Author Topic: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...  (Read 40390 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
I find that amusing. Not knocking on Gh.

There are many ways to skin a cat though.

Many means to an end.

L.L

Ive gotten in sick shape before without it... i dont think is the "only " answer but that it takes  physiques to the next level , it really does...I will find out for my self after this prep.,,and besides God reccomends it  religiously and im a believer.. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
....who believes it's the only answer?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
You can get into amazing shape with a host of other AAS but Tren is and will do things to your physique that no other drug can.

You can be in a calorie deficit to get lean on tren and as long as your protein is high you will gain new lean tissue and get stronger as you diet, no other drug will get you lean hard big and strong like tren will do to you.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
ive noticed that gh15 likes to get attached to a single drug, pimp the shit out of it, then move onto the next. first it was dbol that was his superman drug, then HGH, then more hgh and now its all about tren

apply85

• Getbig IV
you forgot superdroll, every time that gets brought up he makes it cler its the best oral ever, but dont take it

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
ive noticed that gh15 likes to get attached to a single drug, pimp the shit out of it, then move onto the next. first it was dbol that was his superman drug, then HGH, then more hgh and now its all about tren

X2.

lyquid

• Getbig III
I like what he says. But I started off reading his older post before I read any new ones. And I can tellu he use to say he loved test deca dbol. More so deca dbol. And would say don't use eq ever. Its for animals wheres deca is for humans. Exact quote.

than he loved npp nppiona. And said don't use tren. But whatever I guess he personally found a love for tren etc. I just ignore that myself since he said he got his biggest off deca eq and would rather use the older stuff anyways.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Many means to an end.
you wont find it as amusing in a few weeks..  ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
you wont find it as amusing in a few weeks..  ;)

ha ha...  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 06:41:24 PM »
Fellas and pussycats, at the end of the day its all about anabola, masterona, diabola, testosterona, ballerina, condomsrina and cocka-doodle.

- Thanks
#

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbelone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 07:09:58 PM »
You can get into amazing shape with a host of other AAS but Tren is and will do things to your physique that no other drug can.

You can be in a calorie deficit to get lean on tren and as long as your protein is high you will gain new lean tissue and get stronger as you diet, no other drug will get you lean hard big and strong like tren will do to you.

Agreed

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 07:28:45 PM »
Fellas and pussycats, at the end of the day its all about anabola, masterona, diabola, testosterona, ballerina, condomsrina and cocka-doodle.

- Thanks

Lol at pussycats. I agree every month there's a new flavor. Next month will masterona. You need it to stay dry and rock hard. He will go on and on about it in every post  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 08:09:44 PM »
"Flavor of the month?"

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 12:19:28 AM »
in the begginning he told us the safe "stuff"

no he is obviously not holding back

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »
there is more that he rarely alludes to, such as insulin dosages and anapolon to name a couple

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 12:38:55 AM »

Many means to an end.
gotta love it.  :D

Its a wonder drug for sure but like you said, many ways to skin a cat..

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbelone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 02:12:12 AM »
I like what he says. But I started off reading his older post before I read any new ones. And I can tellu he use to say he loved test deca dbol. More so deca dbol. And would say don't use eq ever. Its for animals wheres deca is for humans. Exact quote.

than he loved npp nppiona. And said don't use tren. But whatever I guess he personally found a love for tren etc. I just ignore that myself since he said he got his biggest off deca eq and would rather use the older stuff anyways.
Well in the past he wasn't so open on drug use, he just wrote basics.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 02:35:41 AM »
you are all forgetting what part of the bible is about...the QUICKEST way to the top!

"many ways to skin a cat"....ffs, yes, one way it takes maybe 2 hours to do and another method takes only 10 minutes!

the bible is about not wasting anymore time! the quickest way to a top level physique! and that is trenbolone!

get to the top of the mountain by walking while others will get there by car. you'll all meet at the same place eventually, but those that chose to go by foot will find alot more people up there waiting for their arrival.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 03:08:21 AM »
relax with this balonie,, this all tread is balonie,,

the fact of matter is this,, and read this carefuly because this is the fact of matter you may find it like starter of tread after many years of not getting to high competetive level and getting to 50 year old...or you may find it after few years in your 20s...

the fellas who neveer got anywhere in bodybuild did not use trenbolona ace!

this is the fact,, you ask me what dany padila was on ? TRENBOLONA! TRENBOLONA HEX aka parabolan,, many others too i just not have time to start writing all the names,, but

2 main ruled in bodybuild 2 MAIN RULES I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR DAMN EARS TAKE THE TWISERS AND PULL OUT ALL THE HAIRS FROM INSIDE OF YOUR EARS THAT THE TESTOSTERONA GREW AND LISTEN! TO WHAT I SAY

the 2 main rules in bodybuild are

1. if you dont have trenbolona ace in blood ,, YOU WILL NEVER BE IN SUPERB CONDITION WHILE EATING LIKE NORMAL HUMAN .....

2. if you dont have the trenbolona ace interacting with gh in some way or another....you will not have THE VOLUMIZING EFFECT CREATING THE NASTY RIPPED/SHREDDED MUTATION THAT COME THERE AFTER,,

what i mean in simple words,,

if you dont have trenbolona ace AND hgh in your blood either same time or interchanging....you will never get to the level of condition and thickness aka conditioned size ....aka seperation aka level of bodybuilder you were at your best!,,you can eat clean you can eat your granny you can fuck your granny too...wont matter ,, with out trenbolona ace you will lack the desnsity ....the lean muscle that is kept and increased while eating balonie diet...and....the bodyfat decrease...you will lack all of it ,,

with out gh....you will have a biger problem on top of it...you will use trenbolona ace and keep wondering how come im not exactly the size i was before in that 1914 summer..well friend,, in 1914 sumer you used gh right before you went on that trenbolona ...remember that friend? yes yes that gh you were injecting for 3 months into blood...yaaaa ...that gh let you a window of  growth where the trenbolona later on worked on ....and created a thicker version of your trenbolona only now self....thats why you are standing infront of mirror all night long trying to figure out whats wrong ,, how come im almost looking like i used to be but not quite,, how come im same weight on scale...but but but im sameeee weight!! ,, well friend,, then you had gh and trenbolona ...now you have trenbolona only...its 3 lb diff but ohhh that diff makes you go koo koo!

do me a favour friends,, dont say there is many ways to skin a pig,, a pig is a pig! ,, there is specific approach in bodybuild that has been hiden from you for generations and i bring it up with high risk,, i have tremendous treats to my life on a daily basis ,, so one favous you can do is to listen to what i say ,, you can pee on it or you can accept it ,, but! there is not diff ways to skin a pig,,

the reason there are so many fucing bodybuilders today ,,half of them dont even ned to lift weights since they have the genetic make up of a hepopotamus...reason they are competetive and advance is IS TRENBOLONA ACE AND HGH,, the combo of both create nasty freaks nasty freaks,, you think dan hill would be able ot get a job in his life time unless trenbolona ace and gh was in blood? HELL FUCKIN NO he woudnt,, you think lay nortom would be able to do anything in bodybuild? he woudnt even go into the lowest level show he woudl place last in the lowest level show he has the vince gfd rrt ewa rwanda genetic make up

TRENBOLONA ACE AND HGH IS 2 OF THE MOST MOST IMPORTANT HORMONES TO EVER USED BY BODYBUILDERS,,

TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS HOLY GRAIL,, IT IS THE MOST IMPORTAT STEROIDS IN YOUR LIFE TIME AND MANY OTHER BODYBUILDERS LIFE TIME

HGH ,,HGH IS THE! THE! REASON BODYBUILD JUMPED FROM 190 TO 250....THE MAIN REASON! HGH IS THE GOD OF HORMONES PAY ATTENTION TO MY NAME.... G H 1 5

gh15 approved

fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 04:19:09 AM »
GH15 WHATS UR THOUGHTS ON DISGUSTED'S HIGH ANABOLIC, LOW OR PREFERABBLY NO TEST, HIGH GH ROUTE?

LIKE 600MG-1000 GRAM EQ OR NPP, 8-15IU GH?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 05:18:02 AM »
the beacon of truth, gh15  :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 05:37:22 PM »
relax with this balonie,, this all tread is balonie,,

the fact of matter is this,, and read this carefuly because this is the fact of matter you may find it like starter of tread after many years of not getting to high competetive level and getting to 50 year old...or you may find it after few years in your 20s...

the fellas who neveer got anywhere in bodybuild did not use trenbolona ace!

this is the fact,, you ask me what dany padila was on ? TRENBOLONA! TRENBOLONA HEX aka parabolan,, many others too i just not have time to start writing all the names,, but

2 main ruled in bodybuild 2 MAIN RULES I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR DAMN EARS TAKE THE TWISERS AND PULL OUT ALL THE HAIRS FROM INSIDE OF YOUR EARS THAT THE TESTOSTERONA GREW AND LISTEN! TO WHAT I SAY

the 2 main rules in bodybuild are

1. if you dont have trenbolona ace in blood ,, YOU WILL NEVER BE IN SUPERB CONDITION WHILE EATING LIKE NORMAL HUMAN .....

2. if you dont have the trenbolona ace interacting with gh in some way or another....you will not have THE VOLUMIZING EFFECT CREATING THE NASTY RIPPED/SHREDDED MUTATION THAT COME THERE AFTER,,

what i mean in simple words,,

if you dont have trenbolona ace AND hgh in your blood either same time or interchanging....you will never get to the level of condition and thickness aka conditioned size ....aka seperation aka level of bodybuilder you were at your best!,,you can eat clean you can eat your granny you can fuck your granny too...wont matter ,, with out trenbolona ace you will lack the desnsity ....the lean muscle that is kept and increased while eating balonie diet...and....the bodyfat decrease...you will lack all of it ,,

with out gh....you will have a biger problem on top of it...you will use trenbolona ace and keep wondering how come im not exactly the size i was before in that 1914 summer..well friend,, in 1914 sumer you used gh right before you went on that trenbolona ...remember that friend? yes yes that gh you were injecting for 3 months into blood...yaaaa ...that gh let you a window of  growth where the trenbolona later on worked on ....and created a thicker version of your trenbolona only now self....thats why you are standing infront of mirror all night long trying to figure out whats wrong ,, how come im almost looking like i used to be but not quite,, how come im same weight on scale...but but but im sameeee weight!! ,, well friend,, then you had gh and trenbolona ...now you have trenbolona only...its 3 lb diff but ohhh that diff makes you go koo koo!

do me a favour friends,, dont say there is many ways to skin a pig,, a pig is a pig! ,, there is specific approach in bodybuild that has been hiden from you for generations and i bring it up with high risk,, i have tremendous treats to my life on a daily basis ,, so one favous you can do is to listen to what i say ,, you can pee on it or you can accept it ,, but! there is not diff ways to skin a pig,,

the reason there are so many fucing bodybuilders today ,,half of them dont even ned to lift weights since they have the genetic make up of a hepopotamus...reason they are competetive and advance is IS TRENBOLONA ACE AND HGH,, the combo of both create nasty freaks nasty freaks,, you think dan hill would be able ot get a job in his life time unless trenbolona ace and gh was in blood? HELL FUCKIN NO he woudnt,, you think lay nortom would be able to do anything in bodybuild? he woudnt even go into the lowest level show he woudl place last in the lowest level show he has the vince gfd rrt ewa rwanda genetic make up

TRENBOLONA ACE AND HGH IS 2 OF THE MOST MOST IMPORTANT HORMONES TO EVER USED BY BODYBUILDERS,,

TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS HOLY GRAIL,, IT IS THE MOST IMPORTAT STEROIDS IN YOUR LIFE TIME AND MANY OTHER BODYBUILDERS LIFE TIME

HGH ,,HGH IS THE! THE! REASON BODYBUILD JUMPED FROM 190 TO 250....THE MAIN REASON! HGH IS THE GOD OF HORMONES PAY ATTENTION TO MY NAME.... G H 1 5

gh15 approved

one of the best posts ever.  ;D just cracks me up how emphatic he gets! and his comparisons are hallarious (and always spot on!) thank god for the 15

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »
great post god, great post.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
For the record, you CAN get fatter on tren.

Coming to the end of my 2nd vial of tren a/test p/mast@75mg each, 1ml a day, and at least 1 of the 2.5kg I've gained is lard. But after months of eating clean, I've been eating like an absolute fucking pig, mostly chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate, chocolate cake, so much sugary crap it's been a struggle to fit my 30 egg whites a day in...

I estimate the tren gives me nearly 2000 calories a day leeway - tomorrow I'm back to eating clean again, because eating this much shit is just unhealthy and I'm getting sick of it, but it's been a nice few weeks... reckon it'll take me about three days to be even leaner than before, but over a kilo beefier.  I'm switching to 50mg prop, 100mg tren daily when this stuff run out.

Wife says it's like sleeping next to an electric radiator, and she's started getting out of bed before I wake up and give her yet another lengthy.   :(   Darn woman.