Author Topic: Narcissistic women  (Read 2258 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Narcissistic women
« on: March 20, 2023, 11:07:27 PM »
I figured I would switch it up. This board has been getting kind of stale lately, but anyhow, has anybody been in a relationship with a narcissistic woman? I just got out of one I was with her for 10 years she had children I didn’t. She was kind of my high school sweetheart, or crush. Should I say lol I used to look at her and be like man who ever ends up with her, is the luckiest man in the world Fast forward 16 years I end up with her. I’ve been through lots of ups and downs. Her kids lost there father to suicide. I financially help to support them when he was alive. He wasn’t contributing his support which she could easily do. He had a great job it’s crazy I ended it , but how she flips this on me or tries to I raised her youngest since she was a year old in diapers. She’s now 10 going on 11 or son was eight now he’s an adult and through our break up she decides to leave my shit on the porch crazy. How shit goes lol and how women are they forget  Everything you do for them but in the end you’re always the dick .

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
Re: Narcissistic women
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 12:05:52 AM »
it sounds like you are secretly craving a homosexual relationship, pm Bhanky or primemuscle for further advice

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 12:21:00 AM »
Never raise children if they aren't yours unless you are Reuben James.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 12:59:16 AM »
it sounds like you are secretly craving a homosexual relationship, pm Bhanky or primemuscle for further advice
im craving a relationship with your wife she came over and I slapped meat on her grill bitch can suck a tank through a straw. Apparently you taught her.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 01:00:03 AM »
Her words

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 01:08:30 AM »
im craving a relationship with your wife she came over and I slapped meat on her grill bitch can suck a tank through a straw. Apparently you taught her.

she told me you went down on her and sucked out the load i left in her earlier in the day

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 01:09:07 AM »
she told me you went down on her and sucked out the load i left in her earlier in the day
Bro...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 01:41:26 AM »
Men put too much energy and time towards women. And why would anyone want to  be with a woman whose kids aren't even yours?

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 02:37:19 AM »
what a great whore of a mom you have god bless her throat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2023, 03:20:38 AM »
Never raise children if they aren't yours unless you are Reuben James.
:D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2023, 03:33:28 AM »

You sound like Flexacon... very socially awkward. You both have a knack for turning a conversation into a joke about homosexuality. It’s almost like you two are the same person.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 03:34:07 AM »
I figured I would switch it up. This board has been getting kind of stale lately, but anyhow, has anybody been in a relationship with a narcissistic woman? I just got out of one I was with her for 10 years she had children I didn’t. She was kind of my high school sweetheart, or crush. Should I say lol I used to look at her and be like man who ever ends up with her, is the luckiest man in the world Fast forward 16 years I end up with her. I’ve been through lots of ups and downs. Her kids lost there father to suicide. I financially help to support them when he was alive. He wasn’t contributing his support which she could easily do. He had a great job it’s crazy I ended it , but how she flips this on me or tries to I raised her youngest since she was a year old in diapers. She’s now 10 going on 11 or son was eight now he’s an adult and through our break up she decides to leave my shit on the porch crazy. How shit goes lol and how women are they forget  Everything you do for them but in the end you’re always the dick .

Hey we've all been through this

One day she says, we are soulmates, we must've been together in an earlier life, you are the one i want to grow old with etc etc

and the next day your shit is on the porch

Can't fucking trust anyone these days

Words don't mean shit, and are just empty
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 03:57:05 AM »

:o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2023, 04:07:57 AM »
This is a happy ending. None of her problems are your problems anymore. Get your shit off the porch and never look back.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2023, 04:53:40 AM »
If they aren't yours then you're never their "real dad." You're just renting them as a package deal for as long as you're with their mom. There is no return on investment for the time and money you put into raising someone else's children.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2023, 05:20:36 AM »
you write real good not liek me soemtimes i have a hard time fbut you are doing it right and not beign that kindo of guy who is not happy!!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2023, 05:40:00 AM »

Serious question: why were you a “boyfriend” and in a “relationship” and not in a relationship with the aim of marriage and your children? I’m asking sincerely. Marriage is not without challenge and carries inflated risk these days—serious risk!—but at this point I have no clue why men put themselves at risk for being a “boyfriend,” which is a low position that doesn’t even give him a family and subjects him to the sort of lunacy you’ve experienced!

GB’ers: women aren’t our friends! They’re meant for breeding and serious life partnership. Though I have mixed feelings on prostitution, anything between this and marriage—being a “boyfriend”—is the biggest emotional and financial drain on a man there is! If a man must get laid, he can go to a red-light district and move onto other business!

Stay strong!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 06:00:02 AM »
You sound like Flexacon... very socially awkward. You both have a knack for turning a conversation into a joke about homosexuality. It’s almost like you two are the same person.

Imagine calling someone socially awkward based on anonymous trolling internet posts.

Good job outing yourself as someone who clearly has no life away from the keyboard. Get up, leave your mums basement and get some fresh air. The internet is not real life.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 06:05:30 AM »
through our break up she decides to leave my shit on the porch crazy. How shit goes lol and how women are they forget  Everything you do for them but in the end you’re always the dick .

If you had respect for yourself then you wouldn't have been with her. If you can't respect yourself why should anyone else (this woman)?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2023, 06:29:01 AM »
Men put too much energy and time towards women. And why would anyone want to  be with a woman whose kids aren't even yours?

Done that once, never again!

MSM speak on this!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 07:18:17 AM »
If you had respect for yourself then you wouldn't have been with her. If you can't respect yourself why should anyone else (this woman)?

Bingo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 07:22:48 AM »

HOWOAK = Flexacon?

Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2023, 07:33:58 AM »
I'm not going to beat up on dude....we've all been manipulated. Sometimes it takes a decade to realize you are losing the battle - and things slowly turn ugly, it's not like this all happened in a week.

I have a good friend that was in the same situation. He lost 10 prime years and she just turned him off like a switch and got back together with the baby daddy. He raised basically a newborn to 10 years of age as the real father. She was bipolar, narcissistic personality disorder, borderline....whatever you want to call it they are all similar in modern women. These traits are rewarded, not shamed in the age of social media.

Run Taco, and consider yourself lucky it didn't take longer for the same result. Keep busy, don't dwell on what you never had anyway and work on yourself. Women are only attracted to men that provide and protect.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023, 07:44:44 AM »
Imagine calling someone socially awkward based on anonymous trolling internet posts.

Good job outing yourself as someone who clearly has no life away from the keyboard. Get up, leave your mums basement and get some fresh air. The internet is not real life.

Imagine being trolled on the internet and letting it bother you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2023, 08:37:03 AM »
I’m sorry for your loss we’ve all been in serious relationships that have ended and it sucks. You will recover and meet someone better that you will enjoy spending your life with.

What you should do is work on yourself, find out why you stayed with an abusive narcissist for a decade so you don’t waste time in another relationship of this type.

Serious question Taco, I’m sure you talked about marriage but after four years of dating you knew marriage was a bad idea but you stayed in the relationship, why? Did you think you helping the kids or was there another reason?