Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 414790 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4925 on: February 06, 2023, 02:08:53 PM »
I wouldnt be surprised that in a couple of years posting memes like that will get someone cancelled.

So true.

Antivaxxers are WORSE than the Nazis.

🙁

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4926 on: February 06, 2023, 02:47:44 PM »

Imagine getting boosters over and over again....every time taking part in a physical admission that you were duped by "2 weeks to stop the spread" and "if you get this shot you won't get covid"...

LOL

Well as we know there's a good few on here who are 100% with the Agenda
No questions asked.

Perhaps they like being taken for fools & told to do mind numbingly daft things.
Only they can answer, so funny seeing them do the stupid things they're told to.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4927 on: February 06, 2023, 02:53:48 PM »
So true.

🙁

so you admit that the "antivaxers" will have enough power to cancel people

Well its a step in the right direction

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4928 on: February 06, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
So true.

🙁

Yet the ones who push agenda, drugs, while silencing and censoring opposition, act like Nazi's.
And Ukraine Nazi's are loved by Libturds...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4929 on: February 06, 2023, 04:01:04 PM »
Yet the ones who push agenda, drugs, while silencing and censoring opposition, act like Nazi's.

LOL

Nice try.

I’m not the one waving Nazi flags.

😎

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4930 on: February 06, 2023, 04:51:26 PM »

Odd how those advocating Nazi like Propaganda & control accuse others of being Nazi's
Crazy fucked up world .

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4931 on: February 07, 2023, 03:50:46 AM »
So true.

🙁

In better times, peter puffers like you would have been gassed.
~

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4932 on: February 07, 2023, 04:15:57 AM »
Odd how those advocating Nazi like Propaganda & control accuse others of being Nazi's
Crazy fucked up world .

Their mental illness is a joke now, laughed at by most. (Except the insane of course, they think they're doing well).

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4933 on: February 07, 2023, 06:28:40 AM »
Oldie but not goodie

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/07/20/3-more-teenagers-suddenly-collapse-and-die-of-cardiac-arrest/

Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is extremely rare in teenagers and adolescents. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that about 1,500 people under age 25 die of cardiac arrest each year in the United States. Prevalence positively correlates with age (the younger you are, the more rare it is). The American Academy of Pediatrics cites various congenital heart defects as causes in most of these cases. Myocarditis (heart inflammation) is the primary unnatural cause of SCA in children.

The CDC admitted that teenagers are at-risk of developing myocarditis after receiving the experimental Pfizer mRNA injections. The for-profit, quasi-government organization downplayed myocarditis like it’s a paper cut that will heal in a few days. But we’ve covered numerous cases of post-injection myocarditis in teenagers across the globe. Many of them die, while others suffer perpetual debilitating symptoms.

There’s a major uptick in teenagers suddenly collapsing and dying in 2021 like nothing this blogger has seen in over 20 years working in media. Some are confirmed to have received the experimental mRNA injections. Others are not. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services admits that these pediatric deaths are normally “widely publicized” because they are rare and traumatic. But somehow mainstream media and big tech do not see any cause for alarm with this pattern.

You may judge these three cases for yourself.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4934 on: February 07, 2023, 09:43:14 AM »
Oldie but not goodie

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/07/20/3-more-teenagers-suddenly-collapse-and-die-of-cardiac-arrest/

Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is extremely rare in teenagers and adolescents. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that about 1,500 people under age 25 die of cardiac arrest each year in the United States. Prevalence positively correlates with age (the younger you are, the more rare it is). The American Academy of Pediatrics cites various congenital heart defects as causes in most of these cases. Myocarditis (heart inflammation) is the primary unnatural cause of SCA in children.

The CDC admitted that teenagers are at-risk of developing myocarditis after receiving the experimental Pfizer mRNA injections. The for-profit, quasi-government organization downplayed myocarditis like it’s a paper cut that will heal in a few days. But we’ve covered numerous cases of post-injection myocarditis in teenagers across the globe. Many of them die, while others suffer perpetual debilitating symptoms.

There’s a major uptick in teenagers suddenly collapsing and dying in 2021 like nothing this blogger has seen in over 20 years working in media. Some are confirmed to have received the experimental mRNA injections. Others are not. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services admits that these pediatric deaths are normally “widely publicized” because they are rare and traumatic. But somehow mainstream media and big tech do not see any cause for alarm with this pattern.

You may judge these three cases for yourself.

2021 called….it wants its FAKE NEWS back.

LOL

Antivaxxers in DESPERATION MODE now.

😆😆😆

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4935 on: February 07, 2023, 09:51:26 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4936 on: February 07, 2023, 10:13:48 AM »
At the hospital they requrie a mask while there but when I was leaving a man an woman in the paring lot asked me to put my mask back on!  I told them I am not ugly like them, LOL!  People are really stupid puppets.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4937 on: February 07, 2023, 11:19:25 AM »
At the hospital they requrie a mask while there but when I was leaving a man an woman OAK and his husband in the paring lot asked me to put my mask back on!  I told them I am not ugly like them, LOL!  People are really stupid puppets.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4938 on: February 07, 2023, 11:24:13 AM »
2021 called….it wants its FAKE NEWS back.

LOL

Antivaxxers in DESPERATION MODE now.

"Anti-Natural Immunity Tardz" getting crushed globally...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4939 on: February 07, 2023, 12:49:57 PM »
Breaking news:

😆

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4940 on: February 07, 2023, 02:57:30 PM »
Breaking news:

😆

Ha, same as what they were reporting with COVID.  "Decapitated cyclist dies from COVID"!  ::)

In better news:

(And Joes family offed themselves to spare any more rape)...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4941 on: February 07, 2023, 03:09:31 PM »
Ha, same as what they were reporting with COVID.  "Decapitated cyclist dies from COVID"!  ::)

In better news:

(And Joes family offed themselves to spare any more rape)...

Who were they? Were "they" The National Inquirer? 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4942 on: February 08, 2023, 12:57:35 AM »

Vaccine much??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4943 on: February 08, 2023, 01:01:37 AM »

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/died_suddenly_more_than_1_in_4_think_someone_they_know_died_from_covid_19_vaccines

‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines

Seventy-one percent polled (71%) say they have received a COVID-19 vaccination, while 26% have not. Concerns about vaccine safety are much higher among the unvaccinated.

Seventy-seven percent (77%) of adults who have not gotten COVID-19 vaccinations believe it’s at least somewhat likely that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths. Among those who have gotten the vaccine, just 38%  ::) ("just" lol) consider unexplained deaths from the vaccine at least somewhat likely.
(Amazing number of vaxxed who think so).

Similarly, while 45% of those who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 think someone they know personally might have died from vaccine side effects, only 22% of vaccinated adults think so.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4944 on: February 08, 2023, 08:17:14 AM »
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/died_suddenly_more_than_1_in_4_think_someone_they_know_died_from_covid_19_vaccines

‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines

Seventy-one percent polled (71%) say they have received a COVID-19 vaccination, while 26% have not. Concerns about vaccine safety are much higher among the unvaccinated.

Seventy-seven percent (77%) of adults who have not gotten COVID-19 vaccinations believe it’s at least somewhat likely that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths. Among those who have gotten the vaccine, just 38%  ::) ("just" lol) consider unexplained deaths from the vaccine at least somewhat likely.
(Amazing number of vaxxed who think so).

Similarly, while 45% of those who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 think someone they know personally might have died from vaccine side effects, only 22% of vaccinated adults think so.

It's impossible not to know somebody at this point. It's everywhere and in the back of everyone's mind. My mother lives in a retirement age community...not a home, a 55 up condo deal. She says the ambulance is a 2x and 3x a week thing now. Eventually she hears the cause of death....died in sleep(suddenly), stroke, blood clots either in lungs or neck, heart attack, etc.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4945 on: February 08, 2023, 08:24:24 AM »

It's impossible not to know somebody at this point. It's everywhere and in the back of everyone's mind. My mother lives in a retirement age community...not a home, a 55 up condo deal. She says the ambulance is a 2x and 3x a week thing now. Eventually she hears the cause of death....died in sleep(suddenly), stroke, blood clots either in lungs or neck, heart attack, etc.

"Natural Immunity Deniers" (AKA "VaxTurdz") say its not true. Even when CDC admits it, they still deny.
Buyers remorse... They bought into the biggest scam in history...  PIP

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4946 on: February 10, 2023, 02:54:03 PM »
eature=share

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4947 on: February 12, 2023, 07:40:26 AM »
NEW COVID STUDIES

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4948 on: February 12, 2023, 11:54:11 AM »
Fauci was at the Millrose Games, an indoor track meet with lots of heavy breathing, no mask.

Yet I still see many people everyday wearing masks outdoors alone.

Have the mental health effects of the manufactured Covid crisis been this devastating or were these people this fvcked all along? Or perhaps both.🤔

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4949 on: February 12, 2023, 12:10:27 PM »
Fauci was at the Millrose Games, an indoor track meet with lots of heavy breathing, no mask.

Yet I still see many people everyday wearing masks outdoors alone.

Have the mental health effects of the manufactured Covid crisis been this devastating or were these people this fvcked all along? Or perhaps both.🤔

I see this behavior a lot with the darkies so it's always been a problem.

For all their tough talk, they're a bunch of sheep.
~