Author Topic: To the Athlete that wrote this  (Read 5023 times)

Neve

To the Athlete that wrote this
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:41:34 PM »
Are you not a lil nervous that Craig will most likely be set free and will read this soon. He will know who you are - no ? He knows who stayed in their room in 2001.

The only motive in the case was she was addicted to crystal meth and stole money from the two of them. A lot of $. Unfortunately for Melsisa she choose the wrong person to steal from. None of the people in this case were drug free but that still doesnt excuse the murder of Melissa. I spent the weekend with everyone involved in the case for Kel's retirement party last month. Melissa was locked in her room the whole time or shooting up in the bathroom. Never saw her more than 2 hrs in a 3 day period. But what do u expect from Craig when he got out of jail and everyone praised him for his comeback. "Teflon man" he was dubbed by Lonnie Tepper. He was on top of the game by a bunch of bodybuilding groupies that praised him for having a comeback from PRISON. Come on. Not a typical role model.

This is all factual and sad to me. I did meet Melissa 4 yrs ago and spent some time around her at the 2001 Mr. Olympia along with sharing the room with Melissa that was given to Kel at the Luxor for the Olympia while kelly stayed in Mandalay with C.T. in his room. Saw her skinny as a rail last month at Craigs house. Kel and C.T. looked horrible themselves. He came to the house last month and i showed him a pic of when he was 270 and he began to cry . I told him how horrible he looked and hes letting alot of people down. Ive been down the drug scene in which being a BODYBUILDER can lead to.

The sport is for the unique person. Who can deal with the politics, the photographers, the drugs, and steroids. What are the Drug addicts (BODYBUILDERS) to do when the limelight is over and you can no longer rely on you body for money. Knowing C.T. and Kel let me realize how much of a lost sport it is. And bodybuilders fighting for more pay and so on. Best of luck. If underground fighting is now on Spike tv on mainstream from where it began (alot smaller than bodybuilding)but bodybuilding is no where to be found still. Get a clue. It saddens me to say this about a sport that once consumed my life. For the few who make it and leave a good mark on the sport im sorry for the damper attitude. There are pros I do admire. But where im coming from is Paul Demayo, Craig Titus, Phil Hernon, Flex wheelers kidneys, Don Long, Mohamad Benanziza, Andread Munzer, Bertil Fox, Rumors of Cormier, Dennis James and Milos's Story, Tom Prince, Don Youngblood, Victor Martinez and so on. Rip Mellisa. She didnt deserve this but she was no better or worse than C.T. or Kel. - Anonymous Source 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: To the Athlete that wrote this
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 05:48:31 PM »
Are you not a lil nervous that Craig will most likely be set free and will read this soon. He will know who you are - no ? He knows who stayed in their room in 2001.

If you have another side of this story to counter this anonymously given info, please share it!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 04:36:56 PM »
what is he gonna do? get out on  bail with massive amounts of money he probably doesnt have, and than if hes allowed to leave his house (if he is, he cant leave the county that is for sure) at all hunt this guy down andk ill him?  give me a fuckin break
Valhalla awaits.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 04:48:22 PM »
What Athlete?
HAHA, RON.....

Neve

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 04:56:43 PM »
hint - craig has connections that are still loyal to him even though he is behind bars. i wouldnt want to be the athlete that wrote that right now.

what is he gonna do? get out on  bail with massive amounts of money he probably doesnt have, and than if hes allowed to leave his house (if he is, he cant leave the county that is for sure) at all hunt this guy down andk ill him?  give me a fuckin break

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 05:09:05 PM »
hint - craig has connections that are still loyal to him even though he is behind bars. i wouldnt want to be the athlete that wrote that right now.

Well I've read that several times now and I can't see anything that is really that amazing or mindblowing.  A slight insinuation that they were not drug free?  Ooohhh better call the 24/7 hitmen standing by!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 08:05:30 AM »

I'm with Rocket.  Not only do I not see what's so bad about that note (and it certainly looks legit), but neither do I believe that Craig or his "henchmen" are spending the countless hours required to read all the posts on every message board.

I just want it known that I believe in his (and Kelly's) innocence. :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 08:59:23 AM »
lol  we gathered that subliminally

all it takes is two individuals to create 14 accounts

and there's the defense with internet dna all over it.

bring it on basher

lol  sarcasm will be all over ya like a junkyard dog 

HAHAHAAHAH

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 09:09:40 AM »
Saw her skinny as a rail last month at Craigs house. Kel and C.T. looked horrible themselves. He came to the house last month and i showed him a pic of when he was 270 and he began to cry . I told him how horrible he looked and hes letting alot of people down.
Knowing C.T. and Kel let me realize how much of a lost sport it is.
Good thing he tried to help him when he was down,  ;)
We always see such wonderful characters in bb
$