Author Topic: I miss permabulking  (Read 1513 times)

the trainer

I miss permabulking
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:47:49 AM »
Oh the good old days when you could stuff yourself with pizza and burgers and become big and bloated and people would give you props on how big and strong you are, these days its all about aesthetics you have to be in shape all year round, sometimes I wish the old days would come back so I can just bulk.

Foozle

Re: I miss permabulking
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:49:16 AM »
You stuff yourself with sperm and small pieces of man ass shit that didn't get caught in the toilet paper.

Fuck off already.

If you were an intergovernmental organization you'd be The League of Gaytions...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 07:51:16 AM »
You stuff yourself with sperm and small pieces of man ass shit that didn't get caught in the toilet paper.

Fuck off already.

If you were an intergovernmental organization you'd be The League of Gaytions...

T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 08:00:59 AM »
Thank God Foozle is back on patrol.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:40 AM »
Yes Foozle, if the drainer was a disney character he would be Balladdin Prince of Peens

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 08:15:36 AM »
Yes Foozle, if the drainer was a disney character he would be Balladdin Prince of Peens

or Blow Whites and the seven cocks
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »

HumpsBlacks from Notre Dame?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »

Finding Nemo Homo

Foozle

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »

Yes, also he would be starring Spermderella, and in Disney Pixar's Boy Story and UP! (my butt).....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 08:28:18 AM »
Yes, also he would be starring Spermderella, and in Disney Pixar's Boy Story and UP! (my butt).....

lol yes

Foozle

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 08:29:35 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 08:33:27 AM »
So you all are trying to gang up on me I guess I am the white guy walking tru the hood and you are the black thugs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 08:37:57 AM »
So you all are trying to gang up on me I guess I am the white guy walking tru the hood and you are the black thugs.

Think of yourself as the smallest and weakest member of a pack.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:33 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 08:47:54 AM »

There is a small amount of hope that we'll be able to replace this single solitary picture of the trainer with several from the O. Small hope and diminishing daily.

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 08:55:10 AM »
The gang consist of haters, fat losers and virgins I will think of you all when I am having fun at the olympia, and junior if I see you at the olympia I am going to pick you up and hoist you above my shoulders so you can understand the power of the trainer.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 08:55:55 AM »
Not me...................... .Im getting away from PB. Just started taking a fat burner for the first time ever.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »
STAY AT 6% 2FITTY ,,

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 08:56:59 AM »
The gang consist of haters, fat losers and virgins I will think of you all when I am having fun at the olympia.

The Trainer, you cannot go back to permabulking or you will lose youre ripped physique. I will not stand for that.
X

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 09:13:42 AM »
The Trainer, you cannot go back to permabulking or you will lose youre ripped physique. I will not stand for that.

I usually stay on a strict diet from jan to sept but from oct to dec I go on a bit of bulking that will push my weight up to 280 pounds but i still look good just not as shredded as when I am 250 pounds.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 09:15:51 AM »
I usually stay on a strict diet from jan to sept but from oct to dec I go on a bit of bulking that will push my weight up to 280 pounds but i still look good just not as shredded as when I am 250 pounds.

Are you in a colder climate from October to December? If you are, then you can bulk up because you will mainly be wearing winter clothes. But if youre in a place like sunny California during that time, you should definitely keep youre bulking under control.
X

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »
Are you in a colder climate from October to December? If you are, then you can bulk up because you will mainly be wearing winter clothes. But if youre in a place like sunny California during that time, you should definitely keep youre bulking under control.

I am in a sunny place but its mostly water weight that I would put on but I am still undecided about it cause my face gets a bit bloated when I bulk and these days it all about lean muscle mass.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 09:24:12 AM »
I am in a sunny place but its mostly water weight that I would put on but I am still undecided about it cause my face gets a bit bloated when I bulk and these days it all about lean muscle mass.

You have to bulk up to get bigger. You can then chisel away at your mountain of muscle when youre satisfied with your size.
X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 04:54:28 AM »

Hahaha yes Foozle, don't forget his oscar winning performance in Mandingascar

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 04:56:12 AM »
i dont miss nothing

getting bigger and more awesome everyday

living the life

the life of KINGS