Author Topic: Is Steven Seagal the toughest MoFo on the planet ??  (Read 3532 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Is Steven Seagal the toughest MoFo on the planet ??
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2023, 05:33:39 PM »
Why would you even bother putting too soon? No body gives a shit he’s dead

Getbiggers are savages, the more gurus, men in thongs drop like flies, the more we celebrate

True ... I added it ironically but you are absolutely correct.
~

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2023, 05:46:18 PM »
;D

The dudes videos are hilarious.  He always shits on Seagal but then says JCVD has the best movies ever lmao!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2023, 05:51:20 PM »
Check out the YouTube channel Space Ice. You're welcome

I’m obsessed with Space Ice.

One of the greatest things ever created by a mortal man.

I watch one or two daily.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2023, 01:01:11 AM »
His reality show Steven Seagal Law Man is absolutely incredible
:D I couldn't stand to watch more than half an episode at a time. It was cringe worthy. I loved how he acted black when dealing with them and how he would hide behind the car when shit got real after acting so tough.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2023, 06:05:25 AM »
:D I couldn't stand to watch more than half an episode at a time. It was cringe worthy. I loved how he acted black when dealing with them and how he would hide behind the car when shit got real after acting so tough.
Hahaha...that's what made the show amazing! Dude would talk black to black people, guy is a master at everything, blues guitar player, singer, guard dog trainer, expert marksman with any kind of gun, that show was the shit!

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2023, 07:19:23 AM »

LOL, I can totally picture his fat fucking ass scurrying to hide behind a car door, pretending to radio for backup or some shit, while his partner is getting the shit kicked out of him.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2023, 07:27:50 AM »

Hell yeah! J C V D!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2023, 01:10:49 AM »
LOL, I can totally picture his fat fucking ass scurrying to hide behind a car door, pretending to radio for backup or some shit, while his partner is getting the shit kicked out of him.
Yep, acting all tough and dark on the car ride and acting like he's in charge only to get scared shitless when he thought the perp may have a gun.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2023, 04:13:18 AM »

I just watched a few of his videos and dude has me in tears!   Classic material!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2023, 06:13:36 AM »
I just watched a few of his videos and dude has me in tears!   Classic material!
Same here!!  LOL  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2023, 09:32:09 AM »
Steven Seagal incident

In 2008, actor Sylvester Stallone declared to the British magazine FHM that "At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Steven Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard."

According to Stallone, Seagal made his excuses and left while Van Damme tracked him down at a nightclub and challenged him again. Stallone finished by stating "Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."
Q

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2023, 10:22:30 AM »
Seagal claims van damme is just a ballerina, he did it for flexibility but also has a legit fighting record. Something seagal doesn't have.

Jean-Claude Van Damme competed with the Belgian National Karate Team at age 15, had a competitive record of 44 wins - 4 losses in semi-contact matches, and earned his blackbelt at age 18. He also has a competitive kickboxing record of 19 wins - 1 loss (18 wins by knockout).

The only real accomplishments of Seagal in the world of martial arts is being adept at Akido, which by definition involves the other guy deliberately taking a fall so the other can "apply the technique". In other words basically useless if the other person is actually fighting back.

Steven Seagal incident

In 2008, actor Sylvester Stallone declared to the British magazine FHM that "At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Steven Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard."

According to Stallone, Seagal made his excuses and left while Van Damme tracked him down at a nightclub and challenged him again. Stallone finished by stating "Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2023, 01:47:07 AM »
Seagal claims van damme is just a ballerina, he did it for flexibility but also has a legit fighting record. Something seagal doesn't have.

Jean-Claude Van Damme competed with the Belgian National Karate Team at age 15, had a competitive record of 44 wins - 4 losses in semi-contact matches, and earned his blackbelt at age 18. He also has a competitive kickboxing record of 19 wins - 1 loss (18 wins by knockout).

The only real accomplishments of Seagal in the world of martial arts is being adept at Akido, which by definition involves the other guy deliberately taking a fall so the other can "apply the technique". In other words basically useless if the other person is actually fighting back.
All of this and the fact that Van Damme is still in very good shape while Seagal is a fat fuck would definitely be a factor. Seagal's newer (straight to DVD) movies have a double actually performing any of the moves seen on screen. They are usually shots from the back and you can tell it isn't really Seagal.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2023, 01:56:46 AM »
One movie from about 10 years ago seagal was doubled walking stairs, laughable.

All of this and the fact that Van Damme is still in very good shape while Seagal is a fat fuck would definitely be a factor. Seagal's newer (straight to DVD) movies have a double actually performing any of the moves seen on screen. They are usually shots from the back and you can tell it isn't really Seagal.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2023, 02:34:49 AM »
One movie from about 10 years ago seagal was doubled walking stairs, laughable.
I gurantee his double wasnt Hankins..

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2023, 02:52:01 AM »
No, this guy did the stairs effortlessly.
I gurantee his double wasnt Hankins..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2023, 03:54:34 AM »

In some scenes he is fighting with his opponent while sitting in a chair (not even getting up!)

Talk about Lazy sod! :D

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2023, 05:44:03 AM »
Steal was extorted by the New York based Gambino Crime family for some time.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2023, 08:10:08 AM »
All of this and the fact that Van Damme is still in very good shape while Seagal is a fat fuck would definitely be a factor. Seagal's newer (straight to DVD) movies …

DVDs?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2023, 10:06:57 PM »
Steven Seagal incident

Typical tall kunt.     By "kunt" I mean "pussy".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2023, 12:53:50 AM »
DVDs?
Figure of speech. Streaming.....

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2023, 05:23:28 AM »