Author Topic: AZ stopping red light traffic cams - because they're UNCONSTITUTIONAL!  (Read 5126 times)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
im not saying im for them but I believe there are many cases of the system in england that have been solved using their "big brother" system of cameras including the subway bombing...

You can say that about anything though. 

My response was directed at newmom though for posting a vid of a PRIVATE video camera at a car wash where a girl was abducted...I was just pointing out the difference between a private business doing it for their own security vs a government trying to keep tabs on everybody.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You can say that about anything though. 

My response was directed at newmom though for posting a vid of a PRIVATE video camera at a car wash where a girl was abducted...I was just pointing out the difference between a private business doing it for their own security vs a government trying to keep tabs on everybody.
which is exactly why I brought up the examples in england those cameras are put there by the govt to keep tabs on ppl and they have helped solve crimes...Like I said im not saying im for them but to say that they havent help solve crimes is just inaccurate.