Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Critique review condition and size at 43

<< < (591/594) > >>

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: wes on May 25, 2024, 10:19:52 AM ---He`s a fucking self absorbed fucking idiot who is in love with his lopsided build.

--- End quote ---

Man why can't you tell him he looks so good people think its not real?

--- Quote from: bhank on April 27, 2021, 09:12:33 AM ---Man please tell me I look so good people think its not real bwhaha I just feel really skinny and fat all the time I don't know

--- End quote ---

wes:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on May 25, 2024, 10:38:25 AM ---Man why can't you tell him he looks so good people think its not real?

--- End quote ---
I literally despise that dickhead.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 27, 2021, 05:11:15 PM ---I am not even allowed to leave the state and I am not cutting an ounce for no one I am trying to heal and grow if and when I can walk on stage 240 lean pounds I will do a show but I know my build I am going to look too thin anything less than that. But yes I realize it is much less competitive in the master division after 40 I jus don't want to feed the anorexia I want to feed the get big mania

--- End quote ---

Bianca you Elephant headed Trifecta of Stupidity
Tell us all how the 240lbs on stage worked out for you.......... ??  🤡

You dumb fucker you got on stage at 190lbs & skinny fat   🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Stolen Valor - woman beater - Liar - Coward - Snitch - Bad father

bhank:

--- Quote from: illuminati on October 15, 2024, 03:44:10 PM ---
Bianca you Elephant headed Trifecta of Stupidity
Tell us all how the 240lbs on stage worked out for you.......... ??  🤡

You dumb fucker you got on stage at 190lbs & skinny fat   🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Stolen Valor - woman beater - Liar - Coward - Snitch - Bad father

--- End quote ---

I was never 190. I am a veteran.  I have never hit a woman in my life. Just keep making up lies about me loser

webstar:

--- Quote from: bhank on October 16, 2024, 05:28:20 AM ---I was never 190. I am a veteran.  I have never hit a woman in my life. Just keep making up lies about me loser

--- End quote ---

Agreed, just forced Liquor/ fireball  down her throat and then eventually kicked her down the stairs. But I agree with you never  hit a woman in your life.

Right Brian?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version