Author Topic: Happy Black History Month!  (Read 11812 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Happy Black History Month!
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2019, 10:31:11 PM »
As a tribite to Black history, I encourage Black Americans to finally end black slavery. During slavery, the most prized black slaves were males who would impregnante as many black female slaves as possible, then show NO INTEREST in being a father to the offspring so that the children would be left to the Slave master to turn them into new slaves, without the interference of a father trying to claim fatherhood. A black male slave claiming the children as his own and trying to raise the child would defeat the whole Institution of slavery. W.E. Debois, a brilliant 19th century BLACK historian who was the first black man to get a Phd from Harvard said that the end of slavery would leave a small percentage of black men that continued to act as slaves and noted that "With the end of slavery in the South, there has risen a class of black criminals, loafers, and  ne'er do wells who are a menace to their fellows, both black and white". (the Negro and Crime 1899)Today these black slaves have 6,7, 8 children they have never met, but rather than leave them for the slave owner like in the 1800s, they leave them for the modern slave owners called the criminal justice system, where a black inmate brings $81,000 per year to incarcerate. Its a modern day plantation, and until the black community as a whole DENOUNCES and DISMISSES black "playas" with 8 kids they don't know, slavery continues.  Lets do something REAL for black history month and BANISH modern black slaves from intelligent, black society.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2019, 01:41:01 AM »
Is February always black month in the US?
Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2019, 02:46:16 AM »
great movie  , 1:02:10 is a classic ! read the comments for some of the highlights

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2019, 03:29:04 AM »
As a tribite to Black history, I encourage Black Americans to finally end black slavery. During slavery, the most prized black slaves were males who would impregnante as many black female slaves as possible, then show NO INTEREST in being a father to the offspring so that the children would be left to the Slave master to turn them into new slaves, without the interference of a father trying to claim fatherhood. A black male slave claiming the children as his own and trying to raise the child would defeat the whole Institution of slavery. W.E. Debois, a brilliant 19th century BLACK historian who was the first black man to get a Phd from Harvard said that the end of slavery would leave a small percentage of black men that continued to act as slaves and noted that "With the end of slavery in the South, there has risen a class of black criminals, loafers, and  ne'er do wells who are a menace to their fellows, both black and white". (the Negro and Crime 1899)Today these black slaves have 6,7, 8 children they have never met, but rather than leave them for the slave owner like in the 1800s, they leave them for the modern slave owners called the criminal justice system, where a black inmate brings $81,000 per year to incarcerate. Its a modern day plantation, and until the black community as a whole DENOUNCES and DISMISSES black "playas" with 8 kids they don't know, slavery continues.  Lets do something REAL for black history month and BANISH modern black slaves from intelligent, black society.

A very good post.

Only one mistake noted
“Intelligent Black Society”  ::) isn’t that an oxymoron?

;D

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2019, 05:38:27 PM »
A very good post.

Only one mistake noted
“Intelligent Black Society”  ::) isn’t that an oxymoron?
 ;D

I said intelligent black society. Like great "white" basketball player. Note the caveat. :@)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2021, 09:21:22 PM »
 8)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2021, 09:35:17 PM »
They had almost the entire year of 2020.

Let's take a break from the virtue signaling.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2021, 11:43:08 PM »
As a tribite to Black history, I encourage Black Americans to finally end black slavery. During slavery, the most prized black slaves were males who would impregnante as many black female slaves as possible, then show NO INTEREST in being a father to the offspring so that the children would be left to the Slave master to turn them into new slaves, without the interference of a father trying to claim fatherhood. A black male slave claiming the children as his own and trying to raise the child would defeat the whole Institution of slavery. W.E. Debois, a brilliant 19th century BLACK historian who was the first black man to get a Phd from Harvard said that the end of slavery would leave a small percentage of black men that continued to act as slaves and noted that "With the end of slavery in the South, there has risen a class of black criminals, loafers, and  ne'er do wells who are a menace to their fellows, both black and white". (the Negro and Crime 1899)Today these black slaves have 6,7, 8 children they have never met, but rather than leave them for the slave owner like in the 1800s, they leave them for the modern slave owners called the criminal justice system, where a black inmate brings $81,000 per year to incarcerate. Its a modern day plantation, and until the black community as a whole DENOUNCES and DISMISSES black "playas" with 8 kids they don't know, slavery continues.  Lets do something REAL for black history month and BANISH modern black slaves from intelligent, black society.

Ouch. That should hopefully leave a mark. But it won't.
a

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2021, 09:04:25 AM »
 ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2023, 12:22:37 AM »
Happy BHM!

May a Fast food brawl breakout near you!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2023, 12:35:52 AM »
Is February always black month in the US?
Yes.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2023, 12:47:38 AM »
My mother was named the HBCU Queen (Historically black colleges and universities)  :(

Sarah Hudnall
The black man can't be trusted at this point, they have too much self hate for them to be in charge of anything black. They want to erase themselves and their blackness. Get the black man out of charge they are self destructing from the inside out, and they are going to take anything black with them.

54% of ADOS' professional class comes from HBCUs.  Keep that in mind as you give up your seats in the universities which were created for you.

You have been warned too many times now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2023, 09:16:10 AM »
In South Africa, the electrical grid is breaking down.

There have been rolling blackouts for 10 years and for the past 6 months they have been permanent, with 4-8 hours of no electricity every day considered 'normal' forcing businesses and people to use generators and batteries at huge cost and damage to the economy.

Besides the looting and extreme incompetence of the black government, they weren't maintaining the equipment and still aren't capable of doing so as the power plants keep breaking down.

The national airline, postal, and railway services are bankrupt due to looting and incompetence. The railway services have mostly even stopped working.

The only part of the country with some development, basic order and a functioning government is Cape Town and the Western Cape where the opposition party rules, the only part of the country not run by a black government.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2023, 10:00:07 AM »
Complain about reparations but the HBCUs, 70 universities and colleges, including 6 powerhouses among the ranks, which produce 54% of your professional class, are part of the package, given they were put in place by mayonnaise nation specifically for you.  Notice how whites have quotas for their Ivy Leagues but you let anyone walk through your door uncontested. 

The warnings continue...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2023, 10:06:16 AM »
In South Africa, the electrical grid is breaking down.

There have been rolling blackouts for 10 years and for the past 6 months they have been permanent, with 4-8 hours of no electricity every day considered 'normal' forcing businesses and people to use generators and batteries at huge cost and damage to the economy.

Besides the looting and extreme incompetence of the black government, they weren't maintaining the equipment and still aren't capable of doing so as the power plants keep breaking down.

The national airline, postal, and railway services are bankrupt due to looting and incompetence. The railway services have mostly even stopped working.

The only part of the country with some development, basic order and a functioning government is Cape Town and the Western Cape where the opposition party rules, the only part of the country not run by a black government.

Better people are needed to govern nations of savages.  Everyone was so excited to have the convicted terrorist and his murdering wife come to power. Now they can enjoy the results.
~

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2023, 10:09:50 AM »
Ironically they went from saying “separate but equal” was unfair to “separate with extra benefits and opportunities” is supposed to be just and deserved.

Just sayin.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2023, 10:26:07 AM »
The average IQ for sub-Saharan Black Africans is 68 compared to 100 for Europeans and 105 for East Asians.

'Mild mental retardation' is from IQ 50-70.

'Borderline Intellectual Functioning' is from IQ 71-84.

'Definite feeble-mindedness' is an IQ below 70.

I always thought retard was anything below 100.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2023, 10:29:04 AM »
Ironically they went from saying “separate but equal” was unfair to “separate with extra benefits and opportunities” is supposed to be just and deserved.

Just sayin.

Just have to be patient...all the legislation and propaganda in the world can't help them overcome themselves...shootings, high blood pressure, diabeetus, and (for the gay ones) the AIDS will keep them down for more than any society could.
~

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2023, 10:32:40 AM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2023, 11:21:12 AM »

They can be quite useful when properly trained and managed.
~

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2023, 11:46:35 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2023, 11:50:09 AM »
Shouldn’t the average African American actually be grateful for slavery instead of wanting white man to wipe their arse and give them everything on a plate for the next 20 generations by way of apology? Had their ancestors not been brought over as slaves instead of enjoying the comforts of modern life they instead would be sitting starving by a puddle of shit which is also their drinking water, riddled with aids and Ebola and flies all over their face hoping not to get eaten by a lion?

This would be like saying the Js should be happy for the ________ because everyone is sending them checks and giving them special biblical privileges, esp the USA govt.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2023, 11:58:27 AM »
This would be like saying the Js should be happy for the ________ because everyone is sending them checks and giving them special biblical privileges, esp the USA govt.

1.  False equivalency
2.  The __________ didn't happen
~

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
If the Democrats say they are fighting for you it means you are a target of theirs.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2023, 01:52:44 PM »
Ppl have been wishing me black history month on my social media accounts. If I don't say it back they call me a racist😁
irongearco.com