Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1446851 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #26150 on: February 09, 2023, 04:51:16 AM »
Brian fails to realise all the backlash he receives is caused by himself.  All the bragging and boasting then failing to back up claims, only providing proof when he feels like it just makes him look stupid

225x15 of peace

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26151 on: February 09, 2023, 10:53:10 AM »
Bhanky is currently in treatment for "Douchebagerous Syndrome".

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #26152 on: February 09, 2023, 11:27:22 AM »
Bhanky is currently in treatment for "Douchebagerous Syndrome".

If the treatment fails could he be faded?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26153 on: February 09, 2023, 11:41:30 AM »
Brian fails to realise all the backlash he receives is caused by himself.  All the bragging and boasting then failing to back up claims, only providing proof when he feels like it just makes him look stupid

He could have been a top tier GB'r.  But his mental illness and douchebag personality ruined it.  In all my years on being here, no one has even come close to such an off putting personality.  No wonder he has no friends in real life.  Even the dog seems to wants nothing to do with him. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26154 on: February 09, 2023, 11:58:01 AM »
He could have been a top tier GB'r.  But his mental illness and douchebag personality ruined it.  In all my years on being here, no one has even come close to such an off putting personality.  No wonder he has no friends in real life.  Even the dog seems to wants nothing to do with him.

i think the plethora of lies with narcissism added fuel to the fire.

Don't use anabolics became only use TRT
don't use anabolics became anadrol for anemia
never competed before became only did a few non sanctioned shows

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26155 on: February 09, 2023, 12:00:51 PM »
I have been above 230 in the late afternoons the last week and I am over 225 this last week in the mornings when I wake up as well. I get plenty of likes on Facebook. I barely use instagram but whatever kind of telling you guys felt the need to stalk me there when I was gone a few days in addition to posting several pages about my hair and the typical fags posting fag shit. Than the weirdos attacking my fiancé and son. I did measure under my armpits as that was interesting as I had never done that before anyway it’s 46 relaxed and 47 flexed. I know I have been leaner but I am legit getting heavier.  Today at 228lbs at lunch time. Haters going to Hate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26156 on: February 09, 2023, 12:03:00 PM »
I have been above 230 in the late afternoons the last week and I am over 225 this last week in the mornings when I wake up as well. I get plenty of likes on Facebook. I barely use instagram but whatever kind of telling you guys felt the need to stalk me there when I was gone a few days in addition to posting several pages about my hair and the typical fags posting fag shit. Than the weirdos attacking my fiancé and son. I did measure under my armpits as that was interesting as I had never done that before anyway it’s 46 relaxed and 47 flexed. I know I have been leaner but I am legit getting heavier.  Today at 228lbs at lunch time. Haters going to Hate

Welcome back.   :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26157 on: February 09, 2023, 12:03:15 PM »

Why not post a pic of your "facebook likes" because you average 3 likes per picture.

40 inch waist is tipping 41. If you keep "bulking" you will achieve the 42" waist by march.

Abs blurred

Hair is looking thinner than your back

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26158 on: February 09, 2023, 12:09:27 PM »
funny how Brian ignores the Patrick gay talk and or questions about his boyfriend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26159 on: February 09, 2023, 12:10:46 PM »
funny how Brian ignores the Patrick gay talk and or questions about his boyfriend.

Maybe he is perfectly happy with the arrangement and not bothered by it.  Just saying.     

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #26160 on: February 09, 2023, 12:16:14 PM »
The Hankins method of debating.

Point v. Counter point, most muscular selfie.

Next time Im getting my ass handed to me in a debate Im going to take off my shirt and flex to the point of bursting a blood vessel.

Brian, how would you describe Patrick? Bi curious, flaming gay, just a schmoe, power bottom, power top, miracle bear?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26161 on: February 09, 2023, 12:26:54 PM »

Looking stressed Hankins, not even trying to be mean.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26162 on: February 09, 2023, 12:46:53 PM »
Looking stressed Hankins, not even trying to be mean.

I think he looks sad and about to cry.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26163 on: February 09, 2023, 12:51:48 PM »
One thing anybody knows who has been in the game long enough is that weighing yourself every day doesn’t mean lunch since there is so many factors that can affect it.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26164 on: February 09, 2023, 12:51:57 PM »
I think he looks sad and about to cry.

As mentioned earlier, despite all - Brian - we are here to help, assist, and walk you through all these issues you are going through.   Just reach out - its ok.   Even Wes will be nice to you if it means getting you the help you need. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26165 on: February 09, 2023, 01:23:47 PM »

Incredible progress Brian...

that nipple is going to end up on his fucking collarbone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26166 on: February 09, 2023, 01:24:32 PM »
One thing anybody knows who has been in the game long enough is that weighing yourself every day doesn’t mean lunch since there is so many factors that can affect it.

I get what you are saying as a one off reading late night after an extra large meal washed down with a gallon of fluid doesn’t mean much. But this has been consistent. It’s 4pm and I am already over 230lbs I have not had dinner much less an extra late night meal. I am legit keeping a few more pounds. I don’t know if I am going to stay heavy or lean back out but I have been maintaining a slightly heavier bodyweight and a narrower range between about 225 and 232 the last week. I was going from low 220 to high 220s now it’s mid 220s to low 230s

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26167 on: February 09, 2023, 01:26:09 PM »
I get what you are saying as a one off reading late night after an extra large meal washed down with a gallon of fluid doesn’t mean much. But this has been consistent. It’s 4pm and I am already over 230lbs I have not had dinner much less an extra late night meal. I am legit keeping a few more pounds. I don’t know if I am going to stay heavy or lean back out but I have been maintaining a slightly heavier bodyweight and a narrower range between about 225 and 232 the last week. I was going from low 220 to high 220s now it’s mid 220s to low 230s

thats the anadrol...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26168 on: February 09, 2023, 01:26:44 PM »

Incredible progress Brian...

Keeping your shape as you gain weight is the entire concept and goal. I should look the same juts bigger which I am. Again you can’t look at a picture in a vacuum you also have to consider bodyweight and strength. I am considerably heavier and stronger in the more recent picture.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26169 on: February 09, 2023, 01:30:46 PM »

Welcome back Hankins

The safety fat look is a good look for you. Keep up the great work

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26170 on: February 09, 2023, 01:31:30 PM »
he woulda been good 20 years ago when the board was wild. now that folks are grown up and he's still a teenage boy at heart is just sad

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26171 on: February 09, 2023, 01:31:33 PM »
Keeping your shape as you gain weight is the entire concept and goal. I should look the same juts bigger which I am. Again you can’t look at a picture in a vacuum you also have to consider bodyweight and strength. I am considerably heavier and stronger in the more recent picture.

Brian you have been telling us for 2 years its how you look that counts, you know, how you walk around every day.

You will be walking around at 300lbs of blubber soon because you think you are a "strongman"

PS, you had it up the ass lately?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26172 on: February 09, 2023, 01:31:46 PM »

Current Brian, meet future Brian, when you realize you've been stuck at #220-230 for years -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26173 on: February 09, 2023, 01:33:27 PM »
Current Brian, meet future Brian, when you realize you've been stuck at #220-230 for years -

I get the feeling nothing works there....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26174 on: February 09, 2023, 01:36:42 PM »

Your whole right side is missing.

Your right arm and pec should be posted on a fucking milk carton!  LOL  ;D