Author Topic: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing  (Read 9509 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2023, 01:05:35 AM »

Nope, I never said rape. I always said the girl said Arnold forced her. Not the same thing.

Difference being?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2023, 01:10:20 AM »

Nope, I never said rape. I always said the girl said Arnold forced her. Not the same thing.

Pedantry, sophistry and obfuscation. You ought to have been a mainstream journalist. Sometimes I think you get a hard time on here and there's times it's unwarranted. But not with this. Now you're reaching and it's a bad look, imo.

All the best. If it's any consolation I think you had a good build in 1970 given the times + competition. Some of your anecdotes have been interesting reads. The way you presented this one; leaves a bitter taste in many peoples mouths. Just my 'two cents'.

RIP Pellius. I used to read his threads a long time before registering on here. I know he deserves better than a thread about him to degenerate into this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2023, 01:15:59 AM »
Pedantry, sophistry and obfuscation. You ought to have been a mainstream journalist. Sometimes I think you get a hard time on here and there's times it's unwarranted. But not with this. Now you're reaching and it's a bad look, imo.

All the best. If it's any consolation I think you had a good build in 1970 given the times + competition. Some of your anecdotes have been interesting reads. The way you presented this one; leaves a bitter taste in many peoples mouths. Just my 'two cents'.

RIP Pellius. I used to read his threads a long time before registering on here. I know he deserves better than a thread about him to degenerate into this.
I agree.........let the man rest in peace for Christs sake.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2023, 01:31:16 AM »
Difference being?
He forced her with his good looks. ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2023, 01:36:33 AM »

Okay - really, pls explain
As you insinuated Arnold raped her.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2023, 04:48:47 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2023, 12:33:00 PM »

That is the very definition of rape you senile old fool.

Vince Basile:

Fake Mr. Canada 1972
Rapist enabler
Bachelor of Bullshit (Simon Fraser University)
Bondi Beach Brotherfucker
Supination Shitbag
NAMBLA Member Since 1978
Lying Cowardly Pedo

Vince Basile you are a lying, low class, weapons-grade stupid, piece of shit. Now Getbig gets to see exactly what kind of subhuman prick was criticizing one of their legendary members.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2023, 03:52:52 PM »
That is the very definition of rape

I completely agree with your post regarding the definition of rape and so it appears does the Department of Justice. Vince claims she consented (not sure how he'd know this).

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

An Updated Definition of Rape | OPA - Department of Justice
https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape#:~:text=“The%20penetration%2C%20no%20matter%20how,the%20consent%20of%20the%20victim.”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2023, 05:16:18 PM »
The mystery here is why Ron appointed a certified dope like you as a moderator! You have poor comprehension ability and even poorer processing of information.
It's a long story, that involves picking my own judges for the ritual.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2023, 05:26:26 PM »
Man, these NFL dindus and NBA ballers and MMA buffons are going to be so happy to learn that forcing a girl to have sex isn't rape.  I can just imagine all the appeals they will be filing against the court system.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2023, 11:52:59 PM »
It's a long story, that involves picking my own judges for the ritual.

;D