Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Progress and shows in the new pro div by Wayne D?

(1/4) > >>

HowieW:
I went to thre web site just a few min ago and it looks like they are going to do at least 3 shows.
I love the concepts and ideals by Wayne Damilla, but knowing the world of bodybuilding, I am a tad skeptical about it going forward and being a viable alternative.
Could it overtake the IFBB pro div, like the NPC did vs the old AAU back years ago>???????

240 is Back:
first guy announced the jump last night.  www.londonisburning.com
Two top 10 perennial O contenders are said to be among those announced around tax day in the first of 2 athlete announcements... Seacrest, out. By the way, am I alone in thinking Seacrest is hot?

HowieW:
I am kinda curious how Wayne will get sufficeint sponsorship? anyone know?
Howard

Adam Empire:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on March 25, 2006, 07:10:29 PM ---first guy announced the jump last night.  www.londonisburning.com
Two top 10 perennial O contenders are said to be among those announced around tax day in the first of 2 athlete announcements... Seacrest, out. By the way, am I alone in thinking Seacrest is hot?

--- End quote ---

I see the Sasha fan is editing posts now - this board is really starting to annoy me...

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on March 25, 2006, 07:10:29 PM ---first guy announced the jump last night.  www.londonisburning.com

--- End quote ---

who's seacrest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version