Author Topic: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.  (Read 4950 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2022, 02:31:24 PM »
so you think the AP (which is referencing an article from the NYT) and Vox are biased

didn't you recently make a thread citing the gateway pundit which is know for promoting fake news and was actually demonetized by Google for publishing misinformation

it was the thread about Biden supposedly delaying paychecks to the National Guard

100% biased

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2022, 02:59:15 PM »
He qualified the lies.This doesn't cut it in my book. He should apologize and step-down.

Just to remind Prime 😂🤣

Ring any Bells?
Should this Liar Step down ? .?

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.

Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.

Lied about his wife and daughter being killed by a drunk driver.

Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.

Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.

Lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement.

Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2022, 04:25:09 PM »
Dude’s district is part of Long Island, a bedroom community for NYC, not some anonymous upstate town.  The NY Times really failed to check his background.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2022, 04:33:20 PM »
If Resumé Lies Cause For Resignation, When Will Biden Be Leaving?
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 12/27/2022, 12:47:17 PM by governsleastgovernsbest

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.
Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.
Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.
Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.
Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

It is true that a lie is a lie. However, you are comparing apples and oranges here.

You and I both know that your question is pointless because Biden will never be asked to vacate the Presidency. Even if all the supposed Biden lies which were made eons ago were proved, what difference do they make now?

Technically, George Santos is not yet a member of the House. Congress convenes at noon on January 3, 2023. About 2/3rds the way through the agenda, the oath of office for the newly elected and re-elected members is administered by the (newly elected) Speaker of the House.

Assuming McCarthy is selected Speaker of the House, there is a possibility he will refuse to give Santos the oath of office. Article I, Section 5 of the Constitution does say that “each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members.”

It wouldn't surprise me if this issue never gets that far. Santos attempted to explain the lies but he has not cleared them up or apologized for telling them, plus there may be more to come since now his campaign financing is under question. "From nothing to millions — incoming Republican Rep. George Santos' congressional financial disclosures raise more questions about his truthfulness."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2022, 04:38:24 PM »

Ring any Bells ?
Like to Comment? 

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org

You are 'late to the gate'. Soul Crusher beat you to the punch.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2022, 04:47:51 PM »
You are 'late to the gate'. Soul Crusher beat you to the punch.  :)

And ?
You didn't answer
Yet so much to say about Santos ...........

Or do you need your state governors permission to answer ?
Sit 6 feet back & type while wearing a face Nappy with windows open & before 10pm
You'll be safe from the China virus then just follow her instructions.  🤣😂🤣👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2022, 04:58:33 PM »
And ?
You didn't answer
Yet so much to say about Santos ...........

The question which you copied and pasted was redundant and unnecessary. You still want an answer, read my response to Soul Crusher.

Much to say about George Santos... hmmm, wonder why. ::)  OP's (me) thread title "Subject Re: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire."

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2022, 05:13:56 PM »
The question which you copied and pasted was redundant and unnecessary. You still want an answer, read my response to Soul Crusher.

Much to say about George Santos... hmmm, wonder why. ::)  OP's (me) thread title "Subject Re: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire."

Was your state Governor a liar liar pants on fire ??

This from your trusted Governor, 
Sit 6 feet back & type while wearing a face Nappy with windows open & before 10pm
Oh & have your 17th T.E.Vaccine jab - they work so well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2022, 06:26:36 PM »
Was your state Governor a liar liar pants on fire ??

This from your trusted Governor, 
Oh & have your 17th T.E.Vaccine jab - they work so well.

Fair warning, if you are not in a good mood or your sense of 'humour' is compromised for some reason, don't read this reply. But if you are up for a laugh, have at it.

Did my friend Kate really say these things? I don't recall these being her words, but she did issue mandates and advisements which I pretty much followed whenever possible and unlike too many folks who ignored them, I am still alive, healthy and COVID free. Guess she knew what she was talking about, which is more than I can say for you.

BTW, you might be interest to know that I scheduled a second COVID booster at the pharmacy for tomorrow at 2:00 pm. My first and previous booster was in November 2021, so I am a little behind on them. I think it is recommended old farts like me get them every 6 months.

Speaking of COVID and fear of getting COVID, my very good friends whom I've known for more than 50 years invited me to dinner on January 3rd.

Both have compromising health issues which could be devastating and perhaps life ending should either of them get COVID. Nancy had cancer which was treated with chemo several years ago that permanently wrecked her immune system and caused congestive heart failure. Patrick has had a couple of heart surgeries and he is even older than I am... hard to believe that is possible.

Anyway, before getting together with them after several years of their hibernating, I agreed to give myself a COVID rapid test to make sure I am COVID free and cannot pass the virus to them. I am really looking forward to visiting with my good friends again.

The main reason I mentioned this is because I think you need some new material. Your posts regarding my wearing a "nappy" have become enormously boring. This should give you something to rag on about for at least a year or so.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2022, 10:01:37 PM »
Fair warning, if you are not in a good mood or your sense of 'humour' is compromised for some reason, don't read this reply. But if you are up for a laugh, have at it.

Did my friend Kate really say these things? I don't recall these being her words, but she did issue mandates and advisements which I pretty much followed whenever possible and unlike too many folks who ignored them, I am still alive, healthy and COVID free. Guess she knew what she was talking about, which is more than I can say for you.

BTW, you might be interest to know that I scheduled a second COVID booster at the pharmacy for tomorrow at 2:00 pm. My first and previous booster was in November 2021, so I am a little behind on them. I think it is recommended old farts like me get them every 6 months.

Speaking of COVID and fear of getting COVID, my very good friends whom I've known for more than 50 years invited me to dinner on January 3rd.

Both have compromising health issues which could be devastating and perhaps life ending should either of them get COVID. Nancy had cancer which was treated with chemo several years ago that permanently wrecked her immune system and caused congestive heart failure. Patrick has had a couple of heart surgeries and he is even older than I am... hard to believe that is possible.

Anyway, before getting together with them after several years of their hibernating, I agreed to give myself a COVID rapid test to make sure I am COVID free and cannot pass the virus to them. I am really looking forward to visiting with my good friends again.

The main reason I mentioned this is because I think you need some new material. Your posts regarding my wearing a "nappy" have become enormously boring. This should give you something to rag on about for at least a year or so.

You're the Dumb idiot who took notice of her mandates etc
You did wear a face nappy  🤣😂 🤦🏻‍♂️

Test yourself for every airborne transmissible virus infection Like Flu etc before you visit your friends
Not just China Virus thats just not being very caring as the compromised state of their heath any viral infection
Could do them untold harm.
Don't be so Dumb & Selfish.

I'm not at all surprised you're going for more of same Clot shot crap - Still Being a Sheep 🐑 & doing as you're told.

As for The Face Nappy get used to it - along with all the other ridiculous nonsense you did
It isn't going away No matter how boring you find it.

Its hilarious that a grown adult would take leave of their sense & behave that way.
If The China Virus Plandemic was a Comedy film you'd be laughing at the Stupidity of what nonsense
They had Folk / Sheep 🐑  like you believing & doing.

Think on oh Clever one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2022, 05:45:48 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/video/6317883427112

Good God is this guy creepy as F!!! 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2022, 07:28:24 AM »

didn't you recently make a thread citing the gateway pundit which is know for promoting fake news and was actually demonetized by Google for publishing misinformation

Recent twitter files show being demonetized by google probably doesn't carry the weight you want it to.

Also, Vox IS biased.

And this politician is a liar who should be removed.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2022, 10:12:58 AM »
Nobody : "Hershel Walker is the biggest liar"
Santos : "Hold my Whiteclaw"

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »
100% biased

I'm glad you agree that the gateway pundit site is 100% biased

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2022, 10:23:51 AM »
Recent twitter files show being demonetized by google probably doesn't carry the weight you want it to.

Also, Vox IS biased.

And this politician is a liar who should be removed.

please define how Vox is biased
I don't see anything in it's background or funding that indicates it's biased towards either the right or left of the political spectrum
I'm assuming you don't just mean that it posts information that is in opposition of your beliefs

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2022, 03:55:17 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2022, 04:20:05 PM »
Yup, he totally is!

Tulsi barely scratched the surface of his lies and destroyed him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2022, 04:23:52 PM »
It isn't looking good for him.

"Federal campaign records show that he loaned his campaign more than $700,000, but the source of that money has yet to be explained."   --always--follow the money.

---
Prosecutors open investigation into Rep.-Elect George Santos.

Long Island prosecutors have launched an investigation into U.S. Rep.-elect George Santos of New York, after revelations surfaced that the now-embattled Republican lied about his heritage, education and professional pedigree as he campaigned for office.

But despite intensifying doubt about his fitness to hold federal office, Santos has thus far shown no signs of stepping aside — even as he has publicly admitted to a long list of lies.

“The numerous fabrications and inconsistencies associated with Congressman-Elect Santos are nothing short of stunning," said Nassau County District Attorney Anne T. Donnelly, a Republican.

“The residents of Nassau County and other parts of the third district must have an honest and accountable representative in Congress,” she said. "No one is above the law and if a crime was committed in this county, we will prosecute it.”

Santos’ campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday.

He is scheduled to be sworn in next Tuesday, when the U.S. House reconvenes. If he assumes office, he could face investigations by the House Committee on Ethics and the Justice Department.

The New York attorney general’s office has already said it is looking into some of the issues that have come to light.

The Republican has admitted to lying about having Jewish ancestry, a Wall Street pedigree and a college degree, but he has yet to address other lingering questions — including the source of what appears to be a quickly amassed fortune despite recent financial problems, including evictions and owing thousands in back rent.

Some fellow Republicans had called for Congress and law enforcement to launch inquiries.

Fellow Long Island Republican, Rep.-elect Nick Lalota said he was troubled by the revelations.

“I believe a full investigation by the House Ethics Committee and, if necessary, law enforcement, is required,” Lalota said Tuesday.

A spokesperson for the Nassau County DA’s office, Brendan Brosh, said Wednesday: “We are looking into the matter.” The scope of the investigation was not immediately clear.

Other Republicans castigated Santos for his dishonesty but stopped short of asking him to step aside.

“Congressman-Elect George Santos has broken the public trust by making serious misstatements regarding his background, experience and education, among other issues,” said Joseph G. Cairo, chair of the Nassau County Republican Committee, which lies within the 3rd Congressional District.

Cairo said he “expected more than just a blanket apology,” adding that “the damage that his lies have caused to many people, especially those who have been impacted by the Holocaust, are profound.”

Fellow Long Island Republican, Rep.-elect Nick Lalota said he was troubled by the revelations.

“I believe a full investigation by the House Ethics Committee and, if necessary, law enforcement, is required,” Lalota said Tuesday.

On Wednesday, a spokesperson for the Nassau County DA’s office, Brendan Brosh, said: “We are looking into the matter.”

Questions intensified after The New York Times examined the narrative Santos, 34, presented to voters during his successful campaign for a congressional district that straddles the north shore suburbs of Long Island and a sliver of Queens.

The Times uncovered records in Brazil that show Santos was the subject of a criminal investigation there in 2008 over allegations that he used stolen checks to buy items at an clothing shop in the city of Niteroi. At the time, Santos would have been 19. The Times quoted local prosecutors as saying the case was dormant because Santos had never appeared in court.

Santos continued to deny that he was being sought by authorities in South America.

Democrats pounced, calling Santos a serial fabulist and demanded he voluntarily not take office.

In an interview with the New York Post earlier this week, Santos apologized for his fabrications but downplayed them as “sins” over embellishing his resume, adding that “we do stupid things in life.”

He admitted to lying about working for Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, as well as having earned a degree in finance and economics from Baruch College in New York.

Beyond his resume, Santos invented a life story that has also come under question, including claims that his grandparents “fled Jewish persecution in Ukraine, settled in Belgium, and again fled persecution during WWII.”

During his campaign, he referred to himself as “a proud American Jew.”

He backtracked on that claim, saying he never intended to claim Jewish heritage, which would have likely raised his appeal among his district’s significant ranks of Jewish voters.

“I am Catholic,” he told the Post. “Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’”

In a statement Tuesday, the Republican Jewish Coalition repudiated Santos.

“He deceived us and misrepresented his heritage. In public comments and to us personally he previously claimed to be Jewish,” the coalition said. “He will not be welcome at any future RJC event.”

Santos lost his first race for Congress in 2020 but successfully ran again this year.

In its opposition research on Santos, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised several red flags about the Republican’s record — but also accepted some of his assertions, including his educational record, as fact. The 87-page dossier sought to tie him to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol and his support for baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The report also sought to depict him as a far-right candidate. But buried within its report, the DCCC had raised issues about his shaky financial standing and multiple evictions that left him thousands of dollars in debt.

Federal campaign records show that he loaned his campaign more than $700,000, but the source of that money has yet to be explained.

“George Santos is delusional if he thinks voters will trust him after he’s been exposed for lie after lie and continues to withhold key information,” DCCC spokesperson Nebeyatt Betre said.

While his Democratic opponent, Robert Zimmerman, also tried to raise Santos’ misrepresentations during his losing campaign, it did not gain much traction.

Zimmerman had said that Santos was unfit for office and has called for him to step aside so a special election can be held.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2022, 04:39:02 PM »
You're the Dumb idiot who took notice of her mandates etc
You did wear a face nappy  🤣😂 🤦🏻‍♂️

Test yourself for every airborne transmissible virus infection Like Flu etc before you visit your friends
Not just China Virus thats just not being very caring as the compromised state of their heath any viral infection
Could do them untold harm.
Don't be so Dumb & Selfish.

I'm not at all surprised you're going for more of same Clot shot crap - Still Being a Sheep 🐑 & doing as you're told.

As for The Face Nappy get used to it - along with all the other ridiculous nonsense you did
It isn't going away No matter how boring you find it.

Its hilarious that a grown adult would take leave of their sense & behave that way.
If The China Virus Plandemic was a Comedy film you'd be laughing at the Stupidity of what nonsense
They had Folk / Sheep 🐑  like you believing & doing.

Think on oh Clever one.

You must not go out much including; Doctor visits and picking up medications at a pharmacy.

By March 2022, most of the coronavirus restrictions in the UK had been lifted.

Except: Patients still required to wear face coverings in GP practices and other healthcare settings after COVID-19 restrictions ease. https://www.victoriaroadsurgery.nhs.uk/practice_news/patients-still-required-to-wear-face-coverings-in-gp-practices-and-other-healthcare-settings-after-covid-19-restrictions-ease/

These settings include:

hospitals
GP surgeries
dental practices
pharmacies
high street opticians
care homes

Face coverings on public transport, coaches, taxis and tour buses
It is strongly recommended that you wear a face covering on all forms of passenger transport and in stations, including:

on all buses and coaches, including private hire vehicles and school services
on all train services
in indoor areas of a ferry
in taxis
in airports
in indoor areas of public transport premises

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-face-coverings-guidance#toc-2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2022, 05:19:21 PM »
You must not go out much including; Doctor visits and picking up medications at a pharmacy.

By March 2022, most of the coronavirus restrictions in the UK had been lifted.

Except: Patients still required to wear face coverings in GP practices and other healthcare settings after COVID-19 restrictions ease. https://www.victoriaroadsurgery.nhs.uk/practice_news/patients-still-required-to-wear-face-coverings-in-gp-practices-and-other-healthcare-settings-after-covid-19-restrictions-ease/

These settings include:

hospitals
GP surgeries
dental practices
pharmacies
high street opticians
care homes

Face coverings on public transport, coaches, taxis and tour buses
It is strongly recommended that you wear a face covering on all forms of passenger transport and in stations, including:

on all buses and coaches, including private hire vehicles and school services
on all train services
in indoor areas of a ferry
in taxis
in airports
in indoor areas of public transport premises

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-face-coverings-guidance#toc-2

Oh he wore one too.  For longer than we did.   :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2022, 07:16:03 PM »

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2022, 08:10:10 PM »
I'm glad you agree that the gateway pundit site is 100% biased

Totally, but the difference is that any of the leftist rags can be debunked..see how that works?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2022, 08:35:52 PM »
Totally, but the difference is that any of the leftist rags can be debunked..see how that works?

Did you really type that?  Because you haven't debunked shit.  But all that crap you drag here from Gateway, Navarro, the Tik Tok videos, etc... have been shredded beyond belief.

As an outsider looking in, how do you feel about people living in reality?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2022, 08:52:10 PM »
please define how Vox is biased
I don't see anything in it's background or funding that indicates it's biased towards either the right or left of the political spectrum
I'm assuming you don't just mean that it posts information that is in opposition of your beliefs

Information that opposes one’s beliefs is not the definition of bias, so not sure why you asked that.

Media Bias / Fact Check (MBFC) and Allsides both rate Vox as left.  But anyone objective who has read any decent size sample since 2016 can see they are no different than most TDS infected “news” sources.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2022, 12:21:43 AM »

And probably longer than me. I hate wearing them so much that when I go somewhere where they are still required, I get in and out of there as fast as possible. Being as how I  am claustrophobic and have breathing issues, I could probably get an excuse from my doctor to not have to wear one. But then, I would spend a lot of time explaining this every time I was asked about it, which is an even bigger hassle.

Remember when Matt had his run in with the Thunder Bay police over his refusing to wear a mask? He expended more energy, time and aggravation then had he simply worn the damn thing. He even called the police department and threatened to knife them. He is lucky he didn't get locked up. Guess it pays to be known as the town kook.