Author Topic: "Countries like Europe" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? (Hint - it ain't Sarah who said this)  (Read 3243 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

James

What.... no comments from  240 on what an idiot he is ?    ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Or Benny, Blacken, or the rest of the kneepad waterboy team. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
haha bit of a gaffe there for sure!  Although i find a lot of Americans think of Europe as one big country.  I guess having an EU does that. 
Abandon every hope...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Imagine if Bush had said that.

Bush's main problem was mispronunciation.  This idiot is bad with geography, national languages, cultures, the truth, etc...

I guess it's true what they say. The only difficult thing about Harvard is getting in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
See, this thread is why I like KC.  I may disagree with him, but he is at least honest.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

By definition of the word CONTINENT Obama is correct in defining Europe as a country. It is NOT a large land mass as Europe could fit easily into a few of the western states of america, can fit inside Sudan (a country in Africa) would be swallowed up by Australia (which has been disputed as a continent or worlds largest Island) and many other places far larger than it. Europe has tried for some time to see itself as equal to other nations of far greater size and has so labeled itself continent when in actuality it is just an appendage hanging off of Asia... or peninsula to be geographically correct.
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Translation: My name is SAMSON and I smear my own feces on the keyboard.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Translation: My name is SAMSON and I smear my own feces on Whorewells face.

FIXED
C

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
By definition of the word CONTINENT Obama is correct in defining Europe as a country. It is NOT a large land mass as Europe could fit easily into a few of the western states of america, can fit inside Sudan (a country in Africa) would be swallowed up by Australia (which has been disputed as a continent or worlds largest Island) and many other places far larger than it. Europe has tried for some time to see itself as equal to other nations of far greater size and has so labeled itself continent when in actuality it is just an appendage hanging off of Asia... or peninsula to be geographically correct.

Ummmm.....no. Clear gaffe. What KC said.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Thanks for the reality check.  This is why i like Getbig over FR, DU, and HP. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

Right.
And, if we go by definition of the word COUNTRY as Obama actually used, then he’s clearly WRONG - and another paragraph describing the history of Europe still does not make Obama’s quote correct.

I’m disappointed you’ve moved on to making & defending more baseless/irrational statements without ever answering my question from yesterday:

Explain how requiring a standard passport for entrance into a country is “an attack on a person’s identity.”

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You think thats dumb?Check this out.

Another idiot making laws for us to follow.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Right.
And, if we go by definition of the word COUNTRY as Obama actually used, then he’s clearly WRONG - and another paragraph describing the history of Europe still does not make Obama’s quote correct.

I’m disappointed you’ve moved on to making & defending more baseless/irrational statements without ever answering my question from yesterday:

Explain how requiring a standard passport for entrance into a country is “an attack on a person’s identity.”

I did not stay on the board ALL DAY AS SOME DO to see all questions asked. The team denied entry up until this time has always been allowed in so to be snubbed this time was perplexing.

Maybe you should pay attention to the news when all of the facts are being released as opposed to the idiotic poster who began the thread as a rant on how these people were somehow feeling privileged and wanted to enter in without.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

No gaffe in the facts of the definition of continent. BTW England, Scotland and Ireland were always counted as a part of Europe but now have excluded themselves as the United Kingdom (a separate entity), Greece is about to be kicked out of the EU along with Spain and Portugal...what does this do to Europe's self proclaimed CONTINENT status?
C

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
No gaffe in the facts of the definition of continent. BTW England, Scotland and Ireland were always counted as a part of Europe but now have excluded themselves as the United Kingdom (a separate entity), Greece is about to be kicked out of the EU along with Spain and Portugal...what does this do to Europe's self proclaimed CONTINENT status?

Spain, Portugal, Greece = countries in Europe
Europe=Continent. Not sure what the hell you're trying to say but it's as simple as stated above.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Spain, Portugal, Greece = countries in Europe
Europe=Continent. Not sure what the hell you're trying to say but it's as simple as stated above.

What's the definition of a continent?
C

Montague

• Getbig V
I did not stay on the board ALL DAY AS SOME DO to see all questions asked.

Standard fare for you to begin your response with a subtle putdown when you can offer no reasonable retort.
But, at least you’re consistent.

The team denied entry up until this time has always been allowed in so to be snubbed this time was perplexing.

Maybe you should pay attention to the news when all of the facts are being released as opposed to the idiotic poster who began the thread as a rant on how these people were somehow feeling privileged and wanted to enter in without.

When you are extended some privileges and come to expect them all the time, that’s called a sense of entitlement and it has every right to piss off those of us who play by the rules instead of expecting and receiving special treatment AS SOME DO.

Montague

• Getbig V
What's the definition of a continent?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/country
Country -
a. A nation or state.
b. The territory of a nation or state; land.
c. The people of a nation or state; populace: The whole country will profit from the new economic reforms.
2. The land of a person's birth or citizenship: Foreign travel is restricted in his country.
3. A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture: hill country; Bible country.
4. An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area: a vacation in the country.
5. Law A jury.
6. Informal Country music.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/continent
Continent -
1. One of the principal land masses of the earth, usually regarded as including Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America.
2. Continent The mainland of Europe. Used with the.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I did not stay on the board ALL DAY AS SOME DO to see all questions asked. The team denied entry up until this time has always been allowed in so to be snubbed this time was perplexing.

Excuse me?  Do you really want to go down this road? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes, he misspoke.

Does anyone here really think the president, who has traveled the world, been on the foreign relations committee, etc - believes all 46 or 48 countries of Europe are ONE COUNTRY?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, he misspoke.

Does anyone here really think the president, who has traveled the world, been on the foreign relations committee, etc - believes all 46 or 48 countries of Europe are ONE COUNTRY?

Considering recent statements of Obama concerning economic matters, yes.  He is not nearly as smart as you believe him to be 240.  When he is off teleprompter his idiocy shines threw.   

Montague

• Getbig V
This isn’t about making a mistake.

It’s about not admitting to a mistake, and the COMPLETELY SENSELESS rationale certain people use to defend the Prez, rather than just admitting that he screwed up.
And, it's that same logic that they use to attepmt to justify everything done by Hussein's hand.

And sorry, 33.
I was/am not trying to derail your thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This isn’t about making a mistake.

It’s about not admitting to a mistake, and the COMPLETELY SENSELESS rationale certain people use to defend the Prez, rather than just admitting that he screwed up.
And, it's that same logic that they use to attepmt to justify everything done by Hussein's hand.

And sorry, 33.
I was/am not trying to derail your thread.

Derail all you like no prob.   ;D

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Considering recent statements of Obama concerning economic matters, yes.  He is not nearly as smart as you believe him to be 240.  When he is off teleprompter his idiocy shines threw.   

WEll.....at least he doesn't need to write his name on his palm  ;)