodybuilding should be about. On top of what GH15 says, his torn muscles and atrophied forearms are ridiculous...looks worse and worse as time goes on.  :(

thats because Branch and Dex are the only guys left standing besides Jay who really doesn't compete

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 02:29:41 AM »
Giants Live World's Strongest Man at the FitX Sports & Fitness Expo.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 02:37:44 AM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 04:52:09 AM »
You guys can hate on Branch the bodybuilder all you want but as a promoter I can tell you he is a man of his word and as straight up as you get. No tantrums, no unreasonable demands and no headaches. A few up and comers could learn a lot about business from Branch.

We had a great show, fans come from every state and all left happy. We had Phil Heath, Kevin English, Rich Gaspari and Shawn Ray at the show and I had a blast interviewing them on stage.

TD

Tony, no one will argue about Branch and his personality of a man of his words..

Bear in mind this, we are NOT talking about his personality.. This is not MR. PERSONALITY!! This is BODYBUILDING!!!

Branch may be a great person but his physique did not and should not represent the sport..

I am a mini beast

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:23 AM »
Tony, no one will argue about Branch and his personality of a man of his words..

Bear in mind this, we are NOT talking about his personality.. This is not MR. PERSONALITY!! This is BODYBUILDING!!!

Branch may be a great person but his physique did not and should not represent the sport..

Spot on. Branch appears to be a really cool guy with a great work ethic, however his body should not be held up as a yardstick for the other pro's. Unfortunately until you start rewarding lines, symmetry and small waists the sport i fell in love with back in the late 80's will continue to fall into decline.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 02:10:43 AM »
What goes on backstage before the night show...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2012, 05:25:03 AM »
What goes on backstage before the night show...

MC... we all know what goes on in the IFBB backstage before the shows....
We do NOT want to know....  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 09:36:50 AM »
hilights of the 2012 FitX /Australian Pro Show

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 09:45:46 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:26 AM »

Mike should have placed first!!!  He always brings amazing condition.....very very underrated!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:44 AM »

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »
Branch looks like Yoda on Roids