Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 13369 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 03:37:18 PM »
My goodness.

Biden is very careless with our National Security.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 03:38:20 PM »
He declassified them with his mind.  Before the FBI planted them. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 03:49:46 PM »
My goodness.

Biden is very careless with our National Security.

Tsk-tsk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 04:50:08 PM »
Be sure to read the actual NBC News report the Breitbart article refers to.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Didn’t open the article did you?

“President Joe Biden’s aides have discovered more classified documents in his possession at a different location, according to a report from NBC News.”

Where is says “Report” is a hyperlink to the NBC article 🙄

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2023, 05:22:02 PM »
They must be trying to get rid of him now.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 12:05:49 AM »
They must be trying to get rid of him now.

President-elect Biden had a sell-by date in November of 2020.  By hook or by crook, he’s going away before his term ends.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 12:55:41 AM »
Didn’t open the article did you?

“President Joe Biden’s aides have discovered more classified documents in his possession at a different location, according to a report from NBC News.”

Where is says “Report” is a hyperlink to the NBC article 🙄

Using this worn out tactic again are you? I opened and read the Breitbart article, which is how I saw the link to the NBC News report. In fact, I even stated that I did in my response.

Fair turnabout question, did you open the NBC News report link and read it, or did you simply post Breitbart's link to it?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2023, 11:11:15 AM »
Garland just assigned a special council who was former US Attorney appointed by Trump

That's a good thing

I seriously doubt that William Barr would have done that if Trump were still POTUS and in this situation

Let the chips fall where they may

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2023, 11:24:41 AM »
Well, at least he kept them in his garage.  That's safe.

these leftist fucktards here will try to defend it too haha...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2023, 12:02:40 PM »
Garland just assigned a special council who was former US Attorney appointed by Trump

That's a good thing

I seriously doubt that William Barr would have done that if Trump were still POTUS and in this situation

Let the chips fall where they may

And Chris Wrays former assistant

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2023, 12:05:07 PM »
Pant-Shitter had them in his garage.
Maybe Kilary had them near her email server.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 12:53:36 PM »
And Chris Wrays former assistant

Wray is also a Trump appointee

If you have an issue with Trump appointee's then there is only one person to blame and his last name starts with T and ends with Rump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2023, 01:10:01 PM »
Joy Behar suggests Republicans planted documents on Biden to help Trump: 'Somehow these documents appear'
Fox News ^ | 01/12/2023 | Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Posted on 1/12/2023, 3:49:44 PM by ChicagoConservative27

"The View" co-host Joy Behar said Thursday that she didn't know a luckier person than former President Donald Trump and said President Biden's classified documents appeared just as "we were this close" to getting Trump.

"I've never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump," Behar declared. "Just as we're this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear," appearing to suggest they were planted.

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin argued that Biden was "building" Trump's defense for him and added that he was "wrong to have done this."

"He is wrong," co-host Sunny Hostin agreed.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg emphasized waiting to find out "what this is" first.

"Let’s find out what this is first. Again, one of the things that gets me crazy is before we know, it’s already been spun a specific way," she said. "I don’t want to see that. I want to see someone explain to me, how it’s possible that after all this time, nobody knew. Because to me, if you are missing classified information — I don’t mean to laugh, but in my house, if stuff is missing, I know it’s missing."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2023, 01:12:03 PM »
Wray is also a Trump appointee

If you have an issue with Trump appointee's then there is only one person to blame and his last name starts with T and ends with Rump

So…he fucked over Trump as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 01:15:36 PM »
Hank Johnson: Someone Might Have Planted Biden Documents to Get Him
Breitbart ^ | 01-12-2023 | Joel B Pollack
Posted on 1/12/2023, 3:33:38 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) suggested Thursday that someone might have planted caches of classified documents at President Joe Biden’s private residence and former academic office in an effort to frame him.

Fox News’ Hillary Vaughn (via Chad Pergram) reported:

From colleague Hillary Vaughn. Dem GA Rep Johnson on Biden classified documents: I'm suspicious of the timing of it..things can be planted on people, places and things can be planted or things things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently.

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) January 12, 2023

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
Pant-Shitter had them in his garage.
Maybe Kilary had them near her email server.

Near Trumpy's health care plan, plan to defeat ISIS in 30 day, and the check from Mexico for the wall?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 01:44:07 PM »
So…he fucked over Trump as well

LOL  - sure he did

Poor Trump - always the victim

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2023, 03:46:24 PM »
LOL  - sure he did

Poor Trump - always the victim

Between Trump's absconding and initially refusing to turn over at least 300 classified documents and the recent discovery of and reporting of several classified documents in two separate locations by Biden's own lawyers, it is obvious that some changes are needed to better protect the handling of these classified government documents. My suggestion is that in the future, no classified documents of this type be allowed to be removed from government secured locations, including the Whitehouse. I can think of no-good reason for former presidents and vice-presidents having possession of these and other government documents after leaving office.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 05:00:03 PM »
Between Trump's absconding and initially refusing to turn over at least 300 classified documents and the recent discovery of and reporting of several classified documents in two separate locations by Biden's own lawyers, it is obvious that some changes are needed to better protect the handling of these classified government documents. My suggestion is that in the future, no classified documents of this type be allowed to be removed from government secured locations, including the Whitehouse. I can think of no-good reason for former presidents and vice-presidents having possession of these and other government documents after leaving office.   

You seem to be able to decipher a President and a Vice President

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 09:51:17 PM »

I agree.  Classified documents should never leave the institutions from which they are derived.  Federal, state and local it should all be the same.  I'll be shocked if these documents were "planted".  I don't believe that for a second.  I do believe the current administration appears to have handled their situation more appropriately than their predecessor.  That being said, Biden is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen.  I can't even get my head around documents classified at the highest level being in closets at resorts and garages in people's backyards.  The shit at the Biden Penn center is not as egregious as the other two examples but still unacceptable. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 10:44:41 PM »
Using this worn out tactic again are you? I opened and read the Breitbart article, which is how I saw the link to the NBC News report. In fact, I even stated that I did in my response.

Fair turnabout question, did you open the NBC News report link and read it, or did you simply post Breitbart's link to it?

Are you kidding me? Coach doesn't read the articles he posts, just the headlines... This is common knowledge.