Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 194917 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2575 on: February 08, 2023, 01:59:28 PM »
There is not a single person I know Dem Rep or whatever, who is better off two years later.   Most were killing it while Trump was in office financially.  I know I was.  The economy has been a wreck ever since the S Head politicians shut down the country over a fake pandemic.   

In late 2021 the Dow Jones was headed for 37,000.  Post-C-19 should've been a boom, but we actually had a recession.  It's been bouncing between 30 and 35 thousand ever since.  We're back to the Obama administration's "new norm."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2576 on: February 08, 2023, 05:40:05 PM »
No, he didn't.  At this point absolutely ZERO evidence suggests otherwise.  Two years elected and the tears are still falling from you.
You've been crying about Trump since 2016, you've no room to talk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2577 on: February 09, 2023, 06:19:22 AM »
You've been crying about Trump since 2016, you've no room to talk.

You've been defending Trumpy since 2016.  You have no room to talk.

TDfS!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2578 on: February 09, 2023, 07:29:15 AM »
BOMBSHELL: Yep, It Really Looks Like Team Biden Blew up Europe's Nord Stream Pipeline
PJ Media ^ | 02/09/2023 | Stephen Green
Posted on 2/9/2023, 10:18:49 AM

The United States government blew up the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline connecting Russian suppliers to our allies Germany last year, according to a bombshell report from Seymour Hersh.

“The New York Times called it a ‘mystery,'” wrote Hersh, “but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret — until now.”

Hersh cites an anonymous source “with direct knowledge of the operational planning” who claimed that Navy divers, operating under the cover of NATO’s annual BALTOPS exercise last June, planted remotely-operated explosives that were detonated months later, last September.

White House spokeswoman Adrienne Watson told Hersh in an email that “This is false and complete fiction.”

“This claim is completely and utterly false,” a CIA spokeswoman wrote.

German authorities claimed last week Berlin’s investigators “currently have no evidence that Russia is behind the explosions on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines.” The Kremlin denied any involvement, although the CIA claimed that Russian submarines were detected in the area where the explosions occurred just one day before the leaks were detected.

Swedish investigators called the leaks “gross sabotage” in November due to “explosive residue [that] was identified on a number of the seized and analyzed foreign items.”

It never made much sense for Moscow to sabotage its own natural gas sales to Germany when it can choose to switch off the gas at the source, any time it pleases. In fact, the Russians have done just that on occasion to wrangle concessions out of Berlin. To this day, Germany remains one of the slowest and most recalcitrant suppliers of western arms to Ukraine.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2579 on: February 09, 2023, 07:36:37 AM »
Nets Ignore Survey Showing ‘Half in U.S’ Are ‘Worse Off’ Under Biden, Highest Since Great Recession
NewsBusters ^ | 2/9/2023 | Joseph Vazquez
Posted on 2/9/2023, 10:26:36

The ABC, CBS and NBC evening news shows ignored a devastating new survey that completely upended the media gaslighting on how precarious President Joe Biden’s economy really is for Americans.

Gallup released a new survey Feb. 8 of 1,011 adults living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia revealing that 50 percent of Americans are saying they’re “worse off” financially. As Gallup summarized, the results of the Jan. 2 - Jan. 22 poll were shocking. “Since Gallup first asked this question in 1976, it has been rare for half or more of Americans to say they are worse off. The only other times this occurred was during the Great Recession era in 2008 and 2009,” Gallup said. But of course, this wasn’t news according to ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News, who treated the horrific Gallup poll like it didn’t exist during their Feb. 8 broadcasts.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2580 on: February 09, 2023, 09:05:40 AM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #2581 on: February 09, 2023, 09:09:17 AM »
There is not a single person I know Dem Rep or whatever, who is better off two years later.   Most were killing it while Trump was in office financially.  I know I was.  The economy has been a wreck ever since the S Head politicians shut down the country over a fake pandemic.   
since trump shut down the country* , let's not be a coach

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: February 09, 2023, 09:12:04 AM »

Whether its Fauci, Trump, Birx, Whitmer, Cuomo, Hochul, Newsome, or the AFT head or CDC who wanted to close down the schools - it  was flat out wrong and destroyed us. 

There is and was no basis for it.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: February 09, 2023, 09:38:32 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2584 on: February 09, 2023, 10:04:43 AM »

Trump wanted to reopen it that March. Your blue state buddies fucked around and made excuses to not reopen their states. States rights, Junior. You voted for this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2585 on: February 09, 2023, 10:38:51 AM »
Joe Biden Blames Sloppy Staffers for Classified Document Debacle
Breitbart ^ | 02-09-2023 | Simon Kent
Posted on 2/9/2023, 9:55:07 AM

President Joe Biden rounded on his former staffers Wednesday when he blamed them for not being thorough enough in packing up his old offices, saying it was their carelessness that resulted in multiple classified documents being discovered in the garage at his Delaware home.

“One of the things that happened is that what was not done well is, as they packed up my offices to move them, they didn’t do the kind of job that should have been done to go thoroughly through every single piece of literature that’s there,” Biden told PBS NewsHour in a post-State of the Union address interview.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: February 09, 2023, 10:41:05 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: February 09, 2023, 12:06:11 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: February 09, 2023, 12:12:03 PM »
Biden State of the Union TV audience down 29% from 2022, lowest in 30 years
NY Post ^ | February 9, 2023 | By Mark Moore
Posted on 2/9/2023,

An estimated 27.3 million people watched President Biden’s State of the Union address on Tuesday — a 29% drop from the audience for last year’s speech and the fewest to view the event in at least 30 years, according to Nielsen Media Research. ​

The total number of viewers ​who tuned in Tuesday was off from the 38.2 million who watched the president’s speech in 2022 and substantially lower than the 46.7 million who viewed former President Donald Trump’s second State of the Union in 2019, the Nielsen data show.​

The only smaller audience since 1993 came in 2021, when 26.9 million people saw Biden deliver an address to a joint session of Congress, which was not considered a State of the Union because he had been in office for less than a year.

By contrast, Trump’s first address to Congress in 2017 drew 47.7 million viewers.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: February 09, 2023, 04:55:49 PM »
You've been defending Trumpy since 2016.  You have no room to talk.

TDfS!!!!
Let's compare posts. You're obsessed with a former President because the media told you to be vs me making fun of you for having TDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2590 on: February 09, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »
Let's compare posts. You're obsessed with a former President because the media told you to be vs me making fun of you for having TDS.

TDfS ^^^  full effect.

You "making fun of someone for having TDS" vs actually posting something that relates to the facts the person posted about a political figure seems like a stretch.  Not to mention a completely irrelevant action.   I mean, I understand you have to post something but you actually have nothing to post, but it makes you feel better.  That's all that counts really.  Anti-depressants that could help you also contribute to weight gain as a side effect.  That's the last thing you need.  So if the internet fills that need.... more power to you Fetterbro.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2591 on: February 09, 2023, 06:02:37 PM »
For a guy who allegedly shits his pants and has dementia, he sure gave the GOP a public flogging on Tuesday night.  I'd be really embarrassed if I were on the right side of the aisle.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: February 09, 2023, 06:05:27 PM »
For a guy who allegedly shits his pants and has dementia, he sure gave the GOP a public flogging on Tuesday night.  I'd be really embarrassed if I were on the right side of the aisle.

You mean the speech wasn't "child like" as some claim it was written?   ::)

That the GOP actually got their ears boxed on the Social Security issue by a dementia patient who went off script and free styled that verbal trap they walked into?

Say it ain't so Joe.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: February 09, 2023, 08:43:26 PM »
Bad troll, back to your mothers basement!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2594 on: February 11, 2023, 08:30:14 PM »
Well well well…give it enough time and things start to unravel quickly. Much like the rest of the world, I particularly never did take any part of this installed “President”, administration and their cohorts seriously

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2595 on: February 12, 2023, 01:47:41 AM »
The pant-shitting, lying traitor is the worst thing to happen to this country ever.
The cult of braindead morons (libturdz) that like this guy, you wonder how they even wipe their own arses.
They probably dont. Diaper shitters...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: February 12, 2023, 01:50:02 AM »

You must have been watching the wrong show.
Embarrassed??  It was hilarious...

Like a comedy act up there.

The brain-dead cock-lovers think he's cool, thats about it..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: February 12, 2023, 02:18:31 AM »
Hunters the smartest rapist Joe knows...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: February 12, 2023, 02:25:25 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: February 12, 2023, 02:26:30 AM »
Abe thinks this retard is owning people, LMAO... Comedy gold...