Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Train today ? or were you a slug?

(1/6) > >>

HowieW:
I was a major slug today, no training , never even left the house. I did mow my back yard and had whoopie with the wifey, etc. No workout but stayed with my overall diet. I sometimes enjoy days of sluggish behavior, who is with me???????
Oh my younger sheltie < Ginger tries to bite the mower , it is pretty funny.

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: HowieW on March 25, 2006, 08:54:47 PM ---I was a major slug today, no training , never even left the house. I did mow my back yard and had whoopie with the wifey, etc. No workout but stayed with my overall diet. I sometimes enjoy days of sluggish behavior, who is with me???????
Oh my younger sheltie < Ginger tries to bite the mower , it is pretty funny.

--- End quote ---

Short day today...trained 4 clients and trained chest for the second time after I re-tore it a few weeks ago, coached my boys baseball game for 2 hours went out to dinner and here I am!

PhoenixBuff:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on March 25, 2006, 08:59:00 PM ---Short day today...trained 4 clients and trained chest for the second time after I re-tore it a few weeks ago, coached my boys baseball game for 2 hours went out to dinner and here I am!

--- End quote ---

Great back workout today.

HowieW:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on March 25, 2006, 08:59:00 PM ---Short day today...trained 4 clients and trained chest for the second time after I re-tore it a few weeks ago, coached my boys baseball game for 2 hours went out to dinner and here I am!

--- End quote ---

Still a lot more active than me  ;D

The only aerobic stuff I do besides mowing and the horizaontal mambo with the wife was smelling my own farts

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: HowieW on March 25, 2006, 09:00:43 PM ---Still a lot more active than me  ;D

The only aerobic stuff I do besides mowing and the horizaontal mambo with the wife was smelling my own farts

--- End quote ---

LOL...Hahahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version