Author Topic: peptides and show prep  (Read 1178 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
peptides and show prep
« on: October 03, 2015, 07:36:04 PM »
When should some stop taking ghrp2 CJ 1295 before a show. I know some ppl stop gh 2 weeks out because of the water retention
irongearco.com

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: peptides and show prep
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 04:41:44 AM »
5-7 weeks out

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 05:31:47 AM »
2-3 weeks should be enough for ghrp+ghrh id say (without the DAC)
if you take cjc with dac then yeah probably a couple more weeks out since the half life is long.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 07:23:30 AM »
I have to ask why your bothering to run peps, much more important things to spend your money on, if you cant afford gh I wouldn't even bother competing... Its the difference of around 7 lean lbs at the least of contest weight.

Regarding taking things out or leaving them in... If you look dry and tight with them in, why take them out..its like the carb up/deplete, you look great a week out why fuck it up just cruise in as you are and add some diuretics if needed, personally I had my last shots wed( and that's just to avoid having a dodgy swelling more than anything) Sunday would be show time.... That is if you truly are lean enough and not "holding water"

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 08:28:39 AM »
agree on that, local hero...

ive never run HGH myself (pretty much the only thing i have yet to try, however it does not seem to be worth the cost to me so far), however ive ran peps and i actually think while you will obviously look worse on tons of test/gh (or peps) when you OVEREAT and OVERSPILL, the water retention from both test and GH / gh peptides will all be INTRAMUSCULAR if you keep your carb intake sensible...

in fact the first 1-2 weeks transitioning from a cut into a bulk i ALWAYS look my best, thats the time when all the glycogen and water goes straight INTO the muscle and NONE under the skin yet... it also always takes me about a week to fill out (even with slin) completely, by then overspilling is easy, but i could never carb up in a single day for example

i personally would neither drop GH nor test going into a competetion. in fact i would actually try to be completely show ready 1 or 2 weeks before and then increase carbs again to be full yet still dry come show day. (gotta be very sensible to not overspill yet come in dry, however since nowadays EVERYONE in the IFBB fucks themselves up by overcarbing anyway whats there to lose lol)

this is all from personal experience though and i havent done a contest now. just what i experienced after every single long and heavy cut and this is exactly what i will do when i do my first show.
not sure how to put in diuretics there though, id have to experiment with the conjunction of increasing carbs, water and diuretics beforehand

the more stuff you run the more difficult it is since there are endless possible combinations of AAS, slin, GH, t3, diuretics, food / carb intake, fluid intake, sodium/potassium etc.
while one protocol might work perfectly with AAS alone, adding in another variable such as GH might completely change everything. add diuretics, same thing. add slin, same thing again etc. the combinations become endless

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 08:36:12 AM »
peptides are so tricky when it comes to fluid retention i wouldnt go anywhere near it while prepping. not mentioning the appetite issues too.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 09:31:55 AM »
I wasn't going to get into a debate about if peptides work but I will say they definitely do. I prefer them to GH because I know what I'm getting is real. It has helped burn fat off while holding on to the muscle. Also for contest prep just switch from ghrp6 to ghrp2.. No hunger issues
irongearco.com