Author Topic: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though  (Read 42907 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i still have quite a bit more bodyfat to lose, ive got more muscle however but i can still pinch fat, but im in this for the long haul maybe the greats like alexx or adonis will be suited more champion hell if i know im no pyschic

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 05:30:38 AM »
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 05:31:10 AM »
Swimming or a boyband.

Your only options

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 05:32:50 AM »
Swimming or a boyband.

Your only options

well right now im trying to find a sturdy back pack to hold 150 pounds, i will be the first to complete a marathon with 150!
A

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 05:34:27 AM »
I ain't gonna put you down cause I think you're pretty good for being so tall but that last shot in the 1st pose kinda shows that you have no taper what so ever...I'd suggest never doing it again.
nasser=piece of shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 05:40:02 AM »
I ain't gonna put you down cause I think you're pretty good for being so tall but that last shot in the 1st pose kinda shows that you have no taper what so ever...I'd suggest never doing it again.

well like i said i still have bodyfat to lose
A

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 05:42:58 AM »
looking good dude.

whats ur split like?  natural?
Valhalla awaits.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 05:49:40 AM »
You havent did not get worse, but you dont get better...your progress is moving quicker than Christopher reeves in 2003
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 05:49:44 AM »
looking good dude.

whats ur split like?  natural?

all natural. i try to demolish 2 -3 bodyparts a day sometimes less my rest paused sets last from 5-10 minutes or more
A

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 05:52:00 AM »
well like i said i still have bodyfat to lose

how much do you weigh?   What do the calves look like?
nasser=piece of shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 05:57:20 AM »
how much do you weigh?   What do the calves look like?

my weight depends on how much food ive eatin i can be low as 220-225 on somedays and be as high as 245-250. my calves aint that great quads are top notch though
A

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 05:57:54 AM »
Its good to see from adonis and daddywaddy that you can get ahead being natural.  kudos to you both (i'm feeling encouraged!)
It hasn't helped...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 05:58:39 AM »
i really dont train small bodyparts like calves

i like to stick to legs chest and back and stomach muscles
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 06:00:23 AM »
Its good to see from adonis and daddywaddy that you can get ahead being natural.  kudos to you both (i'm feeling encouraged!)

the wonderful thing is im still adding muscle, it never stops when your natural, but it is hard as hell to put on muscle. for instance if i truly wanted a bigger chest or arms i really have to put in the time. like chest training straight for 2-3 hours will small amount of rest
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 06:01:36 AM »
I find it hard to believe you're the person in the photos.  Every photo oozes homosexuality so much that if I had to guess I would say you're ripping pictures from a guys site.

Sorry if thats not the case but very few people would not think you're gay as the day is long with those NSYNC poses you've got going there :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 06:04:27 AM »
I concur with Rocket, quite possible that the person in the pic is some brainless gay for pay webcam homo who you have pics of..I will cease this conspiracy theory if you take a pic of yourself holding a sign "I AM DADDYWADDY FROM GETBIG" ..until then it is very likely your are not.
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 06:05:48 AM »
I find it hard to believe you're the person in the photos.  Every photo oozes homosexuality so much that if I had to guess I would say you're ripping pictures from a guys site.

Sorry if thats not the case but very few people would not think you're gay as the day is long with those NSYNC poses you've got going there :)

so you are trying to say that you are available for some fun sonny boy?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 06:10:17 AM »
i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 06:12:30 AM »
hahahah daddy waddy wins again. I can't wait till Adonis trains with this legend.
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 06:14:52 AM »
i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

I stand corrected Daddywaddy!!! Today you have earned my respect!!! I had to put the challenge out there though, i hope you understand...Good luck in the Mr. Getbig!
L

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 06:15:55 AM »
hahahah daddy waddy wins again. I can't wait till Adonis trains with this legend.

so now you have a mancrush on adonis and DW? 
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 06:18:56 AM »
Well I live with someone who is not far behind you (tall, ok build, around 225) so I believe you could definitely be natural.

As for the photo, definitely believe you a bit more now.  Still suspicious.  It'd be like acknowledging alexxx was how he was online (which is a load of shit, he met CT and he was not atall like that infront of him).

CT=christian thibideau

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 06:19:55 AM »
Put it this was Natural Al... both these dudes put up the pictures to prove that what 90% of the naturals on this board do is wrong. They look better then most members and yet still get shitted on. I'm dieting in the same manner as Adonis and training as well. Whenever I doubt it he'll say something regarding it and 2 days later what he says will happen happens. Can't argue with results.
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 06:31:31 AM »
Put it this was Natural Al... both these dudes put up the pictures to prove that what 90% of the naturals on this board do is wrong. They look better then most members and yet still get shitted on. I'm dieting in the same manner as Adonis and training as well. Whenever I doubt it he'll say something regarding it and 2 days later what he says will happen happens. Can't argue with results.

I don't doubt that TA knows what he's talking about in some respects but really just cause it works for him does not mean that everyone else is wrong.  There are no absolutes in BB.  His narrow mindedness and arrogance are what are gonna hurt him in the long run.  Does he go to school?  Does he have a job?  Does he have anything going for him?  I go to school, work, have kids, have dealt with alot of things I don't wish on anyone on this board and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit there and worship some dude on a board because he's a little mroe cut up thaan I am.  if things go well I'll be competing next year, natural.  My training tactics are totally opposite of what adonis does.  The difference is that I'll say "well it works for him good job" where as he'll just rip my methods apart...whatever, he's a jack ass.

you're a young guy...go read a f'n book about nutrition or better yet do some research, it's not all that hard, stop idolizing this guy and be your own man.
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 06:37:37 AM »
You take what is written on this board too seriously.  You can play any character you want here.  Only a fool would actually believe that someone like Adonis is acting like he is here elsewhere.  I already pointed out the difference between Alexxx and the real Alexxx.

Though I must admit, I'll always be amused at CT's suprise when he saw the difference between the online one and the real life one.  Imagine meeting this guy, seeing he's fairly humble and then getting bashed online by him telling you that he's going to be mr olympia one day.  Awesome.

People who react to arrogance are generally suffering inferiority complexes of their own.