Author Topic: Doing pullups in the morning and shoulderpresses at night, or at the same time?  (Read 2201 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Which is best,  if I do pull ups in morning and then presses at night then I got more energy for presses so I can do more reps and keep on longer Is this better?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Which is best,  if I do pull ups in morning and then presses at night then I got more energy for presses so I can do more reps and keep on longer Is this better?

I am sure that there will be some CNS-related answer that will say yes, I just prefer to get my shit done in the morning so that I can be "Dad" in the evening.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I am sure that there will be some CNS-related answer that will say yes, I just prefer to get my shit done in the morning so that I can be "Dad" in the evening.

I just work out when ever I get the time, it can be at any point when I'm awake. Only sometimes I don't have the caloric resources to get it all done in the optimal way first thing in the morning.

But thanks for answering, so it's better for CNS to recharge? I know I can do more reps when splitting workouts.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Do pull ups in the morning to allow the semen to run out of your bottom by gravity.

Stark

• Getbig V
Rami do yourself a favour and kill yourself.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
 ::)

or I could bloof up like you bodybuilders and eat carbs all day and workout 3 houers straight in the afternon

it's excusable to do this only when young and have less than 10 years of accumulated training wisdom.

which by the way I used to do but noticed no benefits from.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!

it's the only way an old natural fart like me can do enough sets.
btw your avatar is creepy
North of Italy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Eat a taco in between for optimal recovery, good luck.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Eat a taco in between for optimal recovery, good luck.

yes maybe something acidic, like tomato, tabasco and lemon to rev up digestion and metabolism.

when I consume protein powder, and then look at the container to read what I just drank, I can't believe I just downed almost 100g of protein because the energy without carbs is not there like I expect in the morning unless I increase consumption of whole eggs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
every exercise will take away from the other
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

yes maybe something acidic, like tomato, tabasco and lemon to rev up digestion and metabolism.

when I consume protein powder, and then look at the container to read what I just drank, I can't believe I just downed almost 100g of protein because the energy without carbs is not there like I expect in the morning unless I increase consumption of whole eggs.

Yes it sounds like you have your "nutrition" under control.