Author Topic: Martinez pics taken today - update - yesterday  (Read 8015 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Martinez pics taken today
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »
wrong chaos, evidently you never trained at golds, its full of all kinds of suckers................. and by the way have you guys not realized that the fitness video is a character, its entertainment, its a made up person.................. ..and for the nutrition segment, a person doesnt have to eat all that, they can eat different combinations of those items............do you guys think that in real life patrick swayze is the super tough bouncer dalton...........you guys are pathetic.........in the leg press video, that was a drop set I was doing, and I only weighed about 230........the pics of me when I was in my best shape you guys have never seen, maybe I can get a couple of shots on a disc and upload.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »
no I meant bust his ass............tell him that he has heard him on several occasions disrespecting and talking shit about me, since the guy wanted to refuse to confess to me, I had my buddy come over and refresh his memory, making him look like the dumbass he is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »
the pics of me when I was in my best shape you guys have never seen, maybe I can get a couple of shots on a disc and upload.
yeah, would you? we're all breathless in anticipation
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »
I have never seen pictures of this "cswole" can somebody post them?

TEAM Nasser

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
you know Im about to get in shape again, gonna do transdermal application of tren and test prop, I want to stay natural but also want to take a lil something.  Maybe I can post a pic then...........a chic who is a photographer that was taking pics of victor, she took a pic of me, and for me being natural I feel i look decent..............just have to get my gyno cut out and then I will be okay.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »
I have a few up on myspace, you can do a search under members email   freshpc30@aol.com   Im not even in shape or training hard in those pics..........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »
I have a few up on myspace, you can do a search under members email   freshpc30@aol.com   Im not even in shape or training hard in those pics..........
it says I have to be registered to see your pics, I'm not gay so I don't have a myspace, could you post them here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
unfortunately I dont have a computer, my laptop is getting repaired, and Im at work, so I will post a favorite that the getbig guys love to make fun of, look at the topic list and I will bump it for you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »
unfortunately I dont have a computer, my laptop is getting repaired, and Im at work, so I will post a favorite that the getbig guys love to make fun of, look at the topic list and I will bump it for you.
dude, the only pic I see on your myspace page, you look like a fat guy in a wife beater. lame ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 09:35:30 PM »
thx cswol
TEAM Nasser

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2007, 09:40:16 PM »
I have never seen pictures of this "cswole" can somebody post them?

pics of cswol: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=148156.msg2074505#msg2074505

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 09:43:56 PM »
garreth, I guess you love to show the photoshop pics the getbig guys did, its such a compliment to me that they cut my arms down, seeing how I wasnt even in shape in those pics and wasnt lifting at all.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »
yeah those are two of the pics I have up on myspace...........not even in shape in either.......but there you go..........yes thats me Chris Noland.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 09:46:48 PM »
hahahaha this thread has turned golden ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2007, 09:53:05 PM »
Cswol I admire your openess, thx for owning these getbig clowns that hide behind their computer, you look great brother,

jt
TEAM Nasser

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »
hahahaha this thread has turned golden ;D
cswol isn't the brightest bulb on the christmas tree...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »
Cswol I admire your openess, thx for owning these getbig clowns that hide behind their computer, you look great brother,

jt
neither is jtsunami, heh probably a cswol gimmic ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 09:57:28 PM »
thanks man, I really appreciate it...........I have been through alot these last four years, I lost my family, wife to be, had to withdrawal from roids...it took a year to get out of my system and me feeling normal, my mom almost went to prison for embezzlement, and I was homeless for 5 months.  So now I hope I can do better.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »
neither is jtsunami, heh probably a cswol gimmic ;D
he's done it before -- he used to talk to himself using both his cswol and kingnoli accounts...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 09:59:07 PM »
he's done it before -- he used to talk to himself using both his cswol and kingnoli accounts...
yeah thats the thread he bumped with his training videos, classic ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2007, 10:02:04 PM »
I told you guys over and over kingnoli is not me, why would I do such a stupid thing............I laugh everytime you guys say that, kingnoli even asked me last week not to let you guys know who he is, he was upset with me, but I understand............he wishes to remain anonymous.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2007, 10:02:45 PM »
thanks man, I really appreciate it...........I have been through alot these last four years, I lost my family, wife to be, had to withdrawal from roids...it took a year to get out of my system and me feeling normal, my mom almost went to prison for embezzlement, and I was homeless for 5 months.  So now I hope I can do better.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »
well living on florence and normandie for 8 years, which is in the middle of south central.......you kinda become one with your environment...........I have love for everyone, my wigger mentality kept me alive in south central for 8 years........its called  RESPECT!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2007, 10:06:13 PM »
chaos you can make fun and light of my situation, but it doesnt matter to me, all that matters is that Im alive and healthy.............and have equal respect for people.......being homeless isnt fun, and I made it through that, I can be happy that I am a strong person, that cried many nights.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
you know maybe you should meet me adn get to know me before making assumptions.........and the meth cooker line was disrespectful, anyone who does meth, coke, x and all that crap is not a person at all.