Author Topic: I wonder what life was really like under Saadam in Iraq?  (Read 406 times)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
I wonder what life was really like under Saadam in Iraq?
« on: February 10, 2011, 02:54:19 PM »
I realize there was lots of bullshit propaganda that has been said about him, but ir was claimed that his secret service visited every house in Basra! I reckon that's bollocks, I doubt they would be that organized....anybody on here know anyone who spent time there during his rule?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: I wonder what life was really like under Saadam in Iraq?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:04:04 PM »
I realize there was lots of bullshit propaganda that has been said about him, but ir was claimed that his secret service visited every house in Basra! I reckon that's bollocks, I doubt they would be that organized....anybody on here know anyone who spent time there during his rule?

Indeed. Saddam was a model citizen as well as a unifying and healing force in the region. He treated the Iraqi people like millions of delicate flowers. His sons were also swell fellows. All of the mass graves and televised beheadings, secret police kidnappings, tortures, murders, invasions of other countries, rapes and UN treaty violations were just part of the American and Zionist propaganda machine to tarnish the good name of a soft and gentle man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
Indeed. Saddam was a model citizen as well as a unifying and healing force in the region. He treated the Iraqi people like millions of delicate flowers. His sons were also swell fellows. All of the mass graves and televised beheadings, secret police kidnappings, tortures, murders, invasions of other countries, rapes and UN treaty violations were just part of the American and Zionist propaganda machine to tarnish the good name of a soft and gentle man.

;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »
I heard one Catholic priest saying that things were so much better under sadamn. He said that the state of Iraq has gotten worse of catholics in Iraq.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »
I am convinced under Sadaam there was more exploding suicide bombers in public markets.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:53:50 AM »

Hahaha :D