Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1497122 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31100 on: March 19, 2023, 12:52:58 PM »
I don’t need to argue facts you guys can play stupid all you want it’s a synthetic hormone I posted links explaining the benefits of the hormone it does a lot more than help you sleep it increases your lipid metabolism that means it burns fat it also prevents age related muscle loss and keeps catabolism at bay it’s produced in the pineal gland you know that’s part of your endocrine system it’s not a dietary supplement he is also taking stimulants taking hormones and stimulants is not natural training

Google is your friend

Fucks sake he writes things down like he already knew this before....

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31101 on: March 19, 2023, 12:54:00 PM »
I don’t need to argue facts you guys can play stupid all you want it’s a synthetic hormone I posted links explaining the benefits of the hormone it does a lot more than help you sleep it increases your lipid metabolism that means it burns fat it also prevents age related muscle loss and keeps catabolism at bay it’s produced in the pineal gland you know that’s part of your endocrine system it’s not a dietary supplement he is also taking stimulants taking hormones and stimulants is not natural training

Anadrol prescribed for anemia.

One of the biggest lies ever told on Getbig.

And you still only weigh 185 lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31102 on: March 19, 2023, 12:54:14 PM »

I’ve been cracking up laughing so hard all day over this.  Thank bro.  And sleep tight.  I’m sure you ran to Walgreens or Diane reads for a heavy dose of melatonin.   Ha ha ha !

And what about the stimulants in your preworkout ? How is that natural??? Also it’s kind of funny how your sleep aid went from the actual formula from Kirkland you take that contains multiple active drugs to melatonin pills from cvs. You are a Fake natty you are taking a synthetic hormone that increases lipid metabolism and and stimulants those are all metabolism boosters then you brag about being low body fat and training hours a day naturally you are a lying POS

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31103 on: March 19, 2023, 12:55:02 PM »

Bianca Butt plug  you see this tiny . Dot Thats the worlds smallest violin
and it's playing just for you - carry on humiliating yourself & crying  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31104 on: March 19, 2023, 12:56:39 PM »
And what about the stimulants in your preworkout ? How is that natural??? Also it’s kind of funny how your sleep aid went from the actual formula from Kirkland you take that contains multiple active drugs to melatonin pills from cvs. You are a Fake natty you are taking a synthetic hormone that increases lipid metabolism and and stimulants those are all metabolism boosters then you brag about being low body fat and training hours a day naturally you are a lying POS

Caffine = not natty

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #31105 on: March 19, 2023, 12:59:51 PM »

He has twice the build you do.

He uses an OTC sleep aid, you have been blasting illegal drugs non-stop for 25 years.

You really need to accept that you're small and sad and move along to marrying the scarecrow and raising another man's kids.

Your purpose in life is to cuck for your girlfriend's exes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31106 on: March 19, 2023, 01:04:50 PM »

He uses an OTC sleep aid, you have been blasting illegal drugs non-stop for 25 years.

You really need to accept that you're small and sad and move along to marrying the scarecrow and raising another man's kids.

Bingo - Walter spot on.

He's a Fagg.ot & a Cuck - Great achievements Bianc Butt Plug

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #31107 on: March 19, 2023, 01:08:53 PM »
Bingo - Walter spot on.

He's a Fagg.ot & a Cuck - Great achievements Bianc Butt Plug

Absolutely nothing he has ever claimed has been true.

He has lied about everything he has ever said on Getbig.

It's beyond lame, it's pathetic in a sad way how he gets off on the beatings he takes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31108 on: March 19, 2023, 01:11:47 PM »

You  ;)really need to accept that you're small and sad and move along to marrying the scarecrow and raising another man's kids.

Well we know every shelf of every cvs Duane reade Walgreens and Walmart in Kitty Hawk is empty today. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31109 on: March 19, 2023, 01:16:46 PM »
Nope again melatonin is not a dietary supplement it’s an actual synthetic hormone learn the difference

Vitamin D is a hormone you clueless fucking moron.

https://www.yourhormones.info/hormones/vitamin-d/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31110 on: March 19, 2023, 01:26:49 PM »
This isn’t about me this is about SC being a lying hypocrite synthetic hormones and stimulants are not natural

He also eats steaks from cows that were full of hormones!!!

I thought 225x15 could never be beaten, but melatonin makes you a fake natty is the all time classic!

You're right, exactly the same as Test and GH.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31111 on: March 19, 2023, 01:30:54 PM »
Yeah Costco Kirkland’s sleep aid and pre workout is a drug regimen.   Uh huh.   

Wtf happened to you man ?    Seriously.   Wtf long hell went wrong in your life to make you this bat shit insane.

BHANKS once said that someone on here was not natty because they took Tylenol for headaches and drank coffee.

Of course these are just ways for him to feel better about his own PED use.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31112 on: March 19, 2023, 01:34:39 PM »
Taking melatonin is the same exact thing as the stack below. Absolutely no difference.

Weeks 20-12
 800-1,000 mg Test (Sustanon or Cypionate)
 600 mg Deca or EQ

Weeks 12-4
 600 mg Test
 400 mg Trenbolone Acetate
 400 mg Masteron
 50 mg/day Winstrol (tablet)
 Clenbuterol cycle – 2 days on, 1 day off, 100 mcg daily
 T-3 – 50-75 mcg daily
 GH – 6 iu’s daily, all in one dose

Weeks 4-1
 400 mg Test
 500 mg Trenbolone Acetate
 500 mg Masteron
 50 mg/day Winstrol (tablet)
 30 mg/day Halotestin
 Clenbuterol cycle – 2 days on, 1 day off, 100 mcg daily
 T-3 – 50-75 mcg daily
 GH – 6 iu’s daily, all in one dose
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31113 on: March 19, 2023, 01:37:24 PM »
Again he has admitted to not being natural melatonin is a synthetic hormone that is not natural stimulants are drugs anyone who thinks that is natural is just wrong

Bhanks, you are reaching.

It’s absolutely killing you that SC is natural and looks better than you.

You can barely cope.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31114 on: March 19, 2023, 01:38:27 PM »
Amazing when the facts are against SC you guys just ignore them. Dude has been claiming fake natty status for years talking shit when he is in synthetic hormones and stimulants meanwhile you guys call me a liar because when I admit I am on TRT you think it’s too much TRT. I have been upfront and honest from day one and taken 2 years of abuse meanwhile this guy has been lying the entire time while attacking others who do the same thing and are honest about it and he gets a pass

Fuck all you hypocrital lying haters especially SC the lying pos fake natty

You have been caught in multiple lies since day one.

Just own it man!
X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31115 on: March 19, 2023, 01:38:51 PM »
"Fake natty" = term on social media that selfie-ring owners like to throw around.
The kind who are jealous of others physiques and say "all drugs" even though they drug up hard themselves (but dont respond).

My 90 lb. mother-inlaw must be a rare non-responder to Melatonin, zero muscle on her.

(God this is embarrassing, even for Brian)...  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31116 on: March 19, 2023, 01:44:52 PM »
Bhanks, you are reaching.

It’s absolutely killing you that SC is natural and looks better than you.

You can barely cope.

I’ve tried helping him.   The Path is admittedly harder.   Takes more work.  Takes more time.  Far more
Blame the d sweat and tears.   Buts it’s worth it.   

Bhanks is a lazy bum at heart.   Always searching for a victory flash in the pan and never sticks anything out.   Ever.   Winning over time is about standing up and going and going after failures.    He does not get that. 

He keeps failing at something and moves to something else.   

He just just doesn’t get it.   I’ve failed far more than succeeded but the few wins are worth suffering all the failures. 

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31117 on: March 19, 2023, 01:46:48 PM »
This would be almost painful to watch if it wasn't so comical

He chose this line of attack after Phantom gave a casual mention, and a lightbulb went off in his dim head

He must by now surely know that it is the WORST LINE OF ATTACK EVER but his retarded autism won't let him stop

It's highly highly amusing

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31118 on: March 19, 2023, 01:49:28 PM »
This jealousy fueled meltdown is going to go down in internet history...

Epically embarrassing...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #31119 on: March 19, 2023, 01:49:33 PM »
BHANKS once said that someone on here was not natty because they took Tylenol for headaches and drank coffee.

Of course these are just ways for him to feel better about his own PED use.

You have never had an advil or drank a cup of coffee Shut the fuck up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31120 on: March 19, 2023, 01:53:13 PM »
This would be almost painful to watch if it wasn't so comical

He chose this line of attack after Phantom gave a casual mention, and a lightbulb went off in his dim head

He must by now surely know that it is the WORST LINE OF ATTACK EVER but his retarded autism won't let him stop

It's highly highly amusing

His poor fiancé must be like - WTF am I getting myself in to with this loon screaming about costco sleep aids and horrible mode pre workout.

Maybe I should should call Josh back again ? 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #31121 on: March 19, 2023, 01:58:42 PM »

It occurs to me that all this may be an attempt at forum sliding to push the DARE drug court video debacle and that ridiculous shirt far down the thread?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31122 on: March 19, 2023, 02:00:21 PM »
It's a synthetic hormone yes? That is not natural. HGH is not an anabolic steroid so I guess you can blast 30iu of that a day and claim natty? Stimulants are not anabolic steroids they are still performance enhancing drugs nothing natty about that
It's not synthetic, it's bioidentical.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31123 on: March 19, 2023, 02:01:33 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

YOU GOT THE LIVING SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU TWICE IN ONE DAY!!  LOL  ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31124 on: March 19, 2023, 02:08:16 PM »

His poor fiancé must be like - WTF am I getting myself in to with this loon screaming about costco sleep aids and horrible mode pre workout.

Maybe I should should call Josh back again ?

For all of Josh's self-admitted mental issues, I honestly do not think they approach the multitude of ones Bhanky has. From what I have observed he seems to have his heart in the right place, but when something sets him off he has no boundaries and it can get a bit ugly (I'm not personally a fan of the contacting non-board innocents, but that's just me)

Bhanky on the other hand STARTS off being a dick and remains so. The life fallout has just taken longer to work through as he had $. This has now dissolved so things are potentially at a dangerous precipice