Author Topic: what would your life have been like if you never found out about bodybuilding?  (Read 718 times)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I'd probably not have any back or joint pain, have longer life expectancy, and look younger.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
I'd probably not have any back or joint pain, have longer life expectancy, and look younger.

bodybuilding, done properly... is the fountain of youth

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
My life would be shit.

As i never would have found Getbig.

End of thread.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
For someone who claims bodybuilding to be "evil", you sure do ponder about it and matters related to it a lot "prayer warrior" Frankly, you sound like a bitter has been who aspired to be great at bodybuilding, but never amounted to shit and are now salty as fuck. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and expecting others to join in your pity party....you sound like a pathetic clown.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Well, for starters, it'd been a lot less gay.

But Once I was in a store that was robbed  at gun point.  I confronted the robbers and tore off my break-away pants revealing a glittering thong. I hit a front double biceps and folkowed it up immediately with an ab and thigh shot that blew them right through the pane glass window.

So bodybuilding has served its purpose in my life.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

But Once I was in a store that was robbed  at gun point.  I confronted the robbers and tore off my break-away pants revealing a glittering thong. I hit a front double biceps and folkowed it up immediately with an ab and thigh shot that blew them right through the pane glass window.

Nice!

Didn't even have to do a most muscular or "rear" double biceps.

Legend.

pamith

• Getbig V
I'd probably be a serial killer, srs

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!

But Once I was in a store that was robbed  at gun point.  I confronted the robbers and tore off my break-away pants revealing a glittering thong. I hit a front double biceps and followed it up immediately with an ab and thigh shot that blew them right through the pane glass window.

Dave D

• Getbig V

You're still alive but Pellius isnt..... crazy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Bill Phillips would have less money.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Oak and I would just be arguing the Vaxx over on the "Bachman Turner Overdrive forum" I suppose??   ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
My life would be shit.

As i never would have found Getbig.

End of thread.
I agree. So many people in their 30's, 40's and 50's are in terrible shape. Working out for them is almost impossible because of a lifetime of lethargy. Ironically, the best athletes in high school seem to be the least likely to stay in shape. If there is no coach, team, or athletic contest to train for they just can't seem to motivate themselves.

falco

• Getbig V
I would be smaller and less lazy.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
probably have more knowlage in other more important fields, money and less joint issues

but there is some value in having a strong body if you dont take it to extremes(but then it's not bodybuilding per se. I guess..). Like confidence, physical ability etc.

Cook

• Getbig IV

Same shit happened to me

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Yay. Another pity party

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
"what would your life have been like if you never found out about bodybuilding drugs?"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Would've been here yet philly