Author Topic: What the hell are they feeding the Hardy's?  (Read 7830 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
What the hell are they feeding the Hardy's?
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:23:01 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: What the hell are they feeding the Hardy's?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:29:03 AM »
Clearly off-season.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 11:40:45 AM »
Lost all the HGH in Jeff's bust.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 05:33:29 PM »
Is that a recent pic of Matt, cos he had some hernia problems a while back that stopped him from training properly.

But Jeff looks like a friggin' chipmunk!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 04:55:56 AM »
Thats the direct result of coming off gas. Whether it was a small anavar cycle or a mini winstrol cycle.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »
WWE Smackdown star Matt Hardy posted the following on his Twitter account:

"After 8 months of having irregular digestion because of my intestinal issues, it's been a uphill battle to find out what works for my body.
It's been frustrating cuz I train hard & haven't gotten the same results I used to. But I think I've finally got my "new" body figured out.
Without going into long, boring details..
I think I know what "healthy" foods I can't eat cuz my body & intestines can't break them down.
It's been a tough, annoying, aggravating gig-esp when ur on TV every week & have my work ethic-but it's finally working.
Luv my true peeps!"

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 04:51:22 AM »
According to a well placed source within WWE, much of the locker room is said to be furious with Matt Hardy, with some talent reportedly feeling he should be released from the company.

The consensus opinion of both talent and several of the road agents is that Hardy is often, to put it mildly, less than 100 percent, and seems to always have an excuse available as to why he cannot work.

The situation came to an apparent head last week when Hardy showed up the September 5th Smackdown house show event in White Plains, NY, only to disappear from the building without notice. WWE officials had to replace Hardy on the event card, and no explanation was given as to where he went.

In light of the events which took place this weekend during WWE's European tour, WWE management has told talent that tomorrow will be a quote "big day for Matt Hardy."

While there are those in TNA who are thinking this could be a chance to reunite The Hardy Boyz, one look at the video Matt posted from the overseas tour should tell everyone he needs to address some issues before being considered for anything in the near future.

credit: wrestlezone.com

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 05:07:12 AM »
According to a well placed source within WWE, much of the locker room is said to be furious with Matt Hardy, with some talent reportedly feeling he should be released from the company.

The consensus opinion of both talent and several of the road agents is that Hardy is often, to put it mildly, less than 100 percent, and seems to always have an excuse available as to why he cannot work.

The situation came to an apparent head last week when Hardy showed up the September 5th Smackdown house show event in White Plains, NY, only to disappear from the building without notice. WWE officials had to replace Hardy on the event card, and no explanation was given as to where he went.

In light of the events which took place this weekend during WWE's European tour, WWE management has told talent that tomorrow will be a quote "big day for Matt Hardy."

While there are those in TNA who are thinking this could be a chance to reunite The Hardy Boyz, one look at the video Matt posted from the overseas tour should tell everyone he needs to address some issues before being considered for anything in the near future.

credit: wrestlezone.com
I wonder if WWE will release Hardy. WHo know, maybe Hardy wants to get released. Hell, WWE is not using him properly. He has good talent. Mind you, TNA wants to reunite the Hardy Boys and Shannon Moore & Shane Helms (Hardy's buddies) are already there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 04:56:59 PM »
Hardys were always better as a team, so were Edge and Christian....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
Hardys were always better as a team, so were Edge and Christian....

I have always felt the same - especially about E&C.
The Edge/Christian tag-team was skilled, talented, and entertaining.
As soon as they sent Edge solo, I lost interest - and the more they changed his character, the more interest I lost.

Not that any of that matters; he's still done very well for himself, and my hat's off to him for that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »

I have always felt the same - especially about E&C.
The Edge/Christian tag-team was skilled, talented, and entertaining.
As soon as they sent Edge solo, I lost interest - and the more they changed his character, the more interest I lost.

Not that any of that matters; he's still done very well for himself, and my hat's off to him for that.
He has been The OverRated Superstar for too long. I don't dig the guy at all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
I have to disagree with you guys. I think Edge is great. He's out of shape now but still entertaining. That TLC match with Cena in Canada was killer. He's always been funny on the microphane as well. Hows about when he was with Vicki? The guy has had a tremendous career. The money in the bank was built around him. His fueds with the Undertaker. He's the ultimate opportunist. This guy has definitely worked hard to entertain us. Edge is top shelf in my book. And Timmy doesn't even like Canadians.

No, he's boring and over rated IMO not entertaining to watch at all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »
I have to disagree with you guys. I think Edge is great. He's out of shape now but still entertaining. That TLC match with Cena in Canada was killer. He's always been funny on the microphane as well. Hows about when he was with Vicki? The guy has had a tremendous career. The money in the bank was built around him. His fueds with the Undertaker. He's the ultimate opportunist. This guy has definitely worked hard to entertain us. Edge is top shelf in my book. And Timmy doesn't even like Canadians.

Oh, yeah… it’s all a matter of opinion; nothing else.

Much of what you mention above is similar to how I felt about edge around 1999-2002.
Like Chaos, I’m just apathetic/indifferent to his current on-air character, and I never envisioned him as a h/w champ - maybe a transitional champion at best.

Again, all that matters is his success, which no one can argue with.
The guy worked his ass off and definitely earned his spot.
I can only say, “Good for him.”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 07:23:59 PM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention...

Your picture reminded me of how edible Lita is.
Wonder how her tits are looking these days.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 04:33:07 AM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention...

Your picture reminded me of how edible Lita is.
Wonder how her tits are looking these days.
You like her, Mont? I dunno, I never found Lita edible. Too many tatoos and punk rocker attire for me.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 08:20:11 AM »

That's nice  ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 08:21:36 AM »
Here's a Matt Hardy update...

As noted moments ago here on the website, Matt Hardy is not backstage at today's SmackDown! television taping in Detroit, Michigan. You all know by now that he was sent home by World Wrestling Entertainment officials after an incident backstage during Saturday's SmackDown live event in Minehead, England. It was noted that he seemed like he was on something.

Regarding the possibility of WWE cutting ties with Hardy altogether, he is "on very thin ice," according to a reliable source within the company.

It is said that Hardy's saving grace from termination was WWE's fear of a Hardy Boys revival in rival promotion TNA Wrestling, but after Saturday's backstage incident weekend and subsequent video blog, the feeling is that they don't care much about keeping him under their auspices anymore.

Despite Hardy's claim that he wasn't taken off the road, a company spokesman confirmed the story to Newsday today.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »
You like her, Mont? I dunno, I never found Lita edible. Too many tatoos and punk rocker attire for me.

I wouldn't mind developing lockjaw on either of those melons.

It is said that Hardy's saving grace from termination was WWE's fear of a Hardy Boys revival in rival promotion TNA Wrestling, but after Saturday's backstage incident weekend and subsequent video blog, the feeling is that they don't care much about keeping him under their auspices anymore.

If they're that concerned, why wouldn't they simply take him off TV (& the road), send him home, & pay him his downside guarantee for either the remainder of his contract, or until Jeff ends up with a lengthy prison sentence; whichever happens first?

I wonder how much of a threat Vince feels TNA is/could be.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:00 AM »
I wouldn't mind developing lockjaw on either of those melons.

If they're that concerned, why wouldn't they simply take him off TV (& the road), send him home, & pay him his downside guarantee for either the remainder of his contract, or until Jeff ends up with a lengthy prison sentence; whichever happens first?

I wonder how much of a threat Vince feels TNA is/could be.

LMAO....

He'll get off with community service and a fine. Watch.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
Among a number of revealing tweets on his official Twitter page lately, current WWE Superstar Matt Hardy posted a few today that seems to indicate what his plans are after his current deal with the company expires.

When asked by fans on his Twitter page if they should buy tickets for the WWE tour of Europe in November to see Hardy, or if buying tickets to the TNA Wrestling show in Berlin in January would be safer bet, Hardy replied, "I'd go with Berlin."

Adding to that revealing statement, Hardy offered the following comments about his losing streak, " plan on changing that. It's time for me to go somewhere that I'll be given a fair chance -- that's all I want."

Hardy has been known to mess with fans via his Twitter page in the past, so obviously nothing is set in stone, but the amount of direct, to-the-point comments in this situation seem to indicate something different.

We'll find out soon enough.

Follow future Matt Hardy tweets on Twitter @ MATTHARDYBRAND.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »
Please...fire this fat mess. Jeff made him famous, the one shot at the main event he blew with his awful mic skills and he hasn't been interesting as a singles guy in 7 years.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 04:40:47 AM »
Please...fire this fat mess. Jeff made him famous, the one shot at the main event he blew with his awful mic skills and he hasn't been interesting as a singles guy in 7 years.
He was good in his fued with Edge over the real life Lita shit being worked into an angle but that was it. He does look like a disaster. Apparently they are still hanging on to him because they are fearing a Hardy boys Reunion in TNA that will draw money.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 04:50:33 AM »
We'll see how big of a threat the office feels a TNA H-B's reunion is when Matt's contract is up in a few more weeks.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 06:10:03 AM »
We'll see how big of a threat the office feels a TNA H-B's reunion is when Matt's contract is up in a few more weeks.
If TNA re-signs team 3D, imagine the sick matches those two teams could have.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »
He was good in his fued with Edge over the real life Lita shit being worked into an angle but that was it. He does look like a disaster. Apparently they are still hanging on to him because they are fearing a Hardy boys Reunion in TNA that will draw money.
Disagree, man. I thought his feud with Edge was terrible. He was never more popular, had all the momentum in the world and bombed that return promo. Edge killed him on the mic. The matches were ok.