Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 170814 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2016, 05:59:59 PM »
uneducated people love a WWE wrestler president.

USA! USA! USA!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2016, 08:11:13 PM »
Can't wait till all the Rapefugees are running around all over our country spreading DIEversity after Hildog becomes POTUS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2016, 10:48:54 AM »
Can't wait till all the Rapefugees are running around all over our country spreading DIEversity after Hildog becomes POTUS

You are so very clever with words.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2016, 12:12:02 PM »
Thanks for the link. That was an interesting read to be sure.

Is Mark Hughes clairvoyant? He wrote his opinion/theory on August 30, 2015 which was only a couple of months after Trump announced his intention to run for President. Amazing! What is even more amazing is that he could very well be right. While I'm not one who normally puts a lot of stock in conspiracy theories, politics is a strange game and politicians are capable of playing the game very well in order to succeed with their goals.

Yes, some people caught on almost immediately, including our own 240.  Others (like me) couldn't face the horror that the race was Hillary, and only Hillary.

There is a saying that goes, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." Meaning, if it looks like something is wrong, something probably is wrong. People like to think where there's smoke, there's fire, so they will always believe you were involved even if you weren't. The Clintons have sent enough smoke signals over the years which indicate some things were/are probably amiss. It is hard to imagine Trump as a puppet, but his ego is so disproportionate to his accomplishments that it is laughable and also makes him vulnerable. He could be easily used as a pawn simply by massaging that giant ego.

The only question in my mind, is what knowledge Trump has about it.  I'd like to think he's in it to win.  But if he doesn't spend the necessary money, then it looks like he's avoiding making any substantial attack on her.  How else can it be viewed?

Fact is, though, there are still about three months left and maybe we'll see something unexpected.  I just don't know anymore, really.  But it doesn't look good for those who don't fancy Hillary as CiC.

Why does it often seem that folks with a southern drawl can and will sell anything to anyone? I have a longtime friend from Texas whose accent is similar to Bill Clinton's. This friend is such an excellent con-artist that he's made a good living simply by convincing people he has an opportunity for them that they cannot resist.

Yes, I know the type, believe me.  Imo, it is a way to 'play dumb' and get others to feel immune from being conned by someone who is so simple-acting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: August 06, 2016, 01:00:55 PM »

1. The only question in my mind, is what knowledge Trump has about it.  I'd like to think he's in it to win.  But if he doesn't spend the necessary money, then it looks like he's avoiding making any substantial attack on her.  How else can it be viewed?

2. Fact is, though, there are still about three months left and maybe we'll see something unexpected.  I just don't know anymore, really.  But it doesn't look good for those who don't fancy Hillary as CiC.

3. Yes, I know the type, believe me.  Imo, it is a way to 'play dumb' and get others to feel immune from being conned by someone who is so simple-acting.

1. It is one thing to hint at something and/or to call your opponent names. You need more than knowledge to out and out accuse someone of something specific; you need proof.  Otherwise it is slander and slander can backfire.

2. Yes a lot can happen in three months. So far this past week, things don't look very good for Trump. He is 15 points down in the poles. Every day, it gets worse.

3. I'd not thought of it in this way.....interesting.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #430 on: August 06, 2016, 01:14:01 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #431 on: August 06, 2016, 01:21:04 PM »
1. It is one thing to hint at something and/or to call your opponent names. You need more than knowledge to out and out accuse someone of something specific; you need proof.  Otherwise it is slander and slander can backfire.

No, I mean as far as his place versus the what the Clintons want for an opponent.  How much he understands about them using his extreme behavior to cover for the lack of excitement in Hillary.

If he'd just fight back and start buying nonstop ads like she's been doing with him, then it would at least look like he wants the office.  But he hasn't done it for some reason.

2. Yes a lot can happen in three months. So far this past week, things don't look very good for Trump. He is 15 points down in the poles. Every day, it gets worse.

I'm not counting him out yet.  But it doesn't look good, no.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #432 on: August 06, 2016, 01:29:56 PM »
I don't think he has many campaign offices, if any.  It doesn't make sense.  He isn't spending money, maybe to show himself as good w money, but no way he doesn't understand he'll lose without it unless something totally unexpected happens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #433 on: August 06, 2016, 02:11:08 PM »
I don't think he has many campaign offices, if any.  It doesn't make sense.  He isn't spending money, maybe to show himself as good w money, but no way he doesn't understand he'll lose without it unless something totally unexpected happens.

he has spent $1mil on fall tv commercials.   hilary has bought 98 million worth.

I know he gets free coverage every time he tweets, but 1) it's having less and less impact as he's not as new anymore, and 2) not everyone watches cable news all day to hear about it.

the commercials during 'dancing with the stars' and the rio olympics will reach non-political people.  The videos of trump mocking handicapped and saying he could shoot someone and still get elected - those are being heard by people who don't like politics but will vote against him becase of the commercials.

Trump not building much of an infrastructure - that is what ben carson did.  he was running a book sales campaign, and using his $ to build officers would have shown a real investment.  He didn't want to do that, and i started a thread in Oct of last year pointing out it wasn't a true campaign.   Is trump running one?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #434 on: August 06, 2016, 02:28:16 PM »
he has spent $1mil on fall tv commercials.   hilary has bought 98 million worth.

I know he gets free coverage every time he tweets, but 1) it's having less and less impact as he's not as new anymore, and 2) not everyone watches cable news all day to hear about it.

the commercials during 'dancing with the stars' and the rio olympics will reach non-political people.  The videos of trump mocking handicapped and saying he could shoot someone and still get elected - those are being heard by people who don't like politics but will vote against him becase of the commercials.

Trump not building much of an infrastructure - that is what ben carson did.  he was running a book sales campaign, and using his $ to build officers would have shown a real investment.  He didn't want to do that, and i started a thread in Oct of last year pointing out it wasn't a true campaign.   Is trump running one?

Just saw he does have at least a few offices, so that's better than I thought.

But if she's putting 100x the money on TV and radio, no way he doesn't realize what to expect from that.  The tweets can't work against it and neither can anything else but the same media.

Imo, since she's making him out to be a dumbass in her ads, he needs to show why she's worse than a dumbass.  Plenty of data to back him up, so I wish he'd get started right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: August 06, 2016, 03:16:28 PM »
Just saw he does have at least a few offices, so that's better than I thought.

But if she's putting 100x the money on TV and radio, no way he doesn't realize what to expect from that.  The tweets can't work against it and neither can anything else but the same media.

Imo, since she's making him out to be a dumbass in her ads, he needs to show why she's worse than a dumbass.  Plenty of data to back him up, so I wish he'd get started right now.

Yeah, he's very casual for a guy in his position. 

Down 4+ points in every poll, doing very poorly in the swing states.
Controversies in a few areas at once.
His own party rebelling against him.
Public confidence in him dropping.

And not buying tv time?  Nuts. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #436 on: August 06, 2016, 04:46:33 PM »
Yeah, he's very casual for a guy in his position. 

Down 4+ points in every poll, doing very poorly in the swing states.
Controversies in a few areas at once.
His own party rebelling against him.
Public confidence in him dropping.

And not buying tv time?  Nuts. 

If he continues exactly like this, everyone (and I mean everyone) will know he's cooperating.  Seems as though he can't avoid making ads, then.  So will he just make weak ads or what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #437 on: August 06, 2016, 04:51:30 PM »
What about the thing with her laughing about springing the pedo?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: August 06, 2016, 04:54:58 PM »
If he continues exactly like this, everyone (and I mean everyone) will know he's cooperating.  Seems as though he can't avoid making ads, then.  So will he just make weak ads or what?

so far, Hilary's ground/get-out-the-vote team is at least ten times bigger.

This kind of infrastructure doesn't matter much for polls in early August.  But late October, it definitely will.   When Team Hilary is driving busloads of African-American voters to the polls on election day in swing states, it'll matter.   When commercials are needed to share whatever october surprise Hilary has in store for Trump, she has the ad space purchased already.

trump just isn't building the things that candidates always do.  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #439 on: August 06, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
so far, Hilary's ground/get-out-the-vote team is at least ten times bigger.

This kind of infrastructure doesn't matter much for polls in early August.  But late October, it definitely will.   When Team Hilary is driving busloads of African-American voters to the polls on election day in swing states, it'll matter.   When commercials are needed to share whatever october surprise Hilary has in store for Trump, she has the ad space purchased already.

trump just isn't building the things that candidates always do.  

Crazy.  Or so it seems.  I wish Straw Man would reappear and update his stand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: August 06, 2016, 05:11:06 PM »
Crazy.  Or so it seems.  I wish Straw Man would reappear and update his stand.

Correct me if I'm wrong straw - but didn't you say even if Trump WAS a dem plant, you wouldn't admit it, because it'd undermine your candidate of choice, HIlary?

Apologies if I didn't remember that correctly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 06, 2016, 05:23:50 PM »
I don't believe this poll for a second. The media is proving itself to be more and more deceitful everyday and the average American is absolutely clueless about it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #442 on: August 06, 2016, 05:40:17 PM »
See, he made a comment today saying "she's not strong enough to be president". 

Besides being a weak ass comment, it looks like he is welcoming women to view it in the wrong way.

Of all the things to say about her, why choose that?  Why give the enemies so much room to use against you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: August 06, 2016, 05:48:55 PM »
See, he made a comment today saying "she's not strong enough to be president". 

Besides being a weak ass comment, it looks like he is welcoming women to view it in the wrong way.

Of all the things to say about her, why choose that?  Why give the enemies so much room to use against you?

Trump is a brilliant man when it comes to the mass media psychology, VERY shrewd.  He knows what buttons to push.

He hasn't shit on women this week, so that'll be next.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: August 07, 2016, 01:20:09 PM »
I don't believe this poll for a second. The media is proving itself to be more and more deceitful everyday and the average American is absolutely clueless about it.

Does this mean you believe Hillary actually scores 60% and Trump has 20%? Just wondering, since most folks who say they don't believe the polls are rooting for the loser.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: August 07, 2016, 01:26:45 PM »
Update.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: August 07, 2016, 01:30:21 PM »
Does this mean you believe Hillary actually scores 60% and Trump has 20%? Just wondering, since most folks who say they don't believe the polls are rooting for the loser.

Besides the Melania misstep, by all accounts Trump had a very solid RNC convention. A flash poll from CNN showed that well over 70% of CNN viewers on both sides of the aisle reacted favorably to his last day speech as well.

For him to drop like a rock in the polls days after a solid performance defies all logic. The media is clearly in bed with the Democratic party and it is taking more measures to prop them up.

I'm not saying that Trump doesn't shoot himself in the foot with these little vendettas that he caries...he does. But the fact that the media is deceiving and covering up for a political party to this degree should scare the shit out of anybody.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: August 07, 2016, 01:34:13 PM »
Besides the Melania misstep, by all accounts Trump had a very solid RNC convention. A flash poll from CNN showed that well over 70% of CNN viewers on both sides of the aisle reacted favorably to his last day speech as well.

For him to drop like a rock in the polls days after a solid performance defies all logic. The media is clearly in bed with the Democratic party and it is taking more measures to prop them up.

I'm not saying that Trump doesn't shoot himself in the foot with these little vendettas that he caries...he does. But the fact that the media is deceiving and covering up for a political party to this degree should scare the shit out of anybody.

Or the public is incredibly fickle. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: August 07, 2016, 02:43:39 PM »
Repubs like to say "Polls are all fixed!" until they see one where Trump is only down by 1 or 2, then they tattoo that shit everywhere they go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #449 on: August 07, 2016, 03:17:52 PM »

A lot of Bernie guys moved into Hillary camp.  You also have trump acting like an ass 24/7.   Makes perfect sense why pols have changed fast