Author Topic: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing  (Read 9560 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2022, 04:59:28 AM »
Pellius' ears had nothing on this guy.

These are world-class ears.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2022, 06:35:18 AM »
Pellius' ears had nothing on this guy.

These are world-class ears.

Photo of Tony Dungy
Tony Dungy
Anthony Kevin Dungy

Position: DB-QB

6-0, 188lb (183cm, 85kg)

Born: October 6, 1955 in Jackson, MI (Age: 67-047d)

College: Minnesota  (College Stats)

Weighted Career AV (100-95-...): 10 (8081st overall since 1960)

High School: Parkside (MI)

Hall of Fame: Inducted as coach in 2016 (Full List)

As Coach: 22 Yrs (Full Record)

Twitter: @TonyDungy                 hard to believe he actually played the game at one time.
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2023, 05:43:43 PM »
I went to the place where Pellius last worked to ask his coworkers what happened, but I couldn’t force myself to go in and talk to them.

I did have some contact with one of his family members and I’m going to visit more at Christmas time and see what I can learn. If they seem reluctant to meet, I will just let it go.

So, this was never brought to light? Was thinking of that Pellius car video today. Had a laugh.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2023, 10:31:17 PM »
I went to the place where Pellius last worked to ask his coworkers what happened, but I couldn’t force myself to go in and talk to them.

I did have some contact with one of his family members and I’m going to visit more at Christmas time and see what I can learn. If they seem reluctant to meet, I will just let it go.

Any update Jane ?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2023, 11:25:03 PM »
I don't want to shit on him but I don't see how anyone here can think "He was such a good man" ???
I don't recall seeing any good in him or him saying anything nice to anyone online.
What I do remember is
The guy would argue all day long with just about everyone - every day - for years. Not just argue, but threaten, say how bad he wanted to fuck them up, what he'd do to them... 94% of threads he'd post in would get derailed and in the end it would just be him and "his opponent" "slugging it out". I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Every thread I clicked on I was like "ffs ::) Pelius fighting again? Fuck this, I'm out".
He loved to fight. Online, irl, wherever. He was a sadistic savage. The type who liked to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
He was accused of umm.. Japan Edo period behaviour for a long time.  You all forget about that?
Wrote "I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." after dropping a homeless man (he did deserve a beating though - but fucking a man (no homo) up further after KOing him is low).
Hated and started shit with every anonymous guy with an opinion, was always quick to bring up "where are your pics? You're an anonymous coward. Bet you lls." and believed / acted like he looked better than every anonymous poster.. because you know.. the reason why people want to stay anonymous online is because they look like shit ::) and clearly only good looking people (like Goodrum, Hippo, Pelius) show/reveal themselves online ::) ::) ::)
He was a bitter man who was clearly teased and bullied in school and never got over it. I'm guessing that's the (only) reason why he got into bodybuilding and fighting.

I don't understand how someone like Jane can become irl friends with someone like Pelius (off a bb forum).
White women ::) I guess.
Animal lovers (usually white women) thinking they know exactly how to control beasts/monsters, how to avoid being attacked, thinking they're safe... "pitbulls are misunderstood.. they're so sweet and beautiful"... ::) and then they get fucking mauled. Just like those "WELCOME IMMIGRANTS" fuckwits.

To me, from what I've seen, he wasn't that much better than bhanks. Both very similar.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2023, 12:38:52 AM »
I don't want to shit on him but I don't see how anyone here can think "He was such a good man" ???
I don't recall seeing any good in him or him saying anything nice to anyone online.
What I do remember is
The guy would argue all day long with just about everyone - every day - for years. Not just argue, but threaten, say how bad he wanted to fuck them up, what he'd do to them... 94% of threads he'd post in would get derailed and in the end it would just be him and "his opponent" "slugging it out". I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Every thread I clicked on I was like "ffs ::) Pelius fighting again? Fuck this, I'm out".
He loved to fight. Online, irl, wherever. He was a sadistic savage. The type who liked to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
He was accused of umm.. Japan Edo period behaviour for a long time.  You all forget about that?
Wrote "I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." after dropping a homeless man (he did deserve a beating though - but fucking a man (no homo) up further after KOing him is low).
Hated and started shit with every anonymous guy with an opinion, was always quick to bring up "where are your pics? You're an anonymous coward. Bet you lls." and believed / acted like he looked better than every anonymous poster.. because you know.. the reason why people want to stay anonymous online is because they look like shit ::) and clearly only good looking people (like Goodrum, Hippo, Pelius) show/reveal themselves online ::) ::) ::)
He was a bitter man who was clearly teased and bullied in school and never got over it. I'm guessing that's the (only) reason why he got into bodybuilding and fighting.

I don't understand how someone like Jane can become irl friends with someone like Pelius (off a bb forum).

To me, from what I've seen, he wasn't that much better than bhanks. Both very similar.

I think the same way about Josh, this board practically worships him, and that guy is a complete nutcase and goes against what many getbiggers stand for which is very surprising

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2023, 12:55:59 AM »
What I do remember is

It's the characters who make Getbig.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2023, 02:39:18 AM »
What I do remember is

I do agree. I've never spoken of him after he died, but I will say this once that I despised him. I respect Wes, Jane, and a few others who were fond of him enough to not post argumentative and potentially upsetting comments, though. Their words don't need to be undermined by mine and, who knows, maybe I somehow misread him time after time.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2023, 06:10:07 AM »
Life is short, enjoy it while you can. Pellius was a character for good or bad.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2023, 04:51:56 PM »
who gives a flying shit about anyone here i dont see any saints only juiced up faggets
A

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2023, 06:58:08 PM »

Any update Jane ?

I'll respond to your PM.

No need to give the vacuous, sanctimonious, cockshining gimmicks any attention at all.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2023, 07:12:24 PM »
in memory

I punched a homeless guy and took his sandwich today

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2023, 08:40:22 PM »
I'll respond to your PM.

No need to give the vacuous, sanctimonious, cockshining gimmicks any attention at all.

Fuck you, you fucking stupid weirdo.

(Holding back so hard.. so much to say.. fuck. You can do it, man! Hang in there!  I'm slipping, Adrian. I'm slipping! I can't stop my hands from shaking. They wanna type, Adrian!)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2023, 04:00:22 AM »
"I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2023, 07:07:52 PM »
What I do remember is

he liked to argue and had to always get the last word, does that really make him a bad guy?

if you post pics and then people shit on your looks, i think it was fair for him to say they should post their own pics

i'm sure he was bullied, his face wasn't handsome to say the least, i felt bad for him and i never saw him attack anybody's looks that didn't attack him in the first place

as for the fight with the bum, he was harassed and then the bum exposed himself, you think the bum was the good guy in that situation? 

though i do think he was definitely cruel to "primemuscle", wishing death on him

E
E

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2023, 08:40:17 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2023, 09:31:15 PM »
If I had to guess, I would say he had a stroke and died from it, all speculations of course

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2023, 09:41:50 PM »
he liked to argue and had to always get the last word, does that really make him a bad guy?

if you post pics and then people shit on your looks, i think it was fair for him to say they should post their own pics

i'm sure he was bullied, his face wasn't handsome to say the least, i felt bad for him and i never saw him attack anybody's looks that didn't attack him in the first place

as for the fight with the bum, he was harassed and then the bum exposed himself, you think the bum was the good guy in that situation? 

though i do think he was definitely cruel to "primemuscle", wishing death on him

E

Serious question:
 Are you fucking retarded?

Thanks for making my blood boil. It's like a free shot of coffee/adrenaline.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2023, 11:00:33 PM »
who gives a flying shit about anyone here i dont see any saints only juiced up faggets

You were juiced to the gills during the "millennium" gym days....off hillandale rd......funny now that you're a junkie who can't afford gear...all of a sudden people who juice are "faggets". Go back to your tent in the woods you fat clown

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2023, 05:31:33 AM »
You were juiced to the gills during the "millennium" gym days....off hillandale rd......funny now that you're a junkie who can't afford gear...all of a sudden people who juice are "faggets". Go back to your tent in the woods you fat clown
kick daddywaddys ass steroid boy u must be certainly huuuuge !! 
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2023, 05:38:17 AM »
He was fairly eloquent and never backed down from a battle with another poster.  Much better poster than me—though that’s not saying much.  Held some “questionable” views and couldn’t admit when he was wrong, but that’s not uncommon amongst posters here.

I didn’t care much for him but he’s unquestionably a legendary getbigger and the board is worse off for his absence.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2023, 06:01:52 AM »

Crickets. Strange.

Not strange.

I will answer his PM when I get a chance.

I'm not obligated to respond to the other asshole gimmicks polluting this thread. They can go fondle and gulp bhanky's nutsack in the other retarded thread.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2023, 07:20:26 AM »
He was such a good man

Miss him

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2023, 07:43:33 AM »
I'm not obligated to respond to the other asshole gimmicks polluting this thread. They can go fondle and gulp bhanky's nutsack in the other retarded thread.
Who exactly are these gimmicks you're going on about? It seems like you're talking (shit) about me because you only started writing that shit and acting butthurt after my Pellius post. Explain to me how tf I'm a "gimmick" and "vacuous" (LOOK WHO'S FUCKING TALKING). Go on, genius.

He was fairly eloquent and never backed down from a battle with another poster.  Much better poster than me—though that’s not saying much.  Held some “questionable” views and couldn’t admit when he was wrong, but that’s not uncommon amongst posters here.
Agree.
I didn’t care much for him but he’s unquestionably a legendary getbigger and the board is worse off for his absence.
Disagree.

He was such a good man

Miss him
Lol ;D Typical Kwon. Don't make me dickslap you all the way back to your old Somalian-infested hood.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2023, 12:49:08 AM »
kick daddywaddys ass steroid boy u must be certainly huuuuge !!
Daddywaddy should start dieting and exercising so the falcon can soar again!