Author Topic: Atlantic City Pro - Luke Wood (pics)  (Read 31466 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: atlantic city pro------luke wood (pics)
« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
You'd be surprised Mike, I've seen guys come completly "off" and in a month they looked like they popped like a balloon.

For a few months after my show i barely trained and ate like shit/everything in sight!,no cardio and i stayed ripped (maybe because it was my first show? and i was so depleted)
2 weeks wouldn't /didn't make much of a difference in my condition (picture was taken months after my show still shredded)

that's why i questioned what happened to Luke

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2008, 06:17:55 PM »
         For a few months after my show i barely trained and ate like shit/everything in sight!,no cardio and i stayed ripped (maybe because it was my first show? and i was so depleted)
2 weeks wouldn't /didn't make much of a difference in my condition (picture was taken months after my show still shredded)

that's why i questioned what happened to Luke

Who knows Mike, all I could say is that I was shocked when i saw him walk out. I couldn't believe that was the same person after seeing the 8 weeks out pics.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »
Who knows Mike, all I could say is that I was shocked when i saw him walk out. I couldn't believe that was the same person after seeing the 8 weeks out pics.

me either..................

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »
Ok, so we are all saying that it was "something else" that was changed on that final day that brought this conditioning to Luke.

Truth is (as explained below by Milos recently) is that the condition you see Luke in on stage at the Atlantic was the EXACT same condition he was in the week out pictures from 3-2 weeks out onwards ONLY the "disaster" of his physiqe was covered up to the world of bodybuilding by first eating a huge calorie meal to fill him up plus photos to be taken with a pump after a workout.

I believe it was soley the T3 and T4 but it was disguised to the fans as to the real effects it was having on Luke.
It just ate him up as explained here by Milos:

After i had asked this question:

How did this effect his condition though?
We understand the overdose, but this was something he was already going through in his "week out" pics but still he looked ripped and conditioned to hell in those pics while going through all this.

What was it that gave the change to his physique - nothing like the week out pictures?
This seems to happen only in the last few hours - why?

...Milos answers:

It was not last few hours - it was EVERY DAY for the last couple of weeks that his body would fluctuate to the point that people would NOT believe it is humanly possible.

Imagine WHAT is happening in the body with 100 times level of ANY MEDICAMENT...let alone 100 times the levels of both THYROID (T3 + T4)?!

I challenge anyone to tell me HOW could someone change so dramatically OTHERWISE...

Luke can give additional details...but I will say this:
Anyone who saw him in last two weeks after two seconds being around would ask him: "Are you OK Luke..?'
Something that started bothering him so much that he actually snapped once and told me - Why is everyone asking me if I am OK...?

Until I would tell him: " Luke, people are genuinely concerned - they see you breathing so hard - it seems like you are being choked continuously - grasping for some little oxygen...You are sweating profusely...and you look like you are going to pass out any moment...Don't be mad at them - many come to me first and ask me with great concern...and all I can tell them is: he'll be OK..."

Photos that I posted along the way were all done after MAJOR Eating + pumping in the gym...and some days he actually looked like he could pull it off...

But, with each passing day he had to add another 1000 calories...and another...and another...and he just had it...

I wouldn't see him for 24 hours and after that time - i would not believe my eyes - he would shrink to nothing...

One day of "loading" would bring some size back...and usually two days would be needed to be back...but just like a balloon - the second he stops eating - he starts deflating...and deflating...and...deflat ing...

For the record:

I had him DOUBLE HIS CALORIES, STOP THE CARDIO COMPLETELY and I would NOT let him take any diuretic, drop the water or sodium...(in case some of the geniuses start speculating that I did "something"...)

I would love to see if ANYONE could screw-up condition, shape and size Luke had 3 weeks out with absolutely ANYTHING - to the point what happened to Luke...

It is impossible even if you try...Even if you do everything WRONG and than some - human body would still have some limitations...However, take 100 times recommended amount of not just ONE thyroid medication but 100 times t3 and 100 times t4 - for prolonged period of time (even short 3 weeks...) and see what happens...You will disappear...in no time!

No power on this world would STOP THE DISASTER - I guarantee it...

I lived it once (to the certain degree...back in 2003...0 and I just saw it for the second time - MOST HORRIFYING EVENT - where physique which could place in top three - in any pro show becomes physique that doesn't belong on that stage...

And the worse thing - it is my close friend...and the athlete...

So, for all of you guys that jump to conclusions - take a moment and think:

How do you think Luke feels about it?
When full years work, incredible sacrifices, strict dieting, crazy workouts...tons of money, time, sweat, blood and tears...go into SINGLE MISTAKE...Taking medication from "underground compounding pharmacy" that made MEDICAMENT intended for suicide - for anyone who would consider taking - without realizing that "genius pharmacist" who should be arrested) made tablets with these amounts of thyroid in them...!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »
The post above taken from the "Anabolex Aussie forums"

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »

When full years work, incredible sacrifices, strict dieting, crazy workouts...tons of money, time, sweat, blood and tears...go into SINGLE MISTAKE...Taking medication from "underground compounding pharmacy" that made MEDICAMENT intended for suicide - for anyone who would consider taking - without realizing that "genius pharmacist" who should be arrested) made tablets with these amounts of thyroid in them...!

Who is necessarily more at fault. The guy that supplies the drugs, or the guy that is taking the drugs. I think in a black market the responsibility is all back on the person taking the drugs. If your willing to take it then its your own fault.

Luke also said something about taking 1000 carbs a day during stages. You think it would trigger that this is not normal.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »
Luke at 7 weeks out

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2008, 09:27:26 AM »
looks like he competed natural this show. mike morris looked also that horrendous in his latest show.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:20 AM »
Proof that extreme carb depleting and loading doesn't work for everybody. He should prep for his next show HIS way 8 weeks late then he'll nail it. Would at least have been in with a shot at the posedown then.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Atlantic City Pro - Luke Wood (pics)
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2008, 09:48:24 AM »
When you're all drugs, things like this happen.  These guys are idiots...period.
N

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2008, 10:16:12 AM »
maybe the drugs got fed up and said "hey buddy, we're sick and tired of doing all the work so screw you."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2009, 02:24:12 AM »
maybe the drugs got fed up and said "hey buddy, we're sick and tired of doing all the work so screw you."
Brilliant...haha
Yeah, in the end, these guys can barely amass 20lbs on their own.  It's honestly fun to watch them run into all kinds of health issue down the road, then go, "But I got my blood work done every month?"
Not the smartest bunch.
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »
Brilliant...haha
Yeah, in the end, these guys can barely amass 20lbs on their own.  It's honestly fun to watch them run into all kinds of health issue down the road, then go, "But I got my blood work done every month?"
Not the smartest bunch.

Luke is 5'11.  Do you think that 205 pounds at 8% body fat is realistic if he had trained drug free his entire life?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
Luke is 5'11.  Do you think that 205 pounds at 8% body fat is realistic if he had trained drug free his entire life?

Yes Croatch, only you hold the key in answering this question which countains very specific terms, with a high degree of accuracy

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »
Probably Lasix didn't work the "right" way and backfired, among other factors.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:04 PM »
I dont get it he looked so "healthy"  ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

are you serious?  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2009, 08:01:00 PM »
Of course.  It would never happen though.  These guys rely on drugs to make it to the gym.
Without them, most wouldn't even train.
True story.
Yes Croatch, only you hold the key in answering this question which countains very specific terms, with a high degree of accuracy
hahah
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
what's Luke gunna do now that he's lost the artificial look

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2009, 08:55:06 AM »
what's Luke gunna do now that he's lost the artificial look

Start searching for new kidneys most likely

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2009, 02:02:20 AM »
are you serious?  :D

Just wondering.  ;D

PS - check out this ironage picture of Luke Wood from 1995 just after he turned 19 and compare it to how he looked not even 10 years later!  The power of juice.  :o
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
Just wondering.  ;D

PS - check out this ironage picture of Luke Wood from 1995 just after he turned 19 and compare it to how he looked not even 10 years later!  The power of juice.  :o

Do you guys think Luke was juicing in the 1995 picture?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »
My opinion is that he began cycling at around the time that first picture was taken.
Bodybuilding Pro.com