Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 10456 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 02:31:17 AM »
Thanks for da answer ma man. So I guess dat I gots to be happy wit achieving a sub-6 status 8) It would be kinda cool to see if a sub-5 was achievible, but if it ain't achievible then it ain't achievible

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 02:32:38 AM »
You think your co-workers will not appreciate it if you shoot HGH during a meeting?

I guess you can pass yourself off as a Type 1 diabetic.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »
haha that's the BLP fella on rxmuscle

he should post more often on getbig

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 02:44:02 AM »
I guess you can pass yourself off as a Type 1 diabetic.

I don't even think it would be a problem to do so. Seriously, i think people would behave much more advert if you would bring a tub of protein and creatine with you and mix a shake in the lunch break.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 02:52:31 AM »
I don't even think it would be a problem to do so. Seriously, i think people would behave much more advert if you would bring a tub of protein and creatine with you and mix a shake in the lunch break.

LOL, I see tools like that in the gym locker room all the time. They put the powder in a plastic bag and then dump in their GNC shaker cup and head to the faucet. I always have mine with the powder already in the cup and I use an empty Gatorade bottle so no eye brows are raised followed by the lame questions. "What's that?" "Is it good for you?" "Do you like it?" "What is it for?" "Does it work?"

In a way it's good that Hawaii doesn't allow concealed carry permits.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 03:43:49 AM »
LOL, I see tools like that in the gym locker room all the time. They put the powder in a plastic bag and then dump in their GNC shaker cup and head to the faucet. I always have mine with the powder already in the cup and I use an empty Gatorade bottle so no eye brows are raised followed by the lame questions. "What's that?" "Is it good for you?" "Do you like it?" "What is it for?" "Does it work?"

In a way it's good that Hawaii doesn't allow concealed carry permits.

Well, and that's in a gym...

Don't even try to bring any kind of supplement to the company. I once made the mistake and brought a re-fillable bottle with some sports drink to work, everybody was asking me if that was "PROTEIN", i told them it was just a sports drink, which only comes in 500ml bottles and i didn't want to carry two bottles with me, so i put it into a re-fillable 1l bottle....
Since that day, WHATEVER i drank was "PROTEIN"....  ::) ::)

fucking idiots.

I bet if i had put out a syringe, say i have diabetes and shoot right in front of everybody into the delts, they would have pitied me and never speak about it again.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
How does a normal person with a job inject 5 times a day? Imagine being in a meeting where a bunch of ass clowns that keep asking lame questions, or being in the middle of something on the computer, or even just having a conversation with another worker and then suddenly you have to pin yourself. Hell, sometimes I get stuck in traffic and my eating schedule gets throw off -- and I only eat 4 times a day (and one of those meals is just a shake). Do you have to pull over and fumble through your cooler for your slin pin?

Serious bodybuilding is a royal pain in the ass.
use bathroom

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 05:15:27 AM »
use bathroom

lolo yup!

i take mine in my gym bag with an ice pack. the minute im done training, into the change room, grab my g and my pin and into the stall i go.
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 05:17:32 AM »
lolo yup!

i take mine in my gym bag with an ice pack. the minute im done training, into the change room, grab my g and my pin and into the stall i go.

Ive done the same thing ;)
Thunderdome approved

no one

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 05:19:30 AM »
this is no blofy,,this is very thick physiqe it is good physiqe to start gh with,,you are 21 like you mention in the other pm and your natural gh is very good acording to this picture,,if you use gh you need 6 iu no less every single day preferably,,at your age the naturla gh can be very good like it is in your case eventhiough you hold fat and water it is far from bloofy and actualy thick and muscular thick ,,on 6 iu or over of legit gh you will be very defined,,3 dimntion,,and depending on dose a mutant will be created,,you already exteely large,,this is huge 5;8 240 is huge at the bodyfat level you present ,,i would add gh if i want to be competetive,,if i didnt want to compete id wait until 25 and then add gh,,if you just want to look like mutant with out competing then add gh now,,all depending on what you want,,gh = quality single digit 3 d of what you are now,,meaning you dont lose a lb of muscle and get as lean as possible with lines visible

gh15 approved

yup. this guy has great density for a young guy. tonnes of potential. depends on what he wants to do with it. the embolded part says it perfectly.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 05:22:27 AM »
Ive done the same thing ;)

yeah you've almost got to. you gotta space your igf and gh an hour apart, plus ideally you want your g on an empty stomach right after training. so if you dont pin right after your workout your first meal after training could be like 2 hours away. fuck that.
b

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 05:24:22 AM »
haha that's the BLP fella on rxmuscle

he should post more often on getbig
Why? So we can hear about this buffoon fucking trannies?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »
Just work for Scott Alexander - no meeting without a healthy GH shootout.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 08:29:34 AM »
Thanks for da answer ma man. So I guess dat I gots to be happy wit achieving a sub-6 status 8) It would be kinda cool to see if a sub-5 was achievible, but if it ain't achievible then it ain't achievible

You're such a fucking clown it's fucking embarrasing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »

what the fuck is wrong with your ability to use proper english- you sound like a fucking retard.
b

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 10:07:14 AM »
yeah you've almost got to. you gotta space your igf and gh an hour apart, plus ideally you want your g on an empty stomach right after training. so if you dont pin right after your workout your first meal after training could be like 2 hours away. fuck that.

did you like IGF ?

tried it once at 50mcg post workout and I didn't see any changes

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 10:51:43 AM »
did you like IGF ?

tried it once at 50mcg post workout and I didn't see any changes

the first time i used it was about 3 years ago, around the time of the olympics. i didnt get fuck all out of it- nothing. and i was meticulous about it too.

what i didnt know was at that time there was a shit load of fake igf around- around the time leading up to the olympics it was hard to get anything.

i am just trying it for the second time now. i am pinning it only in my outer head of my bicep, and the long and medial heads of my tricep. i've been doing this for 2 weeks now, 80mcg bi laterally (40 each side).

this is where it gets tricky- all im taking is 200mg test blend eod, 100mg NPP eod, 4iu gh 6 on one off, and 80mcg igf 5 on 2 off- im being completely honest about my dosages here. my training right now is going the best it ever has. im literally growing like a weed. i honestly cannot believe what is going on. i have put on 8.5 pounds in the past 2 weeks just adjusting my macros (upped my fats 40grms a day) cause im dieting pretty hard. that weight gain is lean weight as my carbs are only 80 grams of starch so i know im not holding water from them.

coincidentally, i started the igf and upped my fats around the same time- and thats when things really started to come together.

its so hard to say stav- lol. my training routine is new to me and only 5 weeks old- ive trained the same way for almost a decade and just changed it for a higher volume workout. the igf is new to me. the npp im running is new to me. the diet im using is new to me. the hyge pinwheels are new to me. so i cant narrow it down to one thing and say 'hey- its this!' but i do know that everything is working the way is should, if not better than it should, you know? if the kits were junk id know it. if the diet wasnt working id know it. if the npp was no good id know it. etc etc.

so i cant point a finger and say 'this fucking igf rocks', but i dont think its a coincidence that my rapid weight gain came from the 40 grams of coconut oil i added into my diet around the same time i started the igf.

sorry for the long post but wanted to be as clear and helpful as i could.

:)

b

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »
hahaha yeah I understand I use so many shits together than you never know what does what  ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »
this is no blofy,,this is very thick physiqe it is good physiqe to start gh with,,you are 21 like you mention in the other pm and your natural gh is very good acording to this picture,,if you use gh you need 6 iu no less every single day preferably,,at your age the naturla gh can be very good like it is in your case eventhiough you hold fat and water it is far from bloofy and actualy thick and muscular thick ,,on 6 iu or over of legit gh you will be very defined,,3 dimntion,,and depending on dose a mutant will be created,,you already exteely large,,this is huge 5;8 240 is huge at the bodyfat level you present ,,i would add gh if i want to be competetive,,if i didnt want to compete id wait until 25 and then add gh,,if you just want to look like mutant with out competing then add gh now,,all depending on what you want,,gh = quality single digit 3 d of what you are now,,meaning you dont lose a lb of muscle and get as lean as possible with lines visible

gh15 approved

Thanks gh... im gonna order some next week and ill pm you a month from then.

epic_alien

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2011, 11:53:21 AM »
How does a normal person with a job inject 5 times a day? Imagine being in a meeting where a bunch of ass clowns that keep asking lame questions, or being in the middle of something on the computer, or even just having a conversation with another worker and then suddenly you have to pin yourself. Hell, sometimes I get stuck in traffic and my eating schedule gets throw off -- and I only eat 4 times a day (and one of those meals is just a shake). Do you have to pull over and fumble through your cooler for your slin pin?

Serious bodybuilding is a royal pain in the ass.

its straight up cock power yo,

you wouldn't undertstand

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »

x1000000000000000

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »

Do you really believe that gh15 has been around enough naturals at those type of bodyweights to come to any real conclusion on the matter? lol
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »
you dont have to be all detailed about the timing of injections dude, not going to make any difference whatsoever

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »
you dont have to be all detailed about the timing of injections dude, not going to make any difference whatsoever

ok, Mr. Smashed Asshole Physique.
Deep Tissue Massage