Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Why Lee Haney truly is the B.O.A.T. and G.O.A.T.

(1/24) > >>

Wiggs:
Yes. Lee Haney is better than Ronnie Coleman. Lee Haney is better than Phil Heath.  Lee is better than Dorian.

For me it's like this. 1. Lee and Dorian did it without "gurus" or coaches. That says alot. 2. Lee is pre site enhancement era. No esiciline and no synthol. At no time during his career did Haney ever have a wide waist or a gut. Dorian did,  So did Ronnie now Phil.

Let's attack Lee's so called weaknesses. Arms. No one ever accused Lee of having small arms until the Flex Wheelers, Levrone, Dillett and Vince Taylors came along. Looking at his last show which was his best look in 91 Mr. O. His arms were in proportion with everything else. If anything their arms are blown out and in many cases with foreign substances same with their delts. Next. Quads. I personally favor quads of Lee's era. Not Ronnie and beyond.  Overblown body parts are in direct contrast to proportions portion of the show.

So when you add all these things up, Haney wins. No torn biceps or triceps. He had calves. A vacuum, could pose. Never lost as Mr. O. I could go on. He went out on top. All others did not.

The only thing that's changed is the judging and it shouldn't have.

Anyway, Haney is best of all time and the greatest. 

Gym Rat:

--- Quote from: Wiggs on May 22, 2024, 12:16:22 PM ---Yes. Lee Haney is better than Ronnie Coleman. Lee Haney is better than Phil Heath.  Lee is better than Dorian.

For me it's like this. 1. Lee and Dorian did it without "gurus" or coaches. That says alot. 2. Lee is pre site enhancement era. No esiciline and no synthol. At no time during his career.  Did Haney ever have a wide waist or a gut. Dorian did,  So now did and Phil did.

Let's attack Lee's so called weaknesses. Arms. No ever accused Lee of having small arms until the Flex Wheelers, Levrone, Dillett and Vince Taylors came along. Looking at his last show which was his best look in 91 Mr. O. His arms were in proportion with everything else. If anything their arms are blown out and in many cases with foreign substances same with their delts. Next. Quads. I personally favor quads of Lee's era. Not Ronnie and beyond.  Overblown body parts are in direct contrast to proportions portion of the show.

So when you add all these things up, Haney wins. No torn biceps or triceps. He had calves. A vacuum, could pose. Never lost as Mr. O. I could go on.

The only thing that's changed is the judging and it shouldn't have.

Anyway, Haney is best of all time and great

--- End quote ---

Haney is da GOAT!!  8 "O" Titles, pre SLIN and HGH abuse days. No coach, family man, etc.
Things changed after him, and not for the better...

falco:
Strong case you got there.

NarcissisticDeity:
Like Haney said he's the " only 8 time Mr Olympia winner with a 31" waist "

joswift:
Probably the best front double of all time

Im nitpicking here but to me he always looked knock kneed in his rear lat spread and double biceps

1mins 50

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version