Author Topic: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.  (Read 11487 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2018, 12:12:38 PM »
Years ago my mate was enjoying his beer in his favourite chair when he heard his now ex wife excitedly say “go show dad” and his young son ran in wearing a fairy dress and was prancing around, he jumped up and forcibly removed the dress and went absolutely ballistic causing the bairn to cry and he had to move out for a while, years later that young boy become the most disgusting flamboyant fag in town

Interesting story. Do you suppose the father had something to do with this?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »
I don`t remember one instance of anyone from my childhood dressing up as a girl or have any desire to do so. Boys look up to fathers and other grown men as a model to behave and act. That is easily observed between younger and older brothers.

And then you have pedos and deranged people say boys like to be girls? None of them should be left near children, scum of the earth...

Not even on Halloween? ;) Parents can be strong roll models. It's pretty common for boys to want to be like their dads, which has nothing to do with being gay. There are plenty of masculine gay men. Some studies suggest middle children are more likely to be gay. Not sure why.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2018, 12:25:59 PM »
You just contradicted yourself. On one hard, you’re saying being gay is genetic and on the other you’re admitting that mental or emotional trauma (via abuse) can lead to confusion and can cause a ‘straight’ boy to become a gay adult.

So if emotional trauma or sexual confusion can result in a change of sexual orientation, why is it so hard to understand why a boy being forced or highly encouraged to wear girls clothes can equally lead to emotional trauma and confusion?

No contradiction. Being gay is generally genetic. Mental trauma from sexual abuse can confuse and generally screw someone up sexually, who would have thought!?

Forcing a young child to dress up in anything is at best borderline abuse. Though I it's highly doubtful that in this instance the child was "forced" to wear a dress or even coerced.

It's far more likely the dress just happened to be in a box of dressing up clothes and the child decided he wanted to wear dress.

The grandfather and anyone else making an issue out of that is a cockwombling, faggit numskull

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2018, 12:26:46 PM »
cockwomble, i'm not saying anything of the sort. I was just pointing out a fact, that sexually abused boys have a higher prevalence to be gay adults. there are peer reviewed studies that back that up. i would guess it's more to do with mental trauma screwing them up than anything else. i would also take a guess that hetro adults that were sexually abused as children have more problems in general as adults with sexual relationships than the norm.

i'm pretty sure a young boy that chooses to put a dress on will not suffer any mental trauma from that act. he may turn out gay he may not.

it's also a fact that kids that were sexually abused have a much higher chance to go on to abuse children themselves as adults.

Not unless someone like a misinformed dad or mom makes the event traumatic. Traumatic events shape our thinking just a much as especially joyful ones, possibly because they stick in our minds.  

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2018, 12:30:16 PM »
Not unless someone like a misinformed dad or mom makes the event traumatic. Traumatic events shape our thinking just a much as especially joyful ones, possibly because they stick in our minds.  

Exactly!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2018, 12:32:11 PM »
Interesting story. Do you suppose the father had something to do with this?

No mate the mother is absolutely fucked in the head and nobody would believe half the shit she has pulled (her current husband is now serving his second stint in prison due to her lies, he was stupid enough to take her back after he was released the first time), of her 4 kids 2 are confirmed fags and 1 suspected, she has manipulated them into this so she never has to compete with another woman and also to piss the father off. She is one of the biggest pieces of shit walking the planet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2018, 12:35:04 PM »
You just contradicted yourself. On one hard, you’re saying being gay is genetic and on the other you’re admitting that mental or emotional trauma (via abuse) can lead to confusion and can cause a ‘straight’ boy to become a gay adult.

So if emotional trauma or sexual confusion can result in a change of sexual orientation, why is it so hard to understand why a boy being forced or highly encouraged to wear girls clothes can equally lead to emotional trauma and confusion?

Being gay is genetic. This is not to say other events don't have an influence on folks. Bisexual people are neither gay nor straight. The point is young children dressing up isn't traumatic to them unless some wrongheaded person makes it so. Forcing someone to dress as the other gender if they don't want to is just plain weird and likely will be traumatic for the youth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2018, 12:51:01 PM »
No mate the mother is absolutely fucked in the head and nobody would believe half the shit she has pulled (her current husband is now serving his second stint in prison due to her lies, he was stupid enough to take her back after he was released the first time), of her 4 kids 2 are confirmed fags and 1 suspected, she has manipulated them into this so she never has to compete with another woman and also to piss the father off. She is one of the biggest pieces of shit walking the planet

There are some very sick people who suffer from a variety of mental disorders which can have a negative effect on those around them. The woman you describe seems like one of them.  Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Two of my cousins are in same sex, longterm marriages. The other two siblings are in longterm heterosexual marriages. All of them have been married for over 20 years. They all live a good life and have successful careers. They did not have a traumatic upbringing. Logically, genetics play a major roll, just as their solid backgrounds played a roll in their adult stability.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2018, 01:01:23 PM »
There are some very sick people who suffer from a variety of mental disorders which can have a negative effect on those around them. The woman you describe seems like one of them.  Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Two of my cousins are in same sex, longterm marriages. The other two siblings are in longterm heterosexual marriages. All of them have been married for over 20 years. They all live a good life and have successful careers. They did not have a traumatic upbringing. Logically, genetics play a major roll, just as their solid backgrounds played a roll in their adult stability.

The description of that disorder sounds just like her mate she is a truly horrible woman who has fucked with so many peoples lives, made many accusations against her ex husband including climbing through her window at night and trying to strangle her and even stopped so low as to say he tried to sexual abuse his own son, when they were together he got a German Shepard pup and she was insanely jealous of the attention he paid to the dog and was heard by a neighbor beating the puppy while he was out, not long after the puppy died again while he was out and he’s sure she killed it. I could honestly break every bo e in her face and not feel a single shred of guilt for it if I could

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2018, 01:46:31 PM »
Not even on Halloween? ;) Parents can be strong roll models. It's pretty common for boys to want to be like their dads, which has nothing to do with being gay. There are plenty of masculine gay men. Some studies suggest middle children are more likely to be gay. Not sure why.

So you give an example of one day in a  year when everyone pretends and still, boys don`t stand in line to dress as Wonder woman. Are you really that twisted or just like twisting words of others?

And then you continue with boys being gay while the whole  subject is the agenda of forced feminization of boys and indoctrination by what can only be described as pedophilic viewpoints on them with parents and family being pushed aside with no say on the matter.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2018, 01:52:57 PM »
Plonker and assorted phags discussing their cock-garbling roots.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2018, 01:56:23 PM »

I was waiting for this type of comment. It is so common place on Getbig that it is expected, although it is weak and idiotic.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2018, 02:06:47 PM »
I was waiting for this type of comment. It is so common place on Getbig that it is expected, although it is weak and idiotic.

Unlike your constant downplaying of child abuse, because all this "gender identity", crossdressing kids, forcing sex on them is just that, child abuse.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2018, 02:17:32 PM »

Very predictable and inane comment from a guy with zero life whose own family can't even stand to be around him.

Such bitterness is to be expected I suppose hgiven your circumstances

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »
Unlike your constant downplaying of child abuse, because all this "gender identity", crossdressing kids, forcing sex on them is just that, child abuse.

Was the kid made to wear a dress, or did he decide to wear it himself?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2018, 02:24:36 PM »

You are confused. I've never downplayed child abuse, including child sexual abuse. Quite the opposite. Any type of child abuse is abhorrent IMO.  

As for gender identity issues in children, my personal perspective is that most children do not have gender identity issues until they are much more mature. Kiddos occasionally dressing up for fun isn't cross dressing. Folks who make a big deal out of it, whether against or for are misinformed and mistaken.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2018, 02:30:07 PM »
Was the kid made to wear a dress, or did he decide to wear it himself?

All we know from the video is that he was wearing a dress and his grandfather pitched a fit. Whether he was made to or not isn't covered. It is hard to imagine that it was forced on him. Playing dress up is just a game for most young folks. It should be a non-issue because it is meaningless.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2018, 02:33:56 PM »
You are confused. I've never downplayed child abuse, including child sexual abuse. Quite the opposite. Any type of child abuse is abhorrent IMO.  

As for gender identity issues in children, my personal perspective is that most children do not have gender identity issues until they are much more mature. Kiddos occasionally dressing up for fun isn't cross dressing. Folks who make a big deal out of it, whether against or for are misinformed and mistaken.  

People are way over analyzing this, a young child is not thinking about it the way an adult is and what it's supposed to mean.

It's a piece of fabric, if they think it's fun to wear it, they will, and not think too much about it.

Male children in Victorian times, till the 1920's and 30's wore dresses, not for any 'gender' issues but because it was more practical.

Many people just overalanyse things too much and try to look for some deeper meaning or motivation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2018, 02:58:24 PM »
All we know from the video is that he was wearing a dress and his grandfather pitched a fit. Whether he was made to or not isn't covered. It is hard to imagine that it was forced on him. Playing dress up is just a game for most young folks. It should be a non-issue because it is meaningless.

If you’d have came upon the dress-wearing twat, you would have “pitched” a tent.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »
Fortress, Kwon and others remind me of Radical Plato.

Remember him? The guy used to be such a prick but denied being miserable. Despite having an okish life, he hung himself anyway. Go figure.

Damn! I was thinking the same damn thing. Angry people are not happy people.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2018, 03:01:43 PM »
Damn! I was thinking the same damn thing. Angry people are not happy people.

I’m cheery as fuck.

I release all my feelings, good and bad, without censorship or guilt.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better on the backs of others, Chuckles.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2018, 03:14:37 PM »
If you’d have came come upon the dress-wearing twat, you would have “pitched” a tent.  

You have to ask? The kid isn't a twat. You thinking that he is, is unsettling. Not just because you think and said it, but because you reflect a lot of ignorant people, unfortunately. Not sure what you mean by pitched a tent. If you mean acting like his grandfather did; absolutely not. Little tykes playing dress up is no big deal.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2018, 03:20:30 PM »
You have to ask? The kid isn't a twat. You thinking that he is, is unsettling. Not just because you think and said it, but because you reflect a lot of ignorant people, unfortunately. Not sure what you mean by pitched a tent. If you mean acting like his grandfather did; absolutely not. Little tykes playing dress up is no big deal.

I didn’t ask anything.

Anyway, yeah ... Meltdown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2018, 03:27:48 PM »
People are way over analyzing this, a young child is not thinking about it the way an adult is and what it's supposed to mean.

It's a piece of fabric, if they think it's fun to wear it, they will, and not think too much about it.

Male children in Victorian times, till the 1920's and 30's wore dresses, not for any 'gender' issues but because it was more practical.

Many people just overalanyse things too much and try to look for some deeper meaning or motivation.

The only reason I became involved in this discussion is because of a few Getbiggers' wrongheadedness. It is not clear they have the intelligence to analyze anything, especially not this.  But, you are right, it is a non-issue as far as the kid is concerned. The grandfather's reaction, on the other hand, warrants discourse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2018, 03:30:48 PM »
I didn’t ask anything.

Anyway, yeah ... Meltdown.

The term "Meltdown"is such a cliché around here.