Author Topic: Fake gym tough guys  (Read 11966 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Fake gym tough guys
« on: February 16, 2011, 12:33:25 PM »
Anyone have this type at their gym?
You know, the guy who looks like he's been training for 6 months, got the weight belt, drug stack, and is wearing an Animal shirt...or something with Hardcore on it?  Maybe slam a weight or two for good measure.
All the while, looking horrid.  This kind is a dime a dozen in Vegas.  It's hard to watch daily, but I somehow make it through my workouts.
Man up clowns. ;)  Natural bbing, good luck.
N

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: Fake gym tough guys
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
You know, the guy who looks like he's been training for 6 months, got the weight belt, drug stack, and is wearing an Animal shirt...or something with Hardcore on it?  Maybe slam a weight or two for good measure.
All the while, looking horrid.  This kind is a dime a dozen in Vegas.  It's hard to watch daily, but I somehow make it through my workouts.

Yes a close friend of mine has these exact characteristics and mentality at the gym... Thats why i no longer like to workout with him, its just annoying seeing him carry around a milk type carton of water around the gym with his blanket thick size hoodie

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 12:45:01 PM »
Yes the one in my gym has a "100% natural" shirt and also a "I hate little boobs" shirt.....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:48:46 PM »
Yes a close friend of mine has these exact characteristics and mentality at the gym... Thats why i no longer like to workout with him, its just annoying seeing him carry around a milk type carton of water around the gym with his blanket thick size hoodie
does he write  little sayings on his water jug, like only the strong surive etc. just curiouis?
F

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
Twin meathead bro's in my gym...both about 5'5 wearing skully's and sleevless shirts.they spend more time in front of the mirror then johhnynoname.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »
Twin meathead bro's in my gym...both about 5'5 wearing skully's and sleevless shirts.they spend more time in front of the mirror then johhnynoname.

CAlvin I thought u trained at planet fitness?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »

Naw,I have a free lifetime membership but it sucks so bad I pay to go somewhere else!

newmom

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 03:35:57 PM »

I thought that's where you trained???

We have a dipshit (one of many) at one of the gyms I go to..This old fat fuck, wears a weight belt and had the balls to tell a friend of mine (she just started doing weight training) that the smith bar weighs 50 pounds. When she told me that, I said don't listen to that stupid ass clown, look at him. He's what 55 years old, fat, gut bigger than I was 8 months pregnant and wearing tapout shirts. Looks even fatter than a year ago

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »

We have a dipshit (one of many) at one of the gyms I go to..This old fat fuck, wears a weight belt and had the balls to tell a friend of mine (she just started doing weight training) that the smith bar weighs 50 pounds. When she told me that, I said don't listen to that stupid ass clown, look at him. He's what 55 years old, fat, gut bigger than I was 8 months pregnant and wearing tapout shirts. Looks even fatter than a year ago
You should some respect. He's a former Mr. Canada.

newmom

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »

;D ;D

Behave

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
Yes the one in my gym has a "100% natural" shirt and also a "I hate little boobs" shirt.....

Haha, owned.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »

Yeah....there is this short, bald guy at my gym that looks OK....nothing special, but he walks around like he's Mr Olympia and always wears one of those corny ass "Natural BBer" shirts.

I don't know what this guys problem is but he's always mean-mugging anyone who is bigger than him and has a permanently pissed-off expression on his face. I was thinking of beating the living shit out of him and throwing him in the dumpster out back

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »
... I was thinking of beating the living shit out of him and throwing him in the dumpster out back

:D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 03:48:19 PM »

I think i know the guy your talking about... his buddy is one annoying fuck too

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 05:48:02 PM »
LMFAO!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jizzacked

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »
I am the fake tough guy at my gym.  when the n00bs come in I flare my lats like a peacock and prance around them saying 'what up bitch?'.  they never say shit.

;D

newmom

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »
I am the fake tough guy at my gym.  when the n00bs come in I flare my lats like a peacock and prance around them saying 'what up bitch?'.  they never say shit.

;D

typical ::) ::)

;D :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 07:43:17 PM »
croatch is back he has more lives than jason vorhees....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »
does he write  little sayings on his water jug, like only the strong surive etc. just curiouis?

These are both gold, haha

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 09:36:09 PM »
Yeah....there is this short, bald guy at my gym that looks OK....nothing special, but he walks around like he's Mr Olympia and always wears one of those corny ass "Natural BBer" shirts.

I don't know what this guys problem is but he's always mean-mugging anyone who is bigger than him and has a permanently pissed-off expression on his face. I was thinking of beating the living shit out of him and throwing him in the dumpster out back

I think that guy goes to my gym too, a complete tit
Thunderdome approved

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
i think that a third of all gym goers are like this.

it is the place for psychs and head cases.

tapout shirts, ILS like its contagious, mediocre guys grunting and slamming weights, hardly anyone of these clowns EVER train legs,- if they do they STACK ON 100kg on the leg press and squeeze out 10 reps..lol... wear shirts that are only gym related like "joes gym" or whatever, some are doing some shit martial arts moves in between sets, some even take their shirts off and stare in the mirror..most of them perform some exercises like they have no idea what the movement does, or how the muscle works, and they spend considerable amount of time on each piece of equipment because they train with 2 buddys and wait for each to do a set and rest...ad spend this time on useless movements like cable rear delt movements, numerous versions of cross overs, loads of sets on EZ curl bar and use the squat rack with an attachment to sit the olympic bar on it for their curls...not to mention set after set on the smith machine and with the decline bench..

sound about right?

oh, and they arrive and fill their water bottles from the fountain that everyone drinks from instead of the lesser used ones in the club elsewhere- meaning that theres a lineup at that one and no one at the other..

how am i going?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:14 PM »

lolz

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 11:25:39 PM »
i think that a third of all gym goers are like this.

it is the place for psychs and head cases.

tapout shirts, ILS like its contagious, mediocre guys grunting and slamming weights, hardly anyone of these clowns EVER train legs,- if they do they STACK ON 100kg on the leg press and squeeze out 10 reps..lol... wear shirts that are only gym related like "joes gym" or whatever, some are doing some shit martial arts moves in between sets, some even take their shirts off and stare in the mirror..most of them perform some exercises like they have no idea what the movement does, or how the muscle works, and they spend considerable amount of time on each piece of equipment because they train with 2 buddys and wait for each to do a set and rest...ad spend this time on useless movements like cable rear delt movements, numerous versions of cross overs, loads of sets on EZ curl bar and use the squat rack with an attachment to sit the olympic bar on it for their curls...not to mention set after set on the smith machine and with the decline bench..
sound about right?

oh, and they arrive and fill their water bottles from the fountain that everyone drinks from instead of the lesser used ones in the club elsewhere- meaning that theres a lineup at that one and no one at the other..

how am i going?

I blame Musclemag magazine for this...many of their photos show dudes doing the exact same thing...for yrs that is what their training articles show, some douchbag trying "alternate" exercises...in a empty gym space, o for the photshoot...so idiots now think, "hey let me try this at 5:30 pm, at peak time on a Tuesday!"

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 11:20:12 AM »

It appears we have a genuine tough guy right here...on getbig of all places.
Read the post.  Natural isn't fake.  Are you getting it yet?
N