Author Topic: The Case For Sarah Palin  (Read 3352 times)

Mons Venus

Re: The Case For Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 05:48:52 AM »
BUMP for PALIN in 2012!

Once I get PEA BRAIN, "BILLY MINIMUM", Hershey Squirts, McMoron, Ziggy, Worthless POS, and a few others here on board, the board will coalesce around a PALIN/Bachmann ticket for 2012 and we will be on our way!!!

Run Sarah Run!

Drill Baby Drill!

Spill Baby Spill!

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 05:51:07 AM »

Run Sarah Run!

Drill Baby Drill!

Spill Baby Spill!

;D ;D ;D

1.  Obama called for more drilling in the Gulf. 

2.  Obama has done literally nothing to contain the spill. 

3.  Whether Sarah runs or not, i will volunteer, campaign for, and do everything I can to oust this communist traitor you supported.   

Mons Venus

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 05:54:16 AM »
1.  Obama called for more drilling in the Gulf. 

2.  Obama has done literally nothing to contain the spill. 

3.  Whether Sarah runs or not, i will volunteer, campaign for, and do everything I can to oust this communist traitor you supported.   

Call the DUTCH !!!! hahaha  ::) ::) ::)

BTW- Benny Blanco is kicking your ass!  ;D ;D ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 06:22:40 AM »
Nice try McMoron, but as what no doubt often happened to you in school...you FAIL.  ;D

My college degree and the full-ride scholarship I received to help me get it say otherwise (as do several other awards I received in high school and college). Now, as for the rest of your silliness.......

One what basis do I need to be "concerned" about the midterms? Your party of dipshits are the ones promising to take back the House AND the Senate. Good luck with that, 'cause I gotta tell 'ya, you created a formidable goal for yourself. Anything less than complete control of both houses of Congress means complete and total FAILURE. Your "concern" needs to start with the NV race. Yeah, your crew thought you had it in the bag with Sue Lowden, didn't you, McMoron? But she opened her mouth and spoke her true feelings one time too many, and the voters dumped her ass for Sharon Angle. Now, Sharon is REALLY bat shit crazy, and therefore is trying to hide her true views and not say much of anything outside of FIXED News in order to slip in over Harry Reid. BUT...it's...not...working! Reid is up several points on Angle in the latest polling.

Who promised to take back the House and the Senate, again? Plus, neither I nor "my crew" thought Lowden was in the bag about anything.

The mere fact that the Republicans have a legitimate shot at taking the House, when such was laughable less than 18 months ago, shows just how utterly pitiful Barack Obama and the Dems' policies have been (and currently are).

How did the conversation go from the Dems' having a stranglehold on Washington and if the GOP was even relevant party, to the Dems' facing a woodshed whipping in less than EIGHTEEN MONTHS?

So, my friend McMoron, it is YOU that needs to be concerned about the midterms. But this thread was all about 2012. And, quite frankly, I am not afraid at all about Obama being beaten. If not PALIN, who should I be afraid of? Who is the awesome GOP juggernaut just waiting in the wings??? I would like to know!

PALIN is the most electrifying candidate you potentially have in 2012. You better stop being a typical male chauvinist and get on board, buddy. No sense in wasting your vote only to see PALIN win the IA, SC, and MI primaries. Don't kid yourself, it COULD happen.

And you'd better stop smoking that sticky-icky (it's affecting your ability to read). One, in case you forgot, I actually like Sarah Palin. If she wins the primary, that's fine with me. There are candidates that have considerably more experience than she does. But, as we just saw, that doesn't neccesarily equate to victory.

Two, at the rate Obama's going, the GOP won't need a "juggernaut" to beat him in 2012. That's the point you can't get through your head.

Three, it STARTS with midterms. IF the Dems take a shellaquing there, Obama's head is that much closer to the chopping block.

Cool McMoron...that's all I ask! If she is on the ballot when the primaries get to your state, you give PALIN a fair shake. That's all. Hey, she just might go all the way. And if you truly believe in PALIN'S policies, why the hell can't she win? Is it because she is a woman? Maybe it's time the GOP put up a serious female candidate for POTUS. The Dems have done it several times now

All this sarcastic crap of yours simply points out what I (and others) already know. Obama is in SERIOUS TROUBLE. That's why you're hoping Palin (whom you perceive as the weakest and least formidable challenger to Obama, should she decide to run) actually gets the nod. If someone with more experience, who can command some of the energy that she does, ends up getting the nod, Obama is as good as GONE, especially if unemployment keeps climbing and Obama keeps passing these stupid policies.