Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 14704 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2023, 04:29:46 PM »
 :D

DOJ searched Biden home, found classified documents

Sat, January 21, 2023 at 7:05 PM EST

The Justice Department has searched President Joe Biden’s home in Delaware and located six documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president, said the Justice Department conducted the search at Biden’s Wilmington residence on Friday. He said it lasted about 13 hours.

The Justice Department “took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President,” Bauer said in a statement.

The prosecutors also “took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years,” he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-doj-searched-biden-home-000519261.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2023, 05:05:40 PM »
Boom. 

NYT reporting even more found today. 

Get the keg irons ready.

Yeah, your predictions for the "keg" irons really played out with Obama and Hillary right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2023, 05:35:16 PM »
Yeah, your predictions for the "keg" irons really played out with Obama and Hillary right?

Obama is married to the biggest leg irons on them all.   Big Ole Mooch.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2023, 07:06:08 PM »
o comments.

FBI searched Biden home, found documents marked classified
Associated Press via Currently ^ | January 22, 2023 | Zeke Miller & Michael Balsamo
Posted on 1/21/2023, 8:10:54 PM by John W

The FBI searched President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday and located six additional documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, the president's personal lawyer, said the search of the entire premises lasted nearly 13 hours. The apparently classified documents spanned Biden's time in the Senate and the vice presidency, while the notes dated to his time as vice president. The level of classification, and whether they remained classified, was not immediately clear as the Justice Department reviews the records.

The search followed more than a week after Biden’s attorneys found six other classified documents in the president’s home library from his time as vice president, and nearly three months after lawyers found a small number of classified records at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in Washington. It came a day after Biden maintained that “there’s no there there" on the document discoveries, which have become a political headache for the president and complicated the Justice Department's probe into former President Donald Trump's retention of classified documents and official records after he left office.

(Excerpt) Read more at currently.att.yahoo.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2023, 07:58:58 PM »
o comments.

Associated Press via Currently ^ | January 22, 2023 | Zeke Miller & Michael Balsamo

The FBI searched President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday and located six additional documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, the president's personal lawyer, said the search of the entire premises lasted nearly 13 hours. The apparently classified documents spanned Biden's time in the Senate and the vice presidency, while the notes dated to his time as vice president. The level of classification, and whether they remained classified, was not immediately clear as the Justice Department reviews the records.

The search followed more than a week after Biden’s attorneys found six other classified documents in the president’s home library from his time as vice president, and nearly three months after lawyers found a small number of classified records at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in Washington. It came a day after Biden maintained that “there’s no there there" on the document discoveries, which have become a political headache for the president and complicated the Justice Department's probe into former President Donald Trump's retention of classified documents and official records after he left office.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2023, 11:50:23 PM »
o comments.

It is not clear what you mean by 0 comments. Do you mean no one on Getbig is commenting or that you have no additional comments to this excerpt?

If you mean you have nothing to add, this makes sense because the part of the last line in this excerpt where it reads, "...the document discoveries, which have become a political headache for the president and complicated the Justice Department's probe into former President Donald Trump's retention of classified documents and official records after he left office" says it all.

If you want comments from the peanut gallery, these are my current thoughts on this; There is no doubt they are a political headache. Whoever advised Biden to keep mum about the documents previously discovered gave him bad advice. Furthermore, as soon as the documents were discovered in his home and the garage, he should have insisted on a thorough search of his property, which he obviously couldn't do himself as it would add suspicion of foul play. Although, since he is President, he has a security clearance at a level which would allow him to handle classified documents. It would have been better for the whole mess to have come out at one time rather that trickle out allowing the media a new news story each time more documents were found.

I posted this a couple of times already. Neither Biden nor Trump should have had classified documents in their personal possession at a time when neither of them was in office. It is clear that the handling and security of government classified documents needs to be seriously tightened.

My one other thought has to do with the FBI taking Biden's personal notes which I cannot imagine were classified. But then, the FBI took more than classified government documents from Mar-a-Lago according to the media and Trump. At least they are being consistent. 

Note: For those of you who claim all I ever do is cut and paste, none of what I posted here besides the one quoted partial sentence was even remotely cut and pasted.  So there!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2023, 06:27:33 AM »

Obama is married to the biggest leg irons on them all.   Big Ole Mooch.  ;D

I think your predictions now will pan out like the ones in the past did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2023, 05:40:08 PM »
So President Biden had classified documents dating back to his days as a senator.  An average "Joe" would absolutely be in prison for this. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2023, 07:09:38 PM »
So President Biden had classified documents dating back to his days as a senator.  An average "Joe" would absolutely be in prison for this.
Excatly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2023, 07:29:52 PM »

An average "Joe" wouldn't have legal access to these documents under any circumstances.

§ 1312.23 Access to classified information.

Classified information may be made available to a person only when the possessor of the information establishes that the person has a valid “need to know” and the access is essential to the accomplishment of official government duties. The proposed recipient is eligible to receive classified information only after he/she has been granted a security clearance by the EOP Security Officer. Cover sheets will be used to protect classified documents from inadvertent disclosure while in use. An SF-703 will be used for Top Secret material; an SF-704 for Secret material, and an SF-705 for Confidential material. The cover sheet should be removed prior to placing the document in the files.

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-5/chapter-III/subchapter-B/part-1312/subpart-B/section-1312.23

There are three levels of security clearance: confidential, secret, and top secret. Where a document falls within these levels determines how that can be handled. Before it can be determined whether a person had the right to remove said documents from the secured location, i.e. take them home, depends not only on the level of security clearance of the documents but also an individual's security clearance. The 'average Joe' has no, nada, security clearance whatsoever and therefore no legal right to possession of or even the ability to view these documents.

So what is your point?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2023, 07:32:35 PM »
An average "Joe" wouldn't have legal access to these documents under any circumstances.

§ 1312.23 Access to classified information.

Classified information may be made available to a person only when the possessor of the information establishes that the person has a valid “need to know” and the access is essential to the accomplishment of official government duties. The proposed recipient is eligible to receive classified information only after he/she has been granted a security clearance by the EOP Security Officer. Cover sheets will be used to protect classified documents from inadvertent disclosure while in use. An SF-703 will be used for Top Secret material; an SF-704 for Secret material, and an SF-705 for Confidential material. The cover sheet should be removed prior to placing the document in the files.

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-5/chapter-III/subchapter-B/part-1312/subpart-B/section-1312.23

You know what I mean.  An average Joe with a security clearance. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2023, 03:21:59 PM »
Nine boxes of Biden documents were taken from Boston office
The archives had not previously publicly disclosed the number of boxes taken from Boston
By Kelly Laco | Fox NewsPublished March 8, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/9-boxes-biden-docs-taken-from-boston-office-content-not-yet-been-reviewed-national-archives

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2023, 06:43:23 PM »
Notice how there have been no leaks.  Leftists really protect their own.

Biden interviewed by the special counsel in his classified documents investigation
A White House spokesman said the voluntary interview was conducted over two days.
Oct. 9, 2023
By Zoë Richards and Molly Roecker
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-interviewed-special-counsel-classified-documents-investigation-rcna119618

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2023, 08:54:05 PM »
Notice how there have been no leaks.  Leftists really protect their own.

Biden interviewed by the special counsel in his classified documents investigation
A White House spokesman said the voluntary interview was conducted over two days.
Oct. 9, 2023
By Zoë Richards and Molly Roecker
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-interviewed-special-counsel-classified-documents-investigation-rcna119618
I would love to watch him try to answer questions.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2023, 05:42:22 AM »
Shitters kid had drug and sex parties in the  house, where these Doc's were lying around in the garage, un-secured...
The Bidens, biggest embarrassment in US history...

Rapists, perverts, corrupt, traitors, drug addicts, etc...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2023, 06:31:13 AM »
Shitters kid had drug and sex parties in the  house, where these Doc's were lying around in the garage, un-secured...
The Bidens, biggest embarrassment in US history...

Rapists, perverts, corrupt, traitors, drug addicts, etc...

Yep - None of that matters to his devoted followers 

As long as he doesn't say / post mean & childlike things
they don't care what he & his family do or have done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2023, 11:21:19 AM »
I would love to watch him try to answer questions.

Me too.  But I doubt he ever answers any tough questions in public.  He's incompetent.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2023, 04:44:47 PM »
Yep - None of that matters to his devoted followers 

As long as he doesn't say / post mean & childlike things
they don't care what he & his family do or have done.

Heres my thoughts, since I know you were wondering.

Apparently we suck at handling confidential documents at the whitehouse level. That needs to stop yesterday

Trump made every effort early on to hide the fact he had documents. I think the boxes found in his bathroom and on a stage as well as information that he ordered his subordinates to hide them lie about them etc even after the documents were requested indicates a high level of culpability.

Bidens team initially reached out to the FBI about documents they had. This indicates cooperation. However, months down the road documents are still being found indicate a lack of competency in making sure all documents were returned. At some point consequences are in order.

I get that in the past Presidents and VP's had an apparent unspoken exception to the handling of classified documents f(Which I don't agree with). But at this point, Biden SHOULD have had a team sweep his offices and homes, or as Prime suggested, invited the FBI to search his properties to make sure. So let's let the chips fall where they may. Any charges to come out of this, Biden and his team asked for it. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2023, 07:36:10 PM »
Heres my thoughts, since I know you were wondering.

Apparently we suck at handling confidential documents at the whitehouse level. That needs to stop yesterday

Trump made every effort early on to hide the fact he had documents. I think the boxes found in his bathroom and on a stage as well as information that he ordered his subordinates to hide them lie about them etc even after the documents were requested indicates a high level of culpability.

Bidens team initially reached out to the FBI about documents they had. This indicates cooperation. However, months down the road documents are still being found indicate a lack of competency in making sure all documents were returned. At some point consequences are in order.

I get that in the past Presidents and VP's had an apparent unspoken exception to the handling of classified documents f(Which I don't agree with). But at this point, Biden SHOULD have had a team sweep his offices and homes, or as Prime suggested, invited the FBI to search his properties to make sure. So let's let the chips fall where they may. Any charges to come out of this, Biden and his team asked for it.

Actually I wasn't wondering .

The whole family are white trash , all are liars , some are drug addicts & perverts,
Some out & out Crooks - A complete gutter scumbag of a family.

As for the documents his houses should be raided & throughly searched.

IF & its a Big IF Pedo Joe is ever charged & taken to court his advanced dementia
Will get him off as he'll be deemed unfit to answer.
That's why his puppet handlers keep him in place so they can continue doing whatever
They want & He gets the blame.
He's going down hill fast even with all the drugs they're stuffing him full of.

My dad's dementia took him in little over a year.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2023, 08:13:36 PM »
Actually I wasn't wondering .

The whole family are white trash , all are liars , some are drug addicts & perverts,
Some out & out Crooks - A complete gutter scumbag of a family.

As for the documents his houses should be raided & throughly searched.

IF & its a Big IF Pedo Joe is ever charged & taken to court his advanced dementia
Will get him off as he'll be deemed unfit to answer.
That's why his puppet handlers keep him in place so they can continue doing whatever
They want & He gets the blame.
He's going down hill fast even with all the drugs they're stuffing him full of.

My dad's dementia took him in little over a year.

My bad.. I guess I'm used to "What does Agnostic think about this" that occurs about every other day. If you weren't wondering.. disregard

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2023, 08:17:47 PM »
My bad.. I guess I'm used to "What does Agnostic think about this" that occurs about every other day. If you weren't wondering.. disregard

You've as much right to post your thoughts & ideas as I & everyone else
on Getbig does.

🤔 ................Hmmmm,  well there may well be an exception or 2

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2023, 08:32:29 PM »
You've as much right to post your thoughts & ideas as I & everyone else
on Getbig does.

🤔 ................Hmmmm,  well there may well be an exception or 2

can't argue that...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2023, 06:32:35 AM »

Youre gullible. Of course shitter showed cooperation, when it was a plan to go after Trump for the same thing.
A structured plan... Not shitter being "genuine"   ::) ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2023, 04:19:40 PM »
White House knew Biden had his own document problem before siccing FBI on Trump, new timeline shows
A case of psychological projection? Biden's White House knew that he left boxes of documents at the Penn Biden Center a year before he directed NARA to facilitate FBI's raid on Trump home over documents.
By Steven Richards
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/white-house-knew-biden-had-classified-docs-it-asked-nara-help-fbi